What kind of girlfriend do you want

What kind of girlfriend do you want

I want a loyal girlfriend that wants me too but I've given up because no girl will take the initiative. That and I don't want to pull teeth, after all I'm not a dentist. It's not fair, girls should have to take the initiative because they recognise me and I know nothing about them.

Girls are never really loyal, I've seen it with my own eyes.

Basically my ex gf except with a dick, that way I can be her bottom sissy and she'll be less of a neurotic cunt

One who is discreet af so my wife never finds out

Explain futher

I want a literal partner-in-crime. Me and my ex used to steal and con people together and I kinda miss it.

A real one

Just want someone like me. Wants to stay in and watch movies, or read togeather or some shit instead of going out everywhere. Like nerd shit, or at least play some games.

Idk I would like her to have short hair, but it doesn't really matter.

Just one someone to love me.

The same one in OP's pic.

Big black mama who would cook me soul food. Pic related

Doesn't matter what kind of gf you all want. She could have every quality you desire but if she's ugly you'll pass her by. Stop kidding yourselves.

Oh yeah? Well, see ya at tha crossroads so you won't be lonely.

Lmao

One to teach me how to love myself.

One that's positive to my mental health.

Which is none.

I'd be fine with a 7/10 who isn't psycho and likes videogames

one that isn't a basic bitch that dresses and acts like 95% of every women. Also one who isn't a total tard with computers or cars.

Bonus would be she plays vidya or is a Sup Forumstard

>implying I even talk to other humans

quite the long shot buddy

>implying we're no human because you're talking to us right now.

Do you want one like in OP's pic?

She can fuck and suck me all weeklong!

One who actually cares about me.

One like OP's pic, preferably not a mentally ill suicidal psychopath

If she was like I described above, sure.

she good?

Basically this

Solid 6.8/8

But your just some dude behind a screen. I'll never meet you. Never how to figure out your motives or what drives you. Never have to watch my tounge around you.

I don't even have to care about you.

And whenever I want I can just close the tab and move on. I never have to get into a "deep" conversation with you, and I don't have to worry about what you think of me.

It's not your day to day human interaction. I don't think it really counts.

None

Not that user, but the worst thing in the world is a bored woman. Their loyalty only depends on who is the most entertaining and gives them the most attention. Pretty pathetic desu.

But I know the likelihood of finding someone like that is almost zero and if I do the chances she is already "taken" or doesn't like me. So alas I will be forever alone.

Also basically this, my mindset verbatim

a quality i look for is attractive.

Is this /r9k/? I thought I was on Sup Forums?

A real one

At least I have my computer and the internet.

One with a dick

Yeah pretty much, but at least you probably didn't show a solid 8/10 a video of a cat falling nine stories presumable to its death and then laugh at said video whilst she became appalled

A murderous psychopath.

One who is so jelly she'd kill everyone I know but not me.

And she'd be fiercely obsessed with me, never leaving me out of her sight.

And would take herself out if I died or carry on in my name.

By far my favorite part about Sup Forums

I dont have to be a bullshit social being, I dont have to watch my words and think about peoples feelings. You are all anonymous, and I am too. If I want to talk about rape in sweden I can with no one thinking differently when i say rapists should be shot. If i want to call someone an asshole I can.

And the thread 404s and everything disappears. Like magic, ideas were shared and people communicated dissapear with no trace save for what each person chooses to take away with them. Intellectual exchange in its purest form.

Then you have the faggots posting trap threads (or pony, thank got thats over) for the 10 milionth time cause they cant admit they have issues who ruin the pure joy of sharing ideas.

but why would she want to date you?

What if I had a strap-on I could use on you? You could still be my bottom sissy ;P

kek

One like her

Good for my dick and lips!

is she goth??

You see personally I don't mind the trap threads and pony threads.

They are total shit, and yeah sometimes you can ask people about their fetish and why they like it, but for the most parts it's entirely shit.

But it makes threads where you can talk to people, boil down opinions and share them, all the more worthwhile.

No idea that would be up to her. Whether she likes my humor, hobbies, life style.

a female one

Nope can't say I have in recent history. But back in primary school I had done worse.

careful user

Do tell.

Fake teeth don't scare me

I thought they were real.

