/balk/

Dobro utro edition

Other urls found in this thread:

dnevnik.bg/biznes/2017/03/14/2934646_rukovodstvoto_na_sofiia_teh_park_e_smeneno/
plovdiv24.bg/novini/plovdiv/Prevozvach-Takiva-avtobusi-Plovdiv-ne-e-vizhdal-Nemski-shiroki-udobni-710633
youtube.com/watch?v=krgVMa3xk34&t=648s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hello

Why is the Balkan region so damn poor, is there anyway to fix this? The Balkans were once the bastion of western civilization, it makes me sad to see what has happened to them

>so damn poor
Greece isnt poor. Romania, Bulgaria and Turkey are semi-rich

>the balkans were once the bastion of western civilization
What did he mean by this?

Greece's economy is in terrible shape and Albania and Bosnia are fucking Africa tier

people are saying greece is in terrible shape when in reality no one here is starving nigga

Dobré rano )))

Balkans are the Appalachians of Europe

>Bulgaria semi rich

There are native bulgarians who literally don't have roofs over their head lmoa

Bulgaria is the fucking definition of the rich getting richer and the poor getting wiped

Nigga Bulgaria has the highest rate of home owners worldwide, if you arent gypsy the one thing you have for sure is a roof over your head.

I study in Thessaloniki and went to Bansko for skiing once, the facilities were incredible but the villagers were fucking poor and everything was ridiculously cheap. Your currency is literally shit.

russian girls love Turkish Cock

Our currency is 1 lev 0.5 eur, its not shit. And yes, with 520 eur average salary here what do you expect, sandwich to be 20 eur or what

I expect you to not present Bulgaria as semi-rich when it's listed 81st in the GDP worldwide ranking kek

first for zelenko crvenkovski

didn't know they had internet in FYROM

this
bulgarians are very poor, we used to have chinese exchange workers in my town during the 90. These people were the laughing stock for us...20 years later they are richer than us.

The best of times.

Ahoj :DD

nazdar

t. goatfucker

It's not the currency, the lev is pegged to the euro (constant exchange rate). It's low tarrifs and low labor cost driving prices down. A bottle of Greek ouzo costs less here than it does in Greece. Explain that.

>says your currency is shit

Don't show your age, underage edgelord, you speak to fellas here like you're Swiss or something

Drachma was shit tier too till the point they let us freeload on the Euro-train (and fuck it all up withing a few years)

GDP per capita is the measuring unit, not GDP. Or is India richer than Belgium?

Хaхa, нe oтнe мнoгo вpeмe aмa

dnevnik.bg/biznes/2017/03/14/2934646_rukovodstvoto_na_sofiia_teh_park_e_smeneno/

fill up on serbia empire in 1350 memes

lol

how did those memes start anyway? i first came across one on some other site first, maybe it was even reddit

where did they get started?

Can someone help me with my economics paper? Do you agree with the chart?

my sides

not sure if I completely agree though. what's the price elastisticy of ajvar?

the perceived fungibility ot ajvar brands is a common mistake. ljuti and blagi ajvar have distinctly different demand curves, while ajvar produced during an especially good year has collector value and is often the mark of conspicuous consumption.

>667 years
>not 20 years

Turks and Commies
Croats didn't have it so bad under Ottomans and were never fully pwned by them so they are better
Slovenes managed to fend off the roaches, so now they are so good they are not even considered balkan anymore

The worse thing about being under Ottoman rule is not even the rapes/conversions/genocides (most of them are strongly hyperbolized anyway), it's that the conquered peoples did fuck all but farming, taking care of livestock and starting a small commerce at best for 500 years, while the rest of the civilized world was developing at the speed of light, living through wars, revolutions, ideologies, crises and taking note from all they've seen.

