Anyone else here actual /musicalgenius/?

I once made my attractive female Music Theory professor break down into tears w/ my genius. She thought it was probably the best thing that she had ever heard from the last 20 or so years. Yes, we did have sex eventually, in which she reached orgasm numerous times - my penis is at least 9 inches in length w/ very impressive girth. I compose the greatest work out there today. I have heard most of the musical canon, can sing fluently in 5 languages (Mandarin, Latin, Greek, Spanish, and of course, English), and my lyricism is to music what Joyce is to literature. A different professor of mine once said that if I do not go down in musical history, then musical history has failed us. I once met Scaruffi in person, where we had a deep and detailed conversation about Captain Beefheart, and he told me that I was "incredibly competent and wise young man." My philosophy professor praised my lyrics, saying that they have "the emotional depth of Coleridge and the precise linguistic mastery of Yeats." Upon graduating college, I will release my masterpiece which will undoubtedly shock the world. It is profoundly imaginative, reaches a Beethoven-level of musical perfection, and effortlessly dismantles the superficiality/degeneration of modern culture w/ a violent and powerful personal confession contained in the lyrics, reaching beyond the modern age to something much greater. I am tall (6'2") and strikingly good looking, so I have many female admirers, but have often ignored them for the sake of my music. I have even received a love letter from a lovely petite brunette in my sophomore year. After being accepted into a highly selective program at my university (highly prestigious, of course - my IQ is Mensa-level), I have had the opportunity to work w/ the greatest musicians and poets alive today, all of whom have been blown away by my work. After releasing my album, I plan to study at Oxford or to travel around Russia, my homeland.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cyzb-diZ3Ds
youtube.com/watch?v=6tZ_uwDlmPY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

one time i squeaked out a fart that i knew sounded a Db because i had clair de lune stuck in my head

Stop spamming the same forced meme, you shitlord.

pls post work

I play piano in the dorm common room every day and occasionally some girls will walk in and just to tell me I'm really good.

I just play scales or piano covers of jpop & mac demarco songs but apparently they think it sounds impressive.

I once made my attractive female Music Theory professor break down into tears w/ my genius. She thought it was probably the best thing that she had ever heard from the last 20 or so years. Yes, we did have sex eventually, in which she reached orgasm numerous times - my penis is at least 9 inches in length w/ very impressive girth. I compose the greatest work out there today. I have heard most of the musical canon, can sing fluently in 5 languages (Mandarin, Latin, Greek, Spanish, and of course, English), and my lyricism is to music what Joyce is to literature. A different professor of mine once said that if I do not go down in musical history, then musical history has failed us. I once met Scaruffi in person, where we had a deep and detailed conversation about Captain Beefheart, and he told me that I was "incredibly competent and wise young man." My philosophy professor praised my lyrics, saying that they have "the emotional depth of Coleridge and the precise linguistic mastery of Yeats." Upon graduating college, I will release my masterpiece which will undoubtedly shock the world. It is profoundly imaginative, reaches a Beethoven-level of musical perfection, and effortlessly dismantles the superficiality/degeneration of modern culture w/ a violent and powerful personal confession contained in the lyrics, reaching beyond the modern age to something much greater. I am tall (6'2") and strikingly good looking, so I have many female admirers, but have often ignored them for the sake of my music. I have even received a love letter from a lovely petite brunette in my sophomore year. After being accepted into a highly selective program at my university (highly prestigious, of course - my IQ is Mensa-level), I have had the opportunity to work w/ the greatest musicians and poets alive today, all of whom have been blown away by my work. After releasing my album, I plan to study at Oxford or to travel around Russia, my homeland.

Excuse me, you just repeated what I've written. Please say something original.

... I'm waiting?

GTFO

I'm not leaving.

Post your music, faggit

uh huh so what college are you at and what do you think of OK Computer ?

Post your music or shut the fuck up

New frontier of psytrance: simple alarm

This is actually really good pasta

youtube.com/watch?v=Cyzb-diZ3Ds

OP here - this is NOT me.

OP writes chap hop and ghostwrites for Steam Powered Giraffe.

op is homosexual

*farts*

haha pls be copypasta xD

to avoid bumping another thread off with more bullshit.
Im looking with music similar with the part with the drums on this song: youtube.com/watch?v=6tZ_uwDlmPY