A diffrent one sometimes, but i doubt a diffrrent one would put up with all my shit, i mean she even empties my pee jug for me even if she hasnt used it

>In my school boys and girls were in separate classes but we got to mix at lunch and after school before going home.
>Start going to "computer enthusiast" club from school.
>Hit it off with this one girl Jessica
>We talk for about an hour everyday after school
>She was the "one" (and I still believe it to this day)
It's important to note at this time it was mid-early nighties so both of us only had one "family" home phone and no access to the internet yet
>Still not really dating but getting really close
>Big school dance coming up and we decide to go together
>Night before the dance she calls my home phone and says she wants to be bf/gf (in my head this was a big deal as I was a youngin)
>Start to get really nervous since I've never danced with a girl before or kissed one and both were certain to happen in 24 hrs
>Throw up the morning before big dance and mom makes me stay home
>so i missed the dance, her friends skinned me alive for it and not telling her when I had no way of telling her
>felt terrible about it and was too much of a bitch to talk to her face to face again and avoided her from then on

Kappa

Basically a slave but white

Yikes. You ever send a girl a pic of a dead deer that got hit by a plane? I mean, she claims to be a gurofag and said it was funny, but she also told a mutual acquaintance that I sent it to her so I don't know if she thought it was legitimately funny or just creepy. Regardless, I don't think she's single so it doesn't really matter, which is fine, because I can still try with that chick that I showed the cat video to.

hahah no. Go for cat video girl as long as shes got a good personality.

But regardless, that gothchick isn't scary

A beautiful and attractive and smart and funny one who loves me and wants to have 8 children with me.

same shit right?

is she cute?

Yeah

What if her personality is only decent? Who am I kidding, it's the best I'm going to do anyway

>furry
>texts back/first
>chill

Its a shame I found a guy to fit those requirements already

tbh after typing that story up and bringing up those thoughts again. If she is alive go for it because fuck if I would have just talked to her about why I didn't make it to that dance she wouldn't have gotten married to the next guy she dated and I would be with her. God speed user get cat video girl.

yess

Yes?

yesss she draws too so be lucky

Lucky for what? She's not dating me, fool

same here dude.
My ex-wife liked to go out and chill with people all the time. Told her I wasn't interested in going alot. I prefer to be a homebody and don't talk to people outside of work unless it's gaming. She proceeded to tell me somethings wrong with me and she felt sorry for me not having friends to hang out with.
(regardless of the fact I get invited out every weekend and turn them down 90% of the time). Made me feel like I'm a weirdo. Anyway got over it.
If anything can be learned from this for anyone: Don't let people tell you being introverted is wrong. They're the assholes for expecting you to change who you are.

As long as the chick isn't your basic Stacey we're cool.

This

Chubby, kinky, faithful. Stuff like music/movie taste etc doesn't bother me I see it as stuff to talk about. One who doesn't have the same interests as me but respects them and encourages them like she'll watch a show or read a book while I tinker around with /tg/ minis then we'll go for a walk together. Also good wife/mother material.

seriously man? being that introverted and gaming your life away, away from mates, is the shittiest lifestyle ive ever heard. Being introverted is fine if you still do stuff with others every now and then, but if you're turning down 90% of offers im surprised anyone would actually want you around. Your ex-wife was right, you are a weirdo.

Meh guys are better. Their brains are wired differently and are more logic. Easier to understand

No shit. Physical attraction is a part of a dating relationship

i dont really want one. im honestly happier being single than alone. since i broke up with my x,i've bought a house. a new car. better furniture. eating much healthier than ever.i've been able to start investing my money. speaking of which i have much more than when i was with someone. no. im fine as i am now. if i want sex i'll just buy it

Isn't fat
Is white
Does NOT suffer from anxiety/depression/bipolar/BPD

Every girl I meet claims to have anxiety, and they're the flakiest girls I've met. Even worse if they want a "daddy-dom" relationship. That shit is work.

Also, stay away from geek girls. They're broken.

My old bestfriend from middle school. She was the coolest person ive ever met and it took me until highschool to realize how big of a crush I had on her. But she ended up being home schooled. Can't find her any where on social media to say hi again. I won't find any one like her.

This imo
I was the same the only contact i had with others outside of work was playing vidya with workmates. Met a girl on the Internet and we started dating, she's really sociable and has lots of friends and I was terrified of meeting strangers and didn't wanna go out to gatherings but now I've done it I feel so much better and everyone's been chill with me. For me anyway it's turned my life around for the better

0/10

I agree with the anxiety thing the amount of people from school I see on fagbook claiming to have anxiety and I think "You were the loudest dumbest retard in school and you're claiming to have anxiety?" Funnily enough it's all the loud bitches who were popular for the wrong reasons

Oh yeah also cause of western society white girls are getting worse

See, that's awesome man, keep it up

A slutty rave chick

Underrated af.

One who's into fart sex and femdom

one with a femcock

Shares the same interests and hobby's, and is not a criminal.

yep that's basically it.

Thanks man I will. Like I say she's turned my life around and as cliche as it sounds I was pretty lost my life was Sup Forums, vidya and work but I'm going back to college later this year and I'm going out more, even stuff like saying hello to passers by. Then there's clubs I've joined. She's been a godsend

Garbage

Hello /soc/

Stay away from pastel girls. Thank me later.

No fool, the post was half assed garbage

I don't fucking want one. Somehow I always end up either destroying a sweet woman or being crushed by a succubus. Hopefully I can just fuck people for a while and eventually get hit by a bus or something instead. Sounds better.