And next thing you know, your country that was AFK for five fucking centuries finds itself free in a new world that it has to catch up with, taking technology and ideologies for granted, but never really comprehending how they came to be, because it missed it all. Regardless, vigorous because of smelling the fresh air of sovereignty, your country starts producing an elite, that goes abroad to study the ways of the western world with great motivation, and this elite then comes back and starts building a state from the ashes, using the knowledge that came from years of technological progress. Hell, why not even import some actual westerners that will benevolently help us get out of the septic pit we got ourselves into.
And just when you think that, maybe we are close to restoring a fraction of our former glory, that maybe we are close to becoming a normal functioning country, proud of its citizens and name, that maybe all the bloodshed we endured was actually worth it, enter the communists guns blazing, and execute ALL of that same elite that was pushing this state upwards, since they are afraid a little intellect could topple their regime in seconds. And then they put in charge those same farmers and livestock breeders that have been doing fuck all ever since Ottoman times.
That's why we're shit

It's pointless to blame the Ottomans, 150 years have passed. It's mostly the Balkan Wars and gommunism.

Zašto yuchan.org zatvoren? Taj je ozbiljan pitanje.

Nedostaje mi svi sakibovi.

>countries completely destroyed after the ottoman invasion
>500 years of nothing but farming
>liberation
>war with Serbia
>first Balkan war
>second Balkan war
>WWI
>WWII
>Communism
>Pseudo-democracy

The only way is up they say....

ayyyyy

>Pseudo-democracy
Why pseudo? People vote for whomever they want--Barekov, Siderov...

Pointless yes, however Ottoman rule is the root of the eternally unstable Balkans
There is light, however only time will tell whether we're gonna reach the end of the tunnel or make it collapse over us again

plovdiv24.bg/novini/plovdiv/Prevozvach-Takiva-avtobusi-Plovdiv-ne-e-vizhdal-Nemski-shiroki-udobni-710633

No, the western powers are not less guilty.
If they would have given the serbs the territories promised after BW1, they would not have backstabbed us and BW2 wouldnt have happened. Not to mention, that probably the Austrian King would not have been killed and so WW1 wouldnt have been triggered.

btw I start to understand durkish butthurt lol
this is how they welcomed one of their ministers after she tried to enter the Netherlands after being denied permission to organize meetings there

the only wrong i see in this pic is that they aren't pointing their guns at the roaches, desu

Can one of you lads condescend to explain the joke in this picture?

Fyromian diaspora support a Great Macedonia that includes territories from Bulgaria and Greece, from the other side of the world.

youtube.com/watch?v=krgVMa3xk34&t=648s

Wait so that picture is meant to be all of "great" Macedonia and not just a a general shot of the south east balkans?

it's a complex joke, like the FYROM itself

someone who emigrated thousand kilometers from his shithole still possess a absolutely meme map (it's amazing that such map even exist), thus making him a "anticki" patriot emigrant (wtf?!)

then he uses that map to find a information his relatives back in Macedonia need, that they will most probably use to obtain a Bulgari... i mean disgusting Tatar passports and possibly emigrate as well.

ill send him the image, he will get triggered

There is no ethnicity Macedonians my Australian friend. Macedonians (Slavic) are Bulgarians inhabiting ex-Macedonian (Greek) territory. They never considerem themselves something different than Bulgarian. After Balkan War II yugo commies forbid them by force their Bulgarian ancestry and brainwashed them decades into the understanding of them being the real Macedonians, the ones associated with Alexander.

Why didn't the Serbs stop the Dutch from massacring the Bosnians in Srebrenica?

if you notice the lines, they delineate the borders of Macedonia alongside country borders

tuck frump and fuck white people

> thus making him a "anticki" patriot emigrant (wtf?!)

Oh I fully understand that, the less of a national identity a country has the more nationalistic and chest-beating its immigrants. Its the same case with Lebanese

I know that much, used to spend my highschool days triggering wogs by siding with Macedonians during Alexander arguments.

