You must fuck (at least) one of these angels to get into heaven

you must fuck (at least) one of these angels to get into heaven

>who do you pick, and why?

>and what do you do to him?

hell

Do I have to fuck the angels or can the angels fuck me?
Can I pick all three?
I'm not sure I fully understand the rules.

i guess they can fuck you but they are pretty obviously bottoms

you can pick as many as you like

I'm gay and I don't want to pick any of them. Can you tell me more what hell would be like? Do you have a brochure I can peruse?

It turns out heaven isn't worth getting into...

yes it is

Hell is where all of the cool people will be anyway. Heaven will be strict irish catholic nuns, baptist ministers, and uncomfortably affectionate aunts who never shut up about jesus.
Fuck that shit.

I want to fuck the middle one while the left one fucks me... the right one can fuck off back to his home country.

it obviously isn't. it's probably hell in disguise

can I just have an orgy with all of them? Any of them would be fine tho.

>while the left one fucks me.

he's a bottom

If it has to be one of these three then I pick the one in the center, the one on the left is too nig for my liking and the one on the right is too spick, I'm not crazy about superfreak in the middle either but I find him the least offensive.

None of those things sound good. I'll take my chances with hell and hope that it has truly cute twinky boys I can fuck around with.

That's about where I'm at on this issue. One in the middle is the least reprehensible.

they are all latino.

there's more than just belief and devotion to get into heaven. those fucks are probably the worst sort of sinners that God and Jesus would tell to fuck off to Hell.

That may be the case, but how they do look like how the other user described them.

Two disgusting spics and a nigger, I'd rather go to hell.

Ill swap pics with anyone

SC: Stoltzy23

I could fuck this boy for the rest of my life.

Do you have good pics?

agreed brother. i'll burn in hell before I fuck a dude.

Trick question, OP, you sly sodomite. Homosexuality is a grave sin, so you can't get into heaven that way.

start your own gay thread

I'd rather improve this one.

Homosexuals are pedophiles

ok sure, explain.

Other way around.
You burn in hell *after* you fuck a dude.
It's in Leviticus, somewhere in between god saying you'll go to hell if you get tattoos and god commanding you to not shave or cut your hair.

>fags
>angels
>heaven

Pick one.

That Milo guy said that he had a happy relationship with an older guy (when he was 17) and the media's spinning it like he said it's okay for gay men to fuck children.

i never tought i would say this but: the nigger.
I know i just said the nigger, but in my opinion the white guys look like they're carying lots more of STD's. This picture is too weird..

But what I really need to know is when and how I'm allowed to sit on a seat after a menstruating woman has sat there.

another pic for u then