My LITERAL face when people always ask if I'm emo and depressed just because I think black is sexy and I like obscure...

>my LITERAL face when people always ask if I'm emo and depressed just because I think black is sexy and I like obscure post punk music like The Cure, Makthaverskan , and Joy Division
>mfw I HATE all emo music
[spoiler]I am kinda depressed though :/[/spoiler]

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/33595026/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is OP a nice girl?

somebody photoshop cum on OP's face

bait I know, but holy shit I hate pictures taken from this angle - like: whoa look at me with my angular jaw, hurdy gurdy durr, when in reality it's just a natural amount of chub with the chin forced slightly down and the turkey gullet hidden so the face looks thinner.
fuck

be my gf

>filename

Wow I thought the joke was that those bands you listed were very popular since the cure and joy division are popular but the band makthaverskan?
Never heard of them. This is very disturbing.

Op don't kill yourself, it gets better

>makthaverskan

gå och lägg dig

Do you have a penis?

>qt (56).jpg
Yeah that sure is you

important question

..yeah...Im a (fe)male
Very feminine shaft w/ soft skin tho//...

>Joy Division
>Cure
>obscure

pick two

I pick
>Joy Division
>Obscure
Ill admit the cure has its own pretty large "cult following", but you'd be surprised, the average normie doesnt even know either of these bands
Normies shouldn't be able to vote, im Ok with letting htem live though, and milking them like cattle

More Sup Forums traps to add to my collection?

I'm not into that , just find it curious why someone would willingly post their face here

If pic related is you pls be my gf
If not fuck off

>think black is sexy
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Hell fucking no

because OP is not pic related

>thinking she's black
what are you even doing

>tfw no meme gf ever

>(fe)male
Iron male?

Oh, you'd be surprised. It's incredibly common, just not here.
Google Image brought me here, but there are basically no other results. Maybe legit? desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/33595026/

post tits.

>hates moe
no thx