Political compass thread - Purple masterrace edition
Let's see where Sup Forums stands
>politicalcompass.org/test

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/business/la-fi-hy-musk-subsidies-20150531-story.html
politicalcompass.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

reporting in

Extremist purple masterrace reporting in.

A fucking leaf reporting

>Purple masterrace

Hahaha that was awesome. Thank you.

Fuck abortion

god your parents must hate you

Well you're just a special little faggot aren't you.

>Purple masterrace

stop kidding yourself Sup Forums

Y'all can do it.

Hello brother

TRUMP 2096

Super faith in all agendas right here, there are actually -things- to fear and fight on this planet user.

> Milton Friedman was a left wing statist

Fuckin' right? Lol

Why is it that when you're simply a bit right-wing people assume you're a stormfag, an idiot or a cuckservative

>Implying my beliefs would ever be implemented.
Lets just say i'm highly skeptical of all government, man with power will ultimately be corrupted by it.

Comrade

Nah bro, it's not like that; it's more or less the assumption you base too much faith in the agendas of the current red market.

With this mentality, you get people with the "too big to fail mentality".

GM should've gone under.

Lyman Bros, enron, and countrywide home loans......Should've gone under.

AIG .....should've gone under, nothing is too big to fail; when a market is flooded with skilled laborers and a lack of red market....You'll quickly see new walmarts, GMs, or what have you.

I can totally understand that, with that being said I'm sure you accept the reality of a needed government for any society.

How do you feel about laissez-faire?

He said the state had some use in establishing market competition and he wanted the state to limit the possible fluctuation of free exchange rates. If only he wouldn't have died before finishing his book on the proletariat rising up to power...

what does this mean

Laissez-faire is excellent, and something we should strive towards.

The I'm too stupid to have an actual oppinion about anything club.

Yeah, he influenced a lot of the Texas business penal codes around here.

Elon Musk is currently trying to do away with them, one piece of legislation currently in state hall is the debate of whether manufacturers should be restricted to traditional dealership franchise to even competition and protect the consumer with a high investment purchase.

People like Elon Musk, want to defy friedmans mentality; and have "Tesla" dealerships selling to consumers with the argument that "People prefer to buy dealer-direct than from a middleman anyway" which is pretty crazy when it comes to large individual assets.

>literally a nazi

Fantastic! I think you and I would get along and agree more than not.

WE NEED TO GO FURTHER RIGHT

Eat a dick you creepy fascists

Canadian Nationalist Believe in Isolationism

Getaloadofthisguy.jpeg

Elon Musk of course wants free market solution for his "inventions".
latimes.com/business/la-fi-hy-musk-subsidies-20150531-story.html

I liked the idea of an anonyoumus market not allowing stereotypes ruling the economy/politics. So moralists/racists and identity politics wouldn't rule over us.

Elon Musk is a terrible example of how to get rich.
>Government Subsidies
Ya, lets steal from the taxpayer and prop this billionaire up.

You commies can suck my flag-waving testicles.

OH MAN HERE IS MINE

Few get farther to the right than me. Also this is an unusually authoritarian interpretation for me. Which is worrying because I run a libertarian-esque club at my college hahahaha

Don't worry user, we're not all over opinionated, brainwashed, conformist faggots

see me

do you know what classical liberalism is?

except your's isn't real

holy shit, literally me

uhh.. ya it is. i also have this:

He got rich through programming that makes him an expert in engineering for sure. But I guess it is ok for the government literally burning money for his ineffecient garbage, because he has good intentions.

If you haven't heared about it you need to read about the Northern Irish Renewable Heat Subsidies. Musk is that on a lower stupidity level

ITT people arguing about each other's compass when the best location os (0,0)

post your answers to the questions and I'll plug it in and see if I can get it. I'm pretty sure that's not how it would look.

for convience you can post like this
where each number is your question to each answer 1 being the first option 4 being the last option

>good intentions
>burn hard earned money
>good intentions
ya, no, thats literally holding up a gun via the government and demanding i give another guy down the road "with a good idea" my hard earned money.

What fucking question didn't you answer accordingly. Where did you get the 8 social cultaral points, statist

it is a 100 question quiz, im not going to waste my time doing it... just took it again and got +98, -88

is*

Reporting in baby

Band together brethren

probably cuz i am pro-life, and also answered neutral on the abolition of the state... there may have been something else that i didnt answer negative on cultural tho, i forget

Jesus fuck are you politically retarded

it is not a 100 question quiz its 60 questions and most take 2 seconds to answer

So you are a hippy that doesn't smoke pot?

what site are you even using? I'm using
politicalcompass.org/

spekr.org is 100, you talking about the green quadrant biased political compass?

wow very impressive! :O
are you US?

>how to screenshot

why the fuck are you on this site

i am better than you

I would say its libertarian biased cause I answered strongly disagree to everything so I could count the questions and It was on the line of left and right.

but cool I'll check your's out

How bad am I?

Politically retarded? I have no stake in politics. I have no delusions of choice. I leave that to you user.

why are you here

Your egos pushing that shit more right, be careful.

Anti-authoriatian lefties unite. Smash the brain-dead right wingers and fight the oppressive statists tooth and nail!

My man.

If anybody wants to use it i made an empty chart

seems accurate. keep in mind that the american political spectrum is shifted right, so those of you left of center right would be considered moderate.

What does this mean exactly?

Watch more documentaries.

Seems about right.

this is better

Latent homosexuality.

A little left of the average Democrat.

It means you're the scum of the earth

obvious bait but whatever. kill yourself.

godspeed my fellow educated bro