Does my face look normal...

Does my face look normal? I don't care if ugly just tell me if I look like a human being or if I have some genetic disease or autism, if so, what kind?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XZGYYDvZnpg
youtube.com/watch?v=XqZUzXKDVx8
youtube.com/watch?v=SfcSXmFFVfE
youtube.com/watch?v=3LTCdt4tk8k
youtube.com/watch?v=PFwom4D3i4g
youtube.com/watch?v=o-eVxtuMR0o
youtube.com/watch?v=9ym3RlvVR9M
youtube.com/watch?v=8GymGszRFN8
youtube.com/watch?v=IcTP7YWPayU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Looks like your mom was too tight when she pushed you out.

Pls help, I'm losing my mind over here.

Does it? Is it my forehead? Also do my lips look abnormal?

Why? You literally look normal aside from having a narrow head/elongated face. Might be the eye width, idk. I don't think you're ugly, mate. Your hairstyle could be better and you need some light in your life. It'll be daijoubu, OP.

Quite ugly but you look human. Are you on drugs right now or why are you freaking out about your looks?

you look fine except for your haircut. it is too flat and makes you look bald. also your lips are very nice no joke.

Look at my forehead, does it seem narrow?

Holy shit you look like Thijs (Hearthstone player) kek Nah I think you just need actual hair. You'll be alright, man.

You're unattractive, but normal. Also, get a better haircut. Shit looks greasier than MCdonalds kitchen.

Side

>normal looking user trying to find an excuse for shit personality and failure with women

It'll be alright, man.

I hope ur not just saying that and I don't look as if I'm retarded

No, I'm saying that you look normal and need to work on everything else wrong with you. Let it goooo let it goooo

R u sure? Because the narrow forehead is fucking scary.

Don't look retarded, but yes unattractive. If people are making fun of you or treating you like your special needs, it's got to be because you're acting like a autist in body language or posture or you're just full on spurging out.

R u sure im ok?

Look at me in daylight

Another with a big smile :)

I just jerked off to you, just to make you feel better about yourself.

you look fine

You don't look retarded, but you sure act retarded.

But I don't mean to act retarded. How do I act not retarded?

ahahahhaaaa

nice forehead

you're fine bro, your eyes are a bit far apart but other than that pretty normal.

This I simply cannot explain to you in a Sup Forums thread. Seriously. It's gonna take time, whole lot of time. It's gonna take patience and time. To do it right child.

yw

I don't think it works that way.

You look like you are about to kill yourself any given day. Seriously user, you look depressed

It looks better when your hair sweeps to the side.

U should try if u really have something to say

I think this says it all
youtube.com/watch?v=XZGYYDvZnpg

You look like a normal grumpy person who's feeling sorry for himself.

Haha

>being this insecure

youtube.com/watch?v=XqZUzXKDVx8

I think noone replied to him on tinder...
It happens that young males get insecure over nothing real quick or have you seen women giving compliments on guys look if its not for being a public person, star, actor or a rich person

You have a big chin and long head... but if you got contacts and washed your hair you'd be fine. Average looking guy.

How are you at sucking cum out of cock?

As if u wouldn't reply to this? Get serious please.

youtube.com/watch?v=SfcSXmFFVfE

Now that's not serious at all.

autismo x 1000

And i thought u was the only one

Op Google the tall greys. You may get your answer

youtube.com/watch?v=3LTCdt4tk8k

Lighting op af

Haha wtf

Dude, if you're wanting to hide your forehead get a better haircut. It's literally as easy as sucking a log of shit out of Andy Sixx's ass tbh.

It's tripping me out af

Well I just creamed my jeans.
youtube.com/watch?v=PFwom4D3i4g

really?

You're one
youtube.com/watch?v=o-eVxtuMR0o

What glasses size/frame fit the shape of my head/face?

Is it me or do I look like I'm about to cry?
Also props to me for artistic lighting

dude just stop , if we all looked the same that would be fucked.

In all honesty tho , your physical geometry is not perfect, get over it , thats pretty much 95 % of the human population. Even if they are , they probly have some other defect hidden from sight.

Hey guys look at this fuckong faggot.
Also to answer ur question, do I look better with glasses?

You just look polish. So yes somewhat autistc. Protip ---- WORKOUT get some mass and your face will blend with your body more. Maybe after reaseaching steroids do a little. 50 mg cycle of anavar? once? wont hurt.

To add onto this (same guy) you look not the best in terms of looks. but you will age and look better. BUT YOU MUST WORKOUT and get a good body. same as a bitch with a not so good face but round booty. you must fine tone ur muscles . Source: More attractive then you but i know peopel that look like you and get hotter chicks then me. Granted good jobs etc but workign out and confidence is huge. ALSO STYLE YOUR HAIR with gel

youtube.com/watch?v=9ym3RlvVR9M

gtfo my thread bitch

Ill crush you skull

You have woman's lips and your nose is bigger than your mouth. There are uglier people... mostly negros.

ok now ur jsut a bitch . i see now youre just masturbating to cuckold humiliation por nand this thread is an extension. FUC U

youtube.com/watch?v=8GymGszRFN8

What the fuck? Also my nose isnt so bad, is it?

Id stick my dick in ur nose u little bitch cus its fucking huge like my dick

kek

You look fine, OP.

Show us the D

dubs demands

Go on........

Fuck that

fuck you ausitc homosexual

youtube.com/watch?v=IcTP7YWPayU

atlast im not gay fucking queer

Show us toy r dickey gismo autismo

Autism. It's called hammerhead syndrome

You look like a normal human, faggot.

Style holy red blush frock date hit dash moody such act join reboot defied added him BBC craft high

>Does my face look normal?
Yes if you were carved on Easter Island.

Lul

Really? U mean it?