Drawthread: good delivery addition

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/700pN
imgur.com/a/qItQA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>good delivery addition
Aha ha ha...

Hahahahahaah...

AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHA...

How does this look? This is the first time I've drawn using a simple reference instead of copying someone elses work

/r/ more art of this kitty, preferably with her eyes open

I'd be happy with just ANY Delivery Edition

what is your gay philosophy

What if the delivery has additions?

>
im trying medibang, it's complicated on mobile but i think I can do it

didnt even catch it lol, but I love the DS games, despite 3's shit story and crappy ending

bump

holding out for ghost toilet haunter lady skirt lift

looks good imo atanomy wise, neck's way too thick and long

I prefer subtractions ;y

This?

This. If these were actually drawthreads I'd be happy. They've gotten even worse than before somehow?

Divisions?

What are you okay with drawing?

gay

gayer

hi EHG

draw impmon please

Hi, Cancer!

good delivery addition

oh almost missed this. Looks cute to me, but those look like diapers than panties

Request?

pretty vanilla stuff, non human some kinks but non spam ones

I figured that the neck was a bit too long, but I think it just looks thick because of how the hair obscures part of her back. I could fix the hair a bit to make it look better

>looks good imo atanomy wise

Does it though? Really?

I really don't intend to be rude because everybody starts somewhere, but this guy has a long way to go. They should keep at it, but I'm not going to blow smoke up their ass.

I prefer the name Tumor now.

>pretty vanilla stuff
Bah! Never mind.

increase chin

Yeah, you've been here long enough....

GOOD THREAD

Anybody willing to draw extreme anal insertions? Anyone?

Requesting an user burying his face into Florges's big ass, embarrassing her.

he couldve done much worse

Because people are becoming more and more welcoming of avatars no matter the quality, meaning any shitscribble can shit on a phone and become a persona

Can I humbly request an armadillo dressed like Link?

sup sup 二ム

How many deliveries have you gotten now, Florgesfag?

>Hook nose

I know. There's avatars with literal stick-men and dots for avatars. It's pathetic.

requests for something that doesn't have animals are war

show what hair 999 looks like

A fancy banquet table covered in food and surrounded by happy guests!

>I'm also the war poster. Much thanks, friend!

Hey thread, hows it going?

Yeah, I don't think it's perfect by any means, but It looks like a woman, so I'm getting there

I mean technically, but there are countless problems. I am not the kind of person who goes around red-lining the work of competent artists and nitpicking every little detail (because that's what assholes do) but this drawing calls for starting again.

If you're at this early of a stage in learning to draw, the best thing to do is just produce new things over and over and over again until you improve. Too many crappy new artists waste their time down blind alleys "fixing" unfixable drawings, when they could be spending that time doing useful practice. I wish someone would have told me that at least.

Still no bun around, so bad

none as far as I know, though I'm surprised I got a name now despite posting the request here for only a day.

get brimstone

ello smugger
=======

i forgot to type text on my first post.... taking a few requests

Hi everyone! Any requests?

fair enough, he definitely should keep making new ones to practice in general

stretch butt hole

Chibi nim is a cute pinup pose

African American Jesus in a boxing match with Raptor Jesus.
Muhammad Ali is the ref....

Nightmare angel getting her boobs groped with clothes on

hi nim are you doing requests? if so can you please draw me a lewd goblin girl getting a little bit smug because of having big tits

A little dead, but who knows, something migt pop up... also hello snickers eating person

gibe bork

Nice hair dude

Don't get me wrong, I know this site is a place for assholes to really turn it up to 11, I'm just trying to help. I don't expect perfection of course, even the old Dutch masters weren't perfect.

You have a lot to learn though, so what you should do is put this drawing down and do a new one. Try something you aren't comfortable with. Find a pose or a scene from a movie that speaks to you and try to recreate it. Download a PDF of a book on life drawing. It is worth your time, but you can't fix the drawing you posted any more than you could 'fix' those silly 1850's flying machine designs. They were flawed from conception.

I made some minor adjustments regarding torso size already, but I'm not going much further than that. I've accepted that this is the best I can do for now and I'll get started on another drawing when I find a pose I like.

From memory of drawing link one time before.

You request Florges Butt all the time on /trash/. Don't deny it.

draw a girl with a apple for a head and also wearing a striped bikini and a pretty face

Anybody?

Requesting Rukia doing something cute or cool with any one pokemon in this album
Pokemon refs: imgur.com/a/700pN
Rukia refs: imgur.com/a/qItQA

Absolutely. I just hope he doesn't quit or get discouraged when people tell him something isn't very good. As long as they aren't complete jerks about it, most artists find it helpful in the long run.

What hurts them I find is people telling them it's really terrific when anyone can see they have miles to go before they sleep.

Yeah, I know you're just trying to help, and I'm open to every criticism. Like I said here gonna find a new pose and try again

The name's nina

The entire world of starving people doesn't compare to your level of thirst.

Excellent. Honestly, genuinely, and without sarcasm: Good luck.

would draw with you 二ム but im not home. but anyway how are you

Tru
Wrong
No.

Draw me a sad looking Shyguy for use as a profile picture.

I have stuff I need to see drawn, so I'm taking upon myself to get better and get those drawings done. I'm not really quitting anytime soon

i know, just said it for the meme

Draw Japan being destroyed by a mecha driven b an alien fetus.

alright
sure
BORK BORK BORK BORK
im alright, why u not home?

Thank you, I appreciate it

Requesting oversized weaponries.

bjork.

not so bad anatomy-wise (just some tweaks here and there that are illustrated with the orange line)

this is good practice! especially for someone who doesnt have a great eye for this stuff yet. but dont get so caught up in details that you lose sight of the whole picture. do more fast-paced gesture drawings and start to develop a feel for the human body. if you spend more than 10 minutes on a drawing like this one, thats too long. definitely start loosening up a little, it helps

it's a fluff to compete with my fluff! >:V

Requesting a drawfag willing to draw massive poos or massive insertions please. Pretty please?

Consider the following.
You have a hwacha type thingamabob. But it shoots rockets. Once those rockets get within range, the warhead splits into dozens of smaller rockets, all with their own pre-designated targets.

How massive we talkin?

kay
ok
yea sure ill try

I'd like to point out... there are no ants to ruin this picnic....

Much appreciated, yet again!

>

Really, really big

More than 10 minutes on a drawing like this? I feel like that's a small amount of time. It took me about 3 hours to do this one.

The torso is something that I thought would be too small if I made it any smaller. I definitely intend to keep practicing. What are some fast paced gestures?

requests?

out with roommates getting dinner

Well hi there Nina!
You going to commit suicide? Suicide is badass!

Thx