Continuation of >>723107081

Continuation of Old thread got flooded with Varg.

Other urls found in this thread:

ashemaletube.com/model/chloe-salpa-4194/
discordapp.com/invite/eTjRDJj
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

srsly, who is her?

That bitch looks like Anne Hathaway with a cock. That's fuckin neato.

My thoughts exactly. I wanna know how they did it. When I do anything I just look like a guy in a dress

"Her".
ashemaletube.com/model/chloe-salpa-4194/

surgery, hormone replacement, good genes. That's all it is.

How far could one go before it becomes irreversible? Obviously surgery, but other than that?

too much estrogen can give you boobs (which won't go away without surgery typically) and make you sterile. You might also lose most of the function of your dick.

You can't go very far before it's too much.

SPIDERMAN TEAR DOWN THIS THREAD

if I could have one wish, that would be that 1/3 of the planet randomly swapped into either a new 3rd gender or into the opposite gender they were and I'm one of them.

Naw dude,that would be too weird and destructive to the portion of that 1/3 who didn't want it. Personally I'd settle for just me.

>Tired of always having to be the rational one
>Would much rather look down and see tits than a dick

Anyone got some erotica pertaining to this subject?

If you use bica on its own you'll get some feminization just cause it's an AA, but it can cause gyno. It doesn't cause sterilization though. If you add SERMs it can stop breast growth and you won't get the negative effects of having zero hormones in your body, but they can sterilize you eventually.
Cypro + E is pretty much the god-tier for feminization though. It nukes your balls though, they'll shrink up, often irreversibly, and obviously you'll be sterile. But you get maximum cuteness.
Just checkout hrtgen and femgen on /lgbt/

bica?

I'm not sure what that is?

how about everyone on the planet that secretly wants it then? I wouldn't want to be the only weirdo on the planet that switched.

bicalutamide
It's an antiandrogen, but it works a little differently than other AAs.

But if you're playing around with hormones there is no magical switching back and forth. If you get tits and stuff you can't just magically flip back to being a dude. You just have to hide your boobs and say they're gyno or something lol

Yeah that's fair. I'm in.

how can I get a hold of that?

You seem to know your shit with this general subject.

What's the best way, in your opinion, to be able to flip back and forth?

online pharmacies.
I think most people are using QHI these days but you can get it from nearly any shady online pharmacy lol
Occasionally you can find hormones on certain tor markets as well

I've only heard tales of people using bica+raloxifene but I've only ever seen pics of one person that ever did it. They just said it mostly reduced muscle mass and body hair.
It's not really an "approved" mix in that it's never been researched as combining AAs and SERMs has no logical medical usage.

A lot of femboy types just take cypro or spiro + E and just hide their boobs lol
If you don't take prog your boobs don't get that enormous, but it really depends.

Could you give the full chemical names for cypro, spiro + E, and also elaborate as to what AAs and SERMs are? Can't find anything online

Also prog

cyproterone acetate
spironolactone
E is just estradiol, stuff like estradiol valerate for example
AAs = antiandrogens
SERMs = selective estrogen receptor modulators

Thanks user

This is all in hrtgen and femgen on /lgbt/ though
Just be careful of what you're doing. Like don't be surprised if you get little conetits and can't get erections anymore. If you only bottom it's perfectly fine though, you still have sensation in your penis. You can orgasm with a soft dick just fine.

I've seen before if you make sure to fap on a regular basis, you can prevent your dick from breaking like that?

Yeah you don't fully lose your erections sometimes. But it can be harder to get orgasms and you might not get any jizz anymore. It is estrogen and all, so it's gonna screw with your dick and balls a bit lol
You only completely destroy your sex-drive if you take AAs without estrogen. If you have estrogen you'll still have a sex drive, but then your penis doesn't work the greatest. Can still use dildos and just kind of hump a pillow haha

is it weird that I want to do HRT but still present has a dude? I want my body to match how I feel on the inside, but I don't want to be treated like a girl????

Well people do it, but just cause someone does something doesn't make it not-weird lol
If you want to take hrt then do it. Assuming you know what you're getting into anyway. Just hope you don't become the boy with DD tits. But in reality most mtf's only get little conetits even with progesterone so not a big deal.

I really want someone that understands this stuff to feminize me, I want to get into it but as far as meds im lost.

Yeah that's not going to happen..... Like 99% of doctors don't even care enough about it to research it. Even the majority of trans endocrinologists don't actually research much into it. The research just carries over from prostate and breast cancer research. There's no actual research dedicated to transitioning.

Just gonna leave this here. For discussing degenerate fetishes and shit.

discordapp.com/invite/eTjRDJj

Anyone got any tips of self-feminization? I wanna start