Nah.
Would you fuck a dude?
NO.
Would you fuck a cutie trap?
YES.
Huge difference.

It's still a man

I don't know if traps are gay or not.

But I do know that debating if traps are gay or not is GAY AS FUCK.

An ass is an ass regardless of genitals tbh fam

By your logic fucking another man is straight because "an ass is an ass"

>are traps gay?
Yes
>are people who Jerk off to traps gay?
No

keep telling yourself that faggot

thats asking if knitting is gay
>yes
does knitting make you gay? no

do balls touch? if not, then it's totally not gay

tarps r not gay guis

So if I fuck this guy, but our balls don't touch, it's super straight right? NO. You sound like a retard.

What about people who jerk off to people who jerk off to traps

Would it be straight to jerk off to a girl masturbating about traps?

If the balls don't touch it's not gay

That depends on gender, if it's a guy jacking off to a guy jacking off to a guy pretending to be a girl. Then it's gay.

but if it's a guy fapping to a girl masturbating to traps it's not gay? right

You're having sex with a man. That's literally as gay as it gets.

THEY ARE MEN
MEN DRESSED AS WOMEN
IS GAY
MASTURBATING TO TRAPS
IS GAY
YOU'RE GAY IF YOU DO THIS.
END OF DISCUSSION.

But do the balls touch? No

This guy gets it

What kind of logic is that. The balls did NOT touch. So therefore, NOT gay. This isn't that hard to understand.

If you're watching the girl then no. But if you're watching the traps and just have the girl there to prove you're not gay then it's gay.

Yes, traps are gay.

FEMININE PENIS
HUGE DIFFERENCE

Traps aren't gay

IT DOESN'T MATTER IF BALLS TOUCH. The person you would be having sex with was born a MAN. They have X and Y chromosomes and a dick. You're putting your dick in a guy. It's gay.

BUT THE BALLS DON'T TOUCH

What if she was in on a 3-way with the traps, and you jerked off to it with a trap next to you... Would it be gay?

>PENIS
>THERE'S A DIFFERENCE
Degenerate, it is completely impossible for a woman to be born with a dick.
If you are masturbating to any sort of dick on anything, such as a trap or fur, you're gay.

T R A P S A R E G A Y
R
A
P
S

A
R
E

G
A
Y

Traps are not gay, now to clarify a bit. When I dress I get A LOT of attention from men and in all honesty I love it, every single time I get hit on or get a drink bought for me or or or I can go on, its exciting. Do I do this often? Halloween EVERY year and at least another half dozen times per year just for kicks or if I am in P town then its at least 3 to 5 times in the 2 weeks I typically stay there. Walking around that way and feeling all of the eyes on me excites me, does it turn me on? absolutely, do I imagine letting go of myself and maybe hooking up with one of these random guys sometimes and getting my brains fucked out or letting them fuck my mouth like a cheap whore? Yes, I do. Does that make me gay? No, I don't think so.

Here comes the best part, 90% of the time I am out dressed I am with my wife, we are best friends in life (I suggest marrying your best friend guys, its an amazing thing if you can find it) and on those occasions that we are out for a night I am absolutely sure every guy that approaches us and hits on me or gets in close and says something along the lines of "I've always wanted girl like you" or whatever bullshit line they come up with thinks my wife and I are just friends out for the night but thats the best part.

When the night ends and we get back to the hotel or home or laying on the beach (happened twice in P town) I am fucking my best friend while we dirty talk about all of the guys that would at the drop of a hat or by a single word "yes" would let me do anything to them at some point in the night and the mind blowing sex ensues again I reiterate with my best friend, my hot, sexy ass beautiful best friend all the while I look like a cheap whore while doing it.

So No, traps are not always gay.

They're men dressed as women to flirt with men. There is a very rare trapsbian, but very very rare

Relax bro. The balls did NOT touch. It's all cool as long as they don't touch. Simple.

What if you fap to it thinking it's a girl, and then find out it's a trap later?

>Degenerate, it is completely impossible for a woman to be born with a dick.
You tell that to caitlyn jenner

Would you fuck a masculine women?
NO.
Would you fuck a feminine women?
YES.
Would you fuck a masculine man?
NO.
Would you fuck a feminine man?
YES.
Penis or not, it's about femininity!

This'll be all of you in a few years

No balls touching, no homo. Everybody knows that.

