BASED Leslie

BASED Leslie

>their

>it's just a movie guys, just stop criticizing it!

>I can't wait to see your movie!

>Go fuck yourself

Ghostbusters 2016 needs a documentary

Literally this. Jesus Christ, woman, the poor girl's actually supporting you and you're telling her to get over herself.

Is leslie autistic? Why does she reply to people on twitter? She must have real self image issues to feel the need to reply to all the people hating on her

>I wish your CHARACTER was a scientist too
>'their' ACTORS, not SCIENTISTS YOU SHITLORD!!!
>eh... right. Anyway, Ernie's character wasn't a scientist, so it's cool with me that your character isn't
>YOU WANT ME TO BE A SCIENTIST JUST SO YOU CAN SHIT ON ME, DON'T YOU?
>...

What does she mean they're actors?? Can't she differentiate between the characters and the real people playing them?? This is so confusing. Being around niggers really makes you dumber

Gorillas only have one emotion.

Anger.

What about confusion due to lack of white women

>looks like a man-gorilla
>self-image issues

it's almost poetic. but seriously, she must not be that busy if she's taking the time to reply to all these people.

>Leslie BTFO a black overly PC retard
>Sup Forums is so caught up in their own circlejerk that they're siding with an sjw idiot

Wow good job you embarrassing faggots

No, she's almost 50. Old folks don't know how social media works.

This. She probably equates it to someone leaving her a message on her home answering machine.

>AWW SHEEEIT BETTER CALL THEM BACK

>Angry nigra sitting at home answering every single tweet she receives

>THIS MOVIE IS ONE STEP FOR MAN ONE GIANT LEAP FOR WOMEN!!
>is just movie get over urself lol wtf

You can take the girl out of the ghetto...

fucking subhuman cunt I hope she gets more abuse on Twitter

feel free to tell me what the f**kedy f*ck you're talking about

What the fuckedy fuck are you doing?

She isn't even ghetto. She went to college and her dad was a military.

Fucking hell, that's worse. Becoming a stereotypical nigger woman ape character and then wondering why people don't like you

Then why does she act like a ghetto bitch?

Probably it's all she knows. It's the same as fat comedians who only joke about their weight.

Because it's easy for her. The sad truth is she's become so absorbed playing the character she has become it.

she's such a walking dumb nigger ape stereotype and racist as fuck
but they ban milo instead from their internet safe space

I don't get why he got banned, he called her illiterate and a man, something a bitchy 16 year old girl would say. I've seen much worse on twitter, even from him.

who cares? he's a faggot kike sodomite who deserves execution.

What's her fucking problem?

>I don't get why he got banned
He expresses right-wing opinions and Twitter doesn't like that.

SI think she's an actual retard. You would have to be to act like that.

My dad did that shit, we had to ban him from using all social media because he would leave a comment on Facebook posts and then respond immediately to every single other reply no matter what it was or what he had to say, and if he was part of a discussion he always had to get the last word in. I imagine Leslie Jones feels the same compulsion to respond to every single tweet that mentions her. Old people generally seem to have no concept of ignoring things.

>her dad was a military

So did she have a million dads acting as one or was her dad just a one-man army like Rambo?

Lol. Her dad was from the army. Better?

>she's black Sup Forums

lol dude she's fucking old. Stop picking on grandmas

Fuck milo he has a shitty ass haircut and probably sucks dick on the low key

>I think I might go see your movie
>FUCK OFF YOU SHITLORD
This is some next level quasi-post-pre-proto-irony marketing right there.

From the arm? Her dad was a sperm donor?

It's an act. Every comedian has one.

Now you're just trolling.

The difference is other comedians are funny.

I'm not that big into fishing. I'm an amateur entomophage tough.

>Now

>Now

Yep. And it's their right to do so. Who cares about that faggot riding Trump's shriveled old cock anyway?

>supporting communist

>Christian bakery has qualms about baking cakes for gay weddings
>Throw those bigots in jail!
>Twitter silences those of dissenting political opinions
>It's their right to do so

>Gay bakery
Their right to not make cakes for faggots

>twitter silences
Their right to tell you to fuck off.

Sup Forums has warped your brain. Go outside sometime.

