/Paramore/

thoughts on Hayley's new song, Sup Forums?
youtube.com/watch?v=AEB6ibtdPZc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4oScRBsOV6I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Haley is cute, CUTE!

also the sounds and video aesthetic kinda reminds me of Peter Gabriel for some reason

>thoughts on Hayley's new song,
Paramore isn't just Hayley

you must be that kek guitarist

i love it it. very blondie-like.

Pretty middle of the road, her voice on the hook is annoying but that's intentional, 80's revival is cool but there is much better 80's revival out there

Not as good as Still Into You but then what is

It literally is. Only Hayley is signed kek.

i don;t think her voice is right for this song. she;s a good singer but at some points in the verse it sounds bad

I thought it was just okay. I really like the 80s pop vibes and I'm guessing that will be the focal point of this album which is kind of disappointing for me, because I really had hoped they were going to go into the direction in which they did with the song 'Future' on their last LP.

It's good she's milking the wave of success after her song with the Chainsmokers.

Haven't listened to Paramore in years so I was surprised with 80s fun pop and not pop punky Riot! era music.
Wasn't a fan with the old stuff and not a fan of this. Nice to see their not doing the same shit though

those thighs tho

if you ever want to give Paramore another shot their best album is definitely Brand New Eyes as I think it's their most focused work and not as pop punk sounding as tier riot stuff. Also their self titled is worth checking out too if you enjoy pop with some post rock elements.

I have a Paramore shirt, and a poster, from like 2 years apart, and she's the only one that's the same in both of those, and she also appears to be the only one that's the same in this video

dye her hair back and maybe leak more than just the one nude is what I think

song's not bad, definitely catchy in the same vein as their self-titled, but I don't really care for the more poppy direction they moved in after brand new eyes

Love the first verse. Pretty meh after that.

They went full pop, but this ain't half bad.

>talk shit about Max Martin for making pop music
>put out shitty pop song that's way below Max Martin's body of work
what did they mean by this?
why are people afraid of top40 pop?
it's unironically the hardest music to produce

>I want to _____ Haley.

Waifu fags fuck off

Paramore is shit

80s revivalism needs to fuck off and die already.

eat nuts in bed with

what's her best album?

It's fucking great.

Paramore has always been above average/good, even when they were doing pop punk/emo pop. So much better than shit like Fall Out Boy, Panic At The Disco etc.
Their last album was easily an 8.5/10 and I'm pretty sure After Laughter will be good as well. They're just awesome at crafting top-notch pop melodies, and Hayley's voice is perfect.

collab when?

ITT: nu-males with garbage taste

it's really funny how there are people on this board with such fucking garbage taste. It's like I'm on twitter or facebook or something

>being this sad

you're on Sup Forums dipshit

if being happy means liking this soap commercial-core then I'd rather be miserable you fucking faggot

Not necessarily what it means, but being happy usually entails not needing to angrily display how superior you feel to a bunch of no name text posts on a message board.

I'm not "displaying how superior I am," I'm just surprised at the amount of people who like such trashy song and here on Sup Forums. I wouldn't be surprised if it was somewhere where normies are a majority. I listened to the song earlier today and it's such a fucking cringe. That's all.

the check was good, huh? kill yourself

I do it for free

reminder that the absolute madwoman stuck a post-rock song at the end of pop-rock album
youtube.com/watch?v=4oScRBsOV6I

Thank god someone brings this up, this song is actually really good.

will you stop samefagging? kill your fucking self.

:^)

Wrong and salty. I feel bad for you, pal

bruh i just did the same type of reply

maybe you actually are me?

like you can't have multiple internet connections with different IP addresses lmao

>we don't even realize we're samefag

noone cares that much

>'hey, this song is pretty good'
>see Sup Forums thread
>wonder what other people think about it
>it's just fucking waifushit

cool man! so, do you like death grips?

Has Hayley Williams developed a drug addiction? She has aged 10 years since we last saw her (last video was in 2014).

Just look at her fucking lawline in this video, man. She has that heroin chic look.

She's straight edge. It's that vegan diet.

She also claimed to be a devout Christian. Her lies made the guitarist and drummer (who are brothers) to sperg out and leave until the drummer came back eventually.

Never trust her lies.

this blatant devo LARPing must cease immediately

You couldn't pay me enough to do pose for stupid shit like this.

j/k, gotta hustle for that paper, nigga

i could see this becoming a hit desu

it has that "white people gettin' down" groove that seems to work wonders, like a mashup of get lucky and happy

>Teenage alt thot-core

L O L

This song blew me away. Riot is still my favorite but when this came on I thought somehow I got the wrong file or something. And that fade in the middle is really cool. Paramore's best track imo and probably the only interesting thing theyve ever done -- BUT, it wouldnt be interesting if the whole album were like that, and they took a big risk with it. So......props, 9/10 execution on this track

>youtube.com/watch?v=4oScRBsOV6I
>do a trash music for your whole life
>put out a borderline mediocre post-rock track
>WOAAAAA HOLY SHIT ABSOLUTE GENIUS MIND BLOWN!

baka

>alt thot

kek

>alt thot-core

Well, he did just say "post-rock" song without giving any compliment to it so your sperging out at the end there is really all on you, champ

This board sure has gone downhill