Its nothing easier for the '''Macedonian''' diaspora in Australia to open ANY non-slavomacedonian website and to educate themselves on their ancestry.

oh man, that file size. I hadn't even noticed lol

I just redpilled army generals in the macedonian army that we're bulgarian top kek they all agreed that we have bulgarian origin

They all know about karakacanov and bulgarian vmro

Where do these people think Greek and Bulgarian people came from ???

One of them said "We should just join Bulgaria. We will instantly be in NATO and EU"

They are all seniors at the top of our army

What made all this possible in the first place is that Bulgaria has regional entities and they take pride into themselves. One of these entities are Macedonians. Imagine it like with Saxons or Bavarians in Germany. Now they are Bavarians and Saxons, but in the first place they are Germans. Nobody would question that. However, the regional slavo-Macedonian identity has been instrumentalized by the dirty communists to form the understanding of the ethnicity Macedonian (Slavic). Its very sad, but I strongly believe that history over time gets everything in the right place.

>army generals in the macedonian arm

how did managed to convince albanian that he is bulgarian ?

look, nationalism in Macedonia is a complex matter. you aren't going to get a representative and unbiased account by anyone in here even if the people are generally much milder than most Balkanites on similar fora

you need to read a large variety of books on this topic

Good user, good, its the small propaganda which works best. Drop after drop, kamen after kamen the house in the end will be built.

Nothing is disputed regarding this topic for any sane mind. The Macedonians who brought fame on this terminology were Greeks, it is nowhere disputed. The Macedonians tricked into this slavo-Macedon ethnicity are Bulgarians, there is no question about that. The leaders they admire fought for an united Bulgaria, their letters prove they were Bulgarians. Now on those leaders this ethnicity has been built, with fake facts of course. What is there to read about? It is crystal clear.

Why didn't Basil the Bulgar Slayer kill every Bulgar?

>educate themselves on their ancestry
>implying they want to, in the first place

They can do the same if they are living in FYROM
It's not like they have the full-blown version of the great firewall of China. They just... want_to_believe.jpg

He was an asshole.

[proofs needed]

weak b8, m8

you're collapsing something a lot more complex into a few facts. we've argued about this before and we aren't going to completely agree now either

either way, all these are about historical matters, not present-day reality

Are modern Bulgarians descendants of the Volga Bulgarains?

he was bored

are modern australians descendants of the aboos?

I just watched like 20 pewdiepie videos wtf is wrong with me.

Why would even bring up this dickhead.

No way the Volga Bulgarians could be that bad.

Both groups have a common ancestor.

You're a fag.

He was being tsundere.

nazi scumbag

Thanks for explaining that map.

Aside from the Macedonians do any of the other Balkan countries have a "WE WUZ"?

>do any of the other Balkan countries have a "WE WUZ"
>any

haha, fucking everyone, it's only that there wewuzing was invented most recently and is thus the most retarded

yea everybody has we wuz.

Oh, user..... Ain't he cute, boys?

Even Bosnians, Slovenians and Montenegrians?

yes

fuck, what Turkish sorcery did this to you lads. Ive never heard of a collection of more self important irrelevant countries and I say this as an Australian.

we're victims of colonialism trying to find our way in a post-colonial world

Tri Moreta

different user here
fellow malakasis fucking spot on

Well, bulgarian and greek wewuzism is actually justified. The rest of the balkan countries were never relevant.

Even Albanians have some claim with fellows like Skandenberg or that lad who took over egypt but fuck even meme countries like Montenegro and the like are doing this.

>greeks wewuzism justified
we've been sucking so much american cock that it's really not

>bulgaria
>being relevant
>ever

>Even C*rfu had a Serbian gf

What's your excuse for not having one, /balk/?

well done, brother

kek i have the same map but in much smaller size

I used to date this montenegrin girl from Tuz, is it close?

He said and carried his shoes around the house

post pics

>turko-gypsy hybrid
>talking about cucking
top kek, made me a good laugh

shumadian serbhuman, aren't you getting ahead of yourself?