SEX WITH BABYMETALS!!

There are many things you have the legal right to do that you should be criticised for doing.

>and probably sucks dick on the low key

He's very openly gay.

Milo got banned because he essentially incited a riot, just in the form of electronic text. What he did in and of himself is secondary to those chiming in to "support" him because he was having it out with Jones.

Sure, criticize them all you want, it's your right. And it's their right to ban anyone from using their services.

>like I'm scare [sic.] for our future
How successful do you think it would be to start a website that corrects celebrity spelling errors?

Damn, why do you all hate this poor woman so much? I feel so sorry for her. Milo shouldn't have been banned but the shit flung at her was unnecessary and cruel. Just look at her face, she already has it hard enough. Why rub salt into the wound?

Seriously.
From top to bottom, everything about this movie was a mess.
It's almost guaranteed they'll blame lower ticket sales this weekend on the camrip "leaking".

If a were a strong Woman of Color, I'd probably shit all over white and male """""allies""""" too, because those mongoloids get off on it

Because she's an unfunny stereotypal actor who masquerades as hot shit. And then she gets combative when confronted by the reality of her situation. Not to mention, she's too out of touch to realize that the internet is full of people that you would be better off ignoring, and insists on replying to every piece of trailer trash that tweets at her.

>She must have real self image issues
Imagine looking like her and doing a film with Wiig, McKinnon, and Hemsworth.

Well she's 50, what do you expect. No doubt this has been a learning experience for her.
I don't believe she actually thinks she's hot shit, nobody has ever heard of her before Ghostbusters and I'm sure she's aware of her looks. She knew people were calling her a gorila before this incident. Why are you so bitter man, so sad.

So Twitter could win brownie points with the SJWs, the film studio, and black folk. It was a pretty smart move on their part from a purely marketing perspective.

>Get over it
>Gets triggered and has Milo permabanned from twatter

Wew lad.

OP pls stop making threads like these

Posters pls stop contributing to threads like these

...at least until /cel/ gets made pls

>Leslie Jones belongs in a /cell/

Stop being so racist

It's their right to do so but It's highly hypocritical of them considering their supposed past support of Free speech and failure to remove any leftist or Islamic drivel.

Why is it that Liberals can never understand that people aren't complaining about Milo's rights being taken away; they're not. They're complaining that Twitter is an awful company.

you need to realise that what people say and do doesnt matter to these people

all that does is aesthetics, phenotypes and memes

>it's their right to do so
That's not a justification. Are you saying censorship is fine as long as it's legal?

Honestly, one couldn't possibly wish a worse existence on this sheboon than that which she has made for herself.

It's current year not 2015, Ghostbusters is bombing, Tumblr's valuation is plummeting and comedy-'news' shows are ever dropping in viewership, SJW-pandering is no longer a successful marketing strategy.

fucking fat, stereotypical, loud, ghetto, negroid, gorilla-twin, illiterate, shouting, ugly. nigger bitch

I hope she fucking KILLS herself over some banter on twitter

>im a stand up comedian!!!!!
>boooooo u suck
>*kills herself*

>Ernies character wasn't a scientist

user she's an innocent primate.

I can feel her chimping out

Does she reply to every tweet she gets?

yup

someone asked her why she does that and she replied "isnt this mandatory on twitter?" or some shit and then deleted that tweet when people laughed at her

she's basically a granpa replying to nigerian "YOU WON 10000000000000000000 MILLION" emails

The enemy of my enemy is my friend. I'm not going to blindly hate someone for their beliefs, that's what the SJWs do

he wasn't a scientist though, he just showed up for the job they posted.

>but the trailer
gee whiz, there's no way they'd get basic facts from the original wrong in this trash remake.

Yeah but she's like 50 it's too sad for me to laugh

BIX NOOD

Please leave reddit.

anyone going to tell her to drop her slave name and stop appropriating white culture?

she's 50 and the internet has been around for 20 years
its her own fault for being so illiterate

this isnt like your granpa acting stupid on 2000's internet...and she's supposedly "hip" and "livetweeting" GoT every episode...but still hasnt figured out how that site she uses SO much, works. Fuck her