Hey now, who said I wouldn't fuck a masculine woman?

youtu.be/KiPyMciRWQQ

I did

This is gay

Traps are extra gay

Hey Bawls is pretty good

Feminine penis.
Masculine penis.
HUGE difference.

>Would you fuck a feminine man
>>YES

It's still gay you fucking faggot.
Masturbating or having love towards a man is gay no matter what.
A feminine woman with a dick, is truly a man, that makes you gay.

but not when they are touching, it's some straight up gay shit

Oh, alright.

The Britbong Paedo says:

Trap = Man in womans clothing and maybe fake tits. generally feminine looking, but still a man.
Trap = Man
Homosexuality = Men who fancy men
Homosexuality = Gay
Traps = Men, so the act of fancying them = Gay.

/thread
The creator of the universe can't be wrong.

Perfect thread for this
Just found out today that my current "gf" is a trap
what do Sup Forumsros

Gross, man. Get that gay shit out of here.

oh fair point

It's amazing how hard you are being trolled right now. You are literally giving them what they want. Stop getting mad bro. You mad? Traps are not gay. You still mad?

When you pretend to be a girl to attract boys, you're still attracting boys. That's gay. You're gay. This thread is gay. Gay gay, gay gay.

Gay

Jesus didn't create the universe. Papa Smurf did.

So you would NOT fuck this goddess because she has a penis? And you call US the faggots?
LM fucking OA

So yes you do it often
And yes its super gay
What more gay is your made up bs

Either accept you're gay, or break up.

Haters gon hate

How did you just find out? How long were you dating "her"?

>Trolled
First please go back to >>>/reddit/

Second of all, you can't give one way of proving traps aren't gay otherwise.

Third of all, they're not baiting, they're actual faggots who think they're not gay.

Trap = Not gay
Guy = Gay
SIMPLE

If you get off to dicks, feminine or not, you're still considered gay or bisexual because of that. I'm bi and even I know that, it doesn't take a diploma to see it.

>She

Research says people with dicks are men?
Holy fucking wow, didn't you have a discussion about this with your parents?

-1 good boy point

I don't believe it either, but I will for now just to see how mad you get. You are literally falling for the bait. I bet half the people in here don't even believe it, and are just feeding off of you, because let's be honest, you're a fucking easy target, and I love it. Still mad bruh? Traps not gay.

almost 3 weeks, went to bang and bam dick

Is OP a Trap?
No Debate.

As long as it's a feminine dick.
Then it's NOT gay.

I'm not a trap

Yes very gay... I have sex with traps... I am no gay... You are gay

Fuck off Milo, traps aren't gay you faggot

If you are fucking a man then it is GAY

Trap = Guy

Trap in denial spoted

But what type of guy? A feminine penis trap? Or a masculine penis guy? Huge difference. One is gay, and one is not.

Guy = anal sex
Anal sex = SIDA

If traps are gay whats the t stand for in LGBTQ?

if it's a feminine penis it's ok

I thought it stood for The mentally ill

Exactly!
Feminine penis = NOT gay
Masculine penis = gay
Very very simple.

But if you have anal sex with a chick, it's somehow not gay?

There is no bait.
I'm not mad, apparently debating about a topic that you are losing makes me a mad person, I get it.
Even though you are obviously baiting, I still like to convince those who are reading.

Atleast you tried.

This user knows what's up.

anything that isnt fucking a perfectly healthy cis-person of the opposite gender makes you a non heterosexual person.
If you like girls with dicks, guys with pussy, fucked up people with no genitals, both genitals, you shouldnt consider yourself an heterosexual person.
On the other hand, "we" cant use the word "gay" for all the wide spectrum of different kinds of faggots

also getting fucked by a guy is way more gay than fucking a hot tranny

Traps = Not gay

but at what point of an oversized clit would you consider it being gay to fuck?

I love the cats

off topic
how do you anons feel about that jellyfish picture

Let me tell you about my experience with these "traps"

I started fapping to em about a year ago, though I would only fap to them getting fucked in the ass. Got bored of that and then it progressed to fapping to them sucking dick.

The point is that today I can't cum if I'm not watching a video of a trap getting its nice, big, pink juicy cock sucked. Bonus points for delicious girlcum.

It was pretty gay not gunna lie

just like traps

>girlcum

feminine girlcum yum

Just because jelly fish are gay, doesn't mean traps are gay. This is simple logic.

>mfw girlcum

nah, would you fuck this?