Gas dogfuckers

You are not your avatar :o

still here
It will be nice
Its not that lewd

Thanks for making the new thread.

Claiming best girl

*sip*

>Welcome once again to /waifu/ ladies and gentlemen! The waifus are plentiful and the conversations are diverse, so come on in, take a seat and have a chat! My name's Koto and I'll be the host of the evening!

Aye here it is

Rather lewd as some people would say.

Hello again everyone
>no life
>juvia claimed

(Koto)
Won by your side I take it? Can't complain about having a Monday off here.

(Louise)
I tend to study and practice in bursts, never took any formal courses/studies, so it's all been on my own. It's definitely a use it or lose it kind of thing for me at this point. On the other hand, learning it has provided some fun experiences over the years too.

I heard about those rain storms from Mako, seems kinda weird to have that much rain over there, no?

(Tali)
I'm the same way, but when it rains it pours. Glad to see that you have sick time you can use, lack of is utter crap.

Actually the reason leads to it making a lot of sense
You could even argue that neither example has the dog defending anything other than itself or territory

But the cat is part of the pack, it's family and a dog will defend family

moist soft skin after a shower is very lewd

Fak

owo what's this

My Monday wasn't bad, got an early birthday card in my work mailbox so it was nice. My BDay is coming up a little later this week so I'm taking next Monday and Tuesday off to celebrate

Yeah now i gotta get them to actually let me use it.
>ignoring me completely
;-;
Only because you put it that way....
Cute announcer lady

Fix'd

pretty alien lady~

It's a little lewd. Go!
I took it a bit last semester in college, I agree. I was actually sitting down to play through Mother 3 in Japanese back then, but I got lazy after the first few cutscenes.

It's SUPER weird, but everything should quiet down soon.

So what sickness are you dealing with? Maybe some eucalyptus tea might help? Also oranges. Oranges everywhere.

I'm lucky enough to have everyday off and it feels sooooo good. So good.

Yeah but the original point was false so it's kind of a moot point arguing around a false point.

You can see her buttocks and everything.

go cry in the corner kid because sam is all a man would ever need.

Not even very lewd. Nothing sexual about a shower

are you tomoko?

without hesitation or regret

Masher

I asked you how i upset you.
I would never ignore you, at least never intentionally.

To be fair, you didn't even make a point

You've provided examples of dogs following instincts

you said you were done :o

you must not be doing it right
ohaiyo~

How should I do it?

Ohaiyo
..watched the thing yet? Hmm? Hmm?

Wow sexy waifu

My point was that dogs are sentient and emotional but not rational. They can feel emotions, plan for the future, and solve abstract problems but I don't think they think of situations in the abstract sense like humans do. For example, they probably have no concept of symbolism, certain material things representing abstract social or political concepts. But they do feel jealousy, altruism, and the complete range of emotions humans do.

>>claim your 2D waifu
>2D

wtf bruh Y fuck u

Oh stahp you
No this is patrick
No im sick...i dont wanna get you sick
Oranges actually dont help
Thats still 2d just good shading

slowly... with soap and warm water -//-

thanks.
yours too.

yo so new to weeb shit here... anime?

I usually do the same thing, take a day or two off for an extra long weekend to celebrate the birthday. Got anything planned for the celebration?

The hell man, so you get leave, but then you have to ask permission to use it? Though I know that can also depend on management too. If someone's sick, I don't ask questions if they need the time to recover. Of course, an ill employee of mine going to inspect a restaurant would look pretty horrible and probably result in a complaint.

Some of it is also not having anyone to practice with. I use enough Spanish at work to stay in good form, but aside from reading the news and doing other things on Japanese language sites, there's vidya and animu at least. The audio part is where not having anyone to practice with sucks.

I'd say if you're interested in it, give it another shot if you need something to focus extra time on. I remember playing Super Robot Taisen 4 on SNES not knowing a lick of Japanese, but then it got me interested enough. Now I can play a lot of stuff just fine.

I build up sick/vacation time faster than I can use it at this point in my career. Next step would be having everyday off, but then I'd still be doing something to keep my time occupied.

thank you for making the new thread, louise

Because im hourly and they may try to not pay me for hours i didn't work...honestly itd fit everything else

mines the best ever

They really can't plan for the future

Emotion is part of consciousness
It doesn't mean it's a complex animal

That isnt lewd thats just cleaning.

QOTT: just how many shielder posters are there?

oh no i'm going to pirate it soon in a while~
that's your name irl?

As if the risk of getting sick would stop me from hugging you
>
Hello cutie

I am hallow

>still 2d just good shading

Wtf bruh. Srsly.

Hmm? That Narcissu is free on steam though. No need to pirate it.

>Oranges actually dont help

U wot mate oranges can lift the dead. You're just not using them properly.

I never figured I'd see another feral waifu around here.

>I build up sick/vacation time faster than I can use it at this point in my career. Next step would be having everyday off, but then I'd still be doing something to keep my time occupied.

That whole needing work to feel a sense of purpose meme is a myth. Trust me, with enough money and free time anyone can find something fulfilling to keep themselves busy. Work is just something you tell yourself you enjoy. You only realize how much it sucks when you don't do it anymore.

I never want to work again. It sucks man. I can only hope things turn out well enough to work from home at worst. I can't stand the humiliation of waking up at 6am everyday and putting on some tacky little shirt with my name on it for some millionaire who probably doesn't get up until noon and sips champagne on his private yacht when I'm going to bed at 9pm like a good little worker drone.

Most fucked shit ever. Fuck it. Fuck that shit.

hehe, you're so innocent~
There are 3 Shielders, two here including myself and one in /animus/ but he doesn't use Shielder anymore.

I've got you on Steam and Dischord, right? I'd be down to converse a little on those in Japanese if you want, get a bit more competent. Like I said though, completely rusty right now. I don't even remember all the hiragana.

I really don't have much extra time to be honest. I've beaten Mother 3 in English before, but I will make it my first japanese language game
Then the untranslated ZnT VNs.
Sure thing~

Then why do they bury bones? If they couldn't plan for the future, the bones would disappear in their minds forever.

Even squirrels plan for the future dude. Even ants. It's a very basic survival mechanism.

Alright getting naked and pouring water on myself bye.

Raven is an emo cunt.

No its a meme. But i will tell you mine if you tell me yours
>Hugging me in the open and not claiming lewd
Who are you and what have you done with juvia?
Does she exist on a 3D plane? No. She only has height and width, no depth. 2D
I like oj and apple juice
I thought there was just the two tbh are you the bad wifi one?
>star is a shallow basic bitch

hay~
like in Bleach?
Steam huh... do I have to buy any add ons?
^.^

gf gonna be taking me to dinner to celebrate, so it'll be a nice chance to just