I need a feels thread Sup Forums. Here's some OC for you

I need a feels thread Sup Forums. Here's some OC for you

HAHAHA

did ya run out of razorblades and that's why you're posting on Sup Forums for sympathy? fucking emo retard faggot LOL XD

Fuck

i need this thread right now

Tommorow is either get my shit together or be homeless, literally. The "good" life has not treated me well in the long term so meh..

Explain user.

I'm all ears user

fuck

Life is not going well for me. I thought that moving out of my family home would be the change I needed. They lied. So far, all life has for me is the endless loss of time and patience... Gave up on trying to be happy anymore, losing my relationship because of my decision to move, lost my old life and the care of my family. I barely feel alive anymore. I don't know what to do anymore. Honesty. I'm at a loss and all I want to do is just curl up and die or just run away. But I can't. I just want to be happy.

We all want to be happy mate, but you will need to do some stuff for that; like doing some creative stuff (videogames don't count), or joining new group of people to socialize

Job interview as prep cook, sounds pathetic once I explain, but even though I don't lie to my self i do, but if I do not land this job, I feel like my family is going to finally kick me out. My only love turned into an ungrateful needy whore. No friends left. Gave up on uni because I realized I do not want to work with kids anymore. This is it, many of you will expierence this feeling, and when it comes it will be too late. I want to die, but i do not know how.

My family thinks this will get me back into school and back on track in life at 27 but honestly they sit on their millions of their "parents" dollars as in my grandparents and judge me. They have not died yet, so the money in the family is not mind yet to do what I want. I am honestly sick of waiting, my grandpa told me when I was a kid "if yo uwant to be lazy and play video games all day that is why I worked all my life for you to be happy." But he is long gone and the pussy cunts keep on living in my family and trying to steal what is mine, I am sick of resisting, and have beat pretty much any video game, it is either homicide or suicide at this point in my life...

I would be a normal nigger and have a kid, but now living through this no man or child deserves this...

I see. Have you contacted a lawyer?

I think I rather kill my uncle and go to prison for the rest of my life if I do not get my inheritance in the near future since I am in pussy nigger california than settle for peanuts in court.

My Korean war vet uncle warned me about this exact moment in the past when I graduated high school and I thought he was paranoid at the time with my endless underage pussy, boy was I the delusional one...

If anybody cares to input their advice or opinions, I am going to go smoke a joint and cry for a min, brb

Sage.

Take this cancer elsewhere.

Sage.

Take this cancer elsewhere.

must be easy being a pussy

youre so mad lol

What do people like you contribute to society? Not only are you fucking useless, you EMBRACE it simultaneously. Almost like how niggers embrace their thuggish, niggerish culture.

My walls have been up since birth. . .

Sage

I'm not mad. I just don't like unaccomplished adults who have the mindset of prepubescent teenagers contaminating my board with their inane bullshit. You're a grown ass fucking man, instead of complaining about your circumstances, DO something. It's honestly not that hard. You don't live in Haiti, or subsaharan Africa, faggot. You absolutely nothing to be complacent about.

Oh, so edgeyyy. Nobody can comprehend your pain, right?

No. Having grown up in foster care, never caring for anyone around me, no one has cared for me.

early 20's, lonely, broke, unemployed, no gf.

Really surprised I haven't killed myself honestly.

The loneliness is crippling in this dead end town. I don't see a way out.

Too bad. Did you grow up in Africa? No? Get over it. You sound like a nigger. Alwaya complaining when opportunity is abundant.

Not complaining. Just stating what's going on. No need to get hostile.

I think yall should man up. Everyone on Sup Forums has a shit life. Thats why we are on Sup Forums. So stop complaining about your problems and expecting that someone will be sorry because you will be left dissapointed. This place is a full lack of empathy and nobody really cares. Reddit is for the friendly hugs.

We're not here for empathy.

We're hear to cry, we're here to let out the emotion that we don't show anyone else.

Nobodies being hostile, faggot. Why don't you just go ahead and kill yourself? You've likely been contemplating it anyway. I have absolutely no empathy for people like you. You have EVERYTHING given to you on a silver platter, yet it is never sufficient. Niggers have been in this country several hundred years, yet they still assign blame to whites for their shortcomings. You sound JUST like one of them. Guess what? You're a fucking adult, just like everyone else. What makes your problems any different from the next man? Just because you're a morbidly obese socially incompetent fuckwit, doesn't give you ANY priority over me. Just get the fuck over yourself, dude.
These threads and the people who partake in them are so pathetic that it's physically repulsive.

I know. Im not kicking you out and cursing like all these newfags. Im just telling you thats the wrong place to share with the others.

I'd love to find some new hobbies and such, but right now I have to focus on keeping alive more than anything.

I am pretty drunk and would hate but I hear you. 1st world problems are more mental than 3rd world onces if you are experiencing them...

>keeping alive
kek
If you were going to kill yourself, you would've done it already. Stop posting erroneous bullshit for attention, as you are likely a 30+ year old man.

That sounds a bit like hostility.

no, not everything was given to me on a silver platter.

No, Im not a nigger.

I was born on a street, I wasn't documented until I broke my nose in a fist fight in school.

Was beaten almost daily.

No health insurance

Barely a studio apartment

Not able to get into college

Plenty of professionally diagnosed learning disabilities.

Do I need to go on?

Yes

>Nobodies being hostile
>Why don't you just go ahead and kill yourself?

Some of this doesn't make sense.

How were you enrolled in school without documentation?

How were you put in foster care without documentation?

>Im not a nigger

Sure do sound like one.

He's just lying for attention. I started ignoring his posts a long time ago.