What happened?

What happened?

Paul Newman was at his best in The Hustler.

What do you mean?

Steroid culture.

All the Hollywood men who need to bulk up fast now take steroids and deny it. Pathetic.

People got brainwashed into thinking roids enabled bodies are attainable.
Pic related is probably the biggest AND defined you'll ever get without roids, and you need 4-5 years of hard training and a strict food regimen.

Insecurity. Also wasn't Newman playing a POW?

>that height chart

Telling porkpies my son?

[citation needed]. The number is probably closer to 30%.

>jason statham
>6'
o I am laffin

In Cool Hand Luke he was just in prison because he cut the tops off of parking meters

There were big guys before like Steve Reeves, but they were restricted to shitty kolossal movies.
Other "big" people weren't even as big as Chris Pratt is after a 1 year cycle, look at John Grimek and how strong he was.
Lol no you can be much bigger than that, it's mostly genetic.

If anything movies changed so people that would be the perfect everyday man for serious stories like Jimmie Stewart and Redford(even if handsome) got replaced by meme actors that played videogame pretend in front of a camera.

Tom Hardy did it, Bale, Gyllenhaal, Cavill, Affleck. They all had that extra little help and then said, oh it's such hard work. I did 30,000 sit ups a day and dragged tyres for 50 miles while wearing a bag of iron blocks. Bullshit. I have worked out for nearly 12 years and I have a good physique, but these guys are all blatantly roiding.

The first guy looks weak and malnourished as fuck... Some of the posts here remind me of those fat women that keep repeating to themselves that not being a lardass is impossible because geneddigs.

Unrealistic standards of beauty for men.

Arnold happened. And for that matter, he still makes a lot of modern action "stars" look like pathetic twinks.

The worst part is that they make him wax his chest.

post pic

kekkage

Human Growth Hormone, makes you build muscle, burn fat, makes your hair grow(back if you're receding) slows ageing, makees you taller if you're still growing. Basically it's an IRL super soldier serum.

Thanks, 80s gaylords.

Look at pictures of young Tom HArdy. He is not genetically inclined towards being a BIG GUY. His traps blew up due to roids. He is an ectomorph. Yes, he's short but his physique is clearly the result of a few cycles.

>ectomorph
fuck outta here with that pseudoscience

Look at the size of his bulge

Still consider Cool Hand Luke his best performance but he is spectacular in the Hustler.

This is the biggest man from the pre-steroids era, as he was in the 1936 Olympics.
His name is John Grimek and he invented modern bodybuilding posing by working for art schools.
Tell me he looks close to roidmonkeys we have now.

>30,000 sit ups a day

We arent women dont pull this shit

wtf i'm gay now

Why aren't all men on this shit?

Because society works on keeping people down.
Can't do that while having alpha dogs running around raping twinks left and right.
Which is why it's easier to get your dick cut and be called a "woman" than getting a fucking roid prescription.

because it sticks the hydraulics under everything, including cancer cells.

how do I get some

Because gambling your health away on vanity is fucking gay as hell

not entirely accurate, you bald and age faster, and increase your chance of heart failure. Its still good for all that other stuff yeah but not worth the health risk if you aren't a professional strongman like the guy in your picture.

Some find it naurally easier to build muslce than others. Some are naturally bigger than others. Whatever you want to call it, it exists.

>There are people on this website that actually believe this

i thought it was steroids that hardened your arteries and led to heart problems?

Thailand or Russia. Thai clinics are cheaper, but don't provide as much guidance. Russian ones are pricier, but more comprehensive.

While that is true, it's silly to put all human bodies into three categories as if that's actually true and useful.

What do you think HGH is?

So what's the drawback? Is it harder on your body than roids

>Why aren't all men on this shit?

Because you would die of a heart attack at 33...

Why would a man with the chance to make millions from a movie not get the best body he can in the shortest amount of time for the role. It's rife in sports, why would people think the most vain profession in the world wouldn't take advantage of it? It's the fact they lie about their routines and diets that irks me. They are cheating and lying about it.

There's a LOT of potential side effects that can mess you up. And if you stop using it, you'll shrink back to your former self.

That guy is fucking huge though. The guy in OP's pic is nowhere close to that size.
The dude just liftend and ate like a pig. Getting big is not hard. Just eat a lot, lift heavy. Worked for me.

all the guys I seen on HGH have hairlines an inch north of their eyebrows, it does give you neanderthal brow though

its better than other steroids but its still bad for your health. Also one dose costs like 5k, or you can choose to believe that guy in your local gym who says he has it for 500 and get scammed

perfection

"Men" or numales like starring at pretty boy looking dudes too
It used to be called "metrosexuality"

Now it's just normal

It started to pick up steam sometime during the 90's and went full throttle for the entire span of the 2000's. My gen, "gen Y" for the most part are closet cases, shallow and superficial. Millennials will pick up the baton and carry it on through out their tenure no doubt.
The faggotry you see now isn't even the millennials doing, it's gen Y - X and older putting them through the gay wringer

Any hormone that boosts muscle growth can cause parts of your heart (which is mostly muscle) to grow too large and make it difficult for the blood to flow through the valves.

yeah but it's not quite the same as dianbol or tren, or even testosterone

>every time someone says a fit male celebrity is not on steroids

only if you had a preexisting condition.

Human growth hormone may cause a number of side effects for healthy adults, including:

Carpal tunnel syndrome
Swelling in the arms and legs
Joint and muscle pain
For men, enlargement of breast tissue (gynecomastia)
Human growth hormone may also contribute to conditions, such as diabetes and heart disease.

Some research suggests that side effects of human growth hormone treatments may be more likely in older adults than in younger people. Because the studies of healthy adults taking human growth hormone have been short term, it isn't clear whether the side effects could eventually dissipate or become worse.

Wouldn't risk it m8.

>tiny chest
>sucked in gut
>perfection

wut

Its just as asinine to say they all are.

Your jealously is palpable

and then there's this faggot, idealizations of the male form go back to ancient greece. No you know what, i'm not even gonna bother, if someones dumb enough to believe this shit without a second thought, they deserve it.

By far the gayest post in the thread.

calling a guy who looks like he works out 2-3 days a week perfection is fucking ridiculous, it makes me wonder if you know what the work perfect means, this is as close to the perfect body as a human will ever get

Chris Evans is so hot he turned his own brother gay. Bravo

I'm not saying their bodies aren't achievable naturally.

I'm saying they're on steroids anyway. Because why wouldn't they? There is no downside.

>make progress 5x as fast as natties
>get sterons for free
>have personal doctors to monitor your health

The side effects of the steroids are the draw back.

Its still a stupid claim.

cant even scratch his back, but sure, perfect

Just stating the facts retard, your reading comprehension is at down syndrome level

there are no side effects

That's just your opinion m8.

>Unethical
>Illegal
>Potentially damaging to your health
>Doesn't even last

the side effects are so small and manageable and generally most people don't have any side effects

You won't get side effects on a light cycle, especially when monitored by professionals

what actors go for is achievable natty but it'd be pretty fucking inconvenient to train and eat clean years and years when you can just roid and get there a lot faster while being a lot less strict

How long till we can grow space marines?

Ok you are just dumb.
Pure speculation, fuck of

Severe acne, oily skin and hair
Hair loss
Liver disease, such as liver tumors and cysts
Kidney disease
Heart disease, such as heart attack and stroke
Altered mood, irritability, increased aggression, depression or suicidal tendencies
Alterations in cholesterol and other blood lipids
High blood pressure
Gynecomastia (abnormal development of mammary glands in men causing breast enlargement)
Shrinking of testicals
Azoospermia (absence of sperm in semen)
Menstrual irregularities in women
Infertility
Excess facial or body hair, deeper voice in women
Stunted growth and height in teens
Risk of viral or bacterial infections due to unsterile injections

>Unethical
They're celebrities. Pretty much the textbook definition of degenerate
>Illegal
See above
>Potentially damaging to your health
Most people do things that are "potentially" damaging to their health
>Doesn't even last
Keep taking them

Lifting was invented.

why are you even posting at this point, it's clear as a day that you've never in your life done any research let alone tried steroids and probably don't work out either nor understand muscle growth and male physique

lol
those are all possible side effects. And they have to put them on there for legal reasons and if you over do it you are bound to get some. Fucking paracetamol has a ton of side effects too. I'f you're monitored by a doctor and do your cycles correctly you'll be fine.

>Most people do thigns that are "potentially" damaging to their health

Is this how roiders actually justify themselves? Are you saying eating a burger or drinking a beer is equal to ?
HAHAHAHAHAHA

I dont know whats more laughable. The fact that you actually believe Statham isnt on gear or the fact hes 6 feet tall on that height chart.

>this is what wikipedia told me as side effects for "steroids" so everyone who has ever been on any kind of a cycle on anything will experience some of them
kek

Because what's the fucking point? If you had a use for your muscles in your daily life you wouldn't be a twig to begin with.

they're drinking the kool aid, you're banging your head against the wall here. I got acne when my doctor put me on roids for a simple fractured arm, but they'll tell you it aint usual or something.

When I still browsed /fit/ there were numerous threads about some guy taking too much DNP and ending up frying himself from the inside, or some guy getting an arm infection because his needle was dirty. I'm not saying that it always goes wrong, it often doesn't. I'm just saying it's probably not worth the risk if you can just lift naturally instead. It's fun and healthy and unless you're an insecure faggot it's about the journey and not the destination.

I am saying prove it.
Saying how they 'would' do it is nothing.
I am saying that you are a fuckheaded as people who say that it is all natural all the time.

Prove your shit or fuck off.

>used steroids
>cheat mode as fuck
>tiny dick
>"perfection"

because messing with your body chemistry is dumb

>he thinks roids shrink your dick

Your dick actually becomes slightly larger because there's more blood flowing to it. It's your balls that take a dive.

>guy taking too much DNP and ending up frying himself from the inside
Yeah because he took too much like a fucking retard.

>some guy getting an arm infection because his needle was dirty
If you are sticking a needle in you then clean it.

These are the """"risks"""" that make you think that celebrities would stay natty?

go spend 5 minutes on /fraud/, ask around can you do roids without side effects and what amounrs

Oh, they don't shrink your dick. Arnold was just babydick as FUCK.

Have you ever smoked pot? Drunk alcohol?

How does this prove your point?

You completely missed the point of my comment. Did you finish elementary school? Because you seem incapable of reading comprehension.

did you ever not suck a dick?

in moderation, yes

but things like steroids and growth hormones have an affect on your body far beyond the realms of moderation

nice comeback :^)

an actor, misleading people as to the accuracy of how the world works, why I never.

They are actors. They change their physique to play a role. Most of them are not even the degenerate kind of celebrities whose only existence is defined by tabloids.
What's perfect about Schwasteroids? Posting a picture of Eugen Sandow would be a lot more accurate.

>how will asking people who actually have done steroids and done shit ton of research prove that steroids won't have side effects on light amounts
gee I dunno better fall back on the wikipedia article instead, I'm sure those people have no fucking clue what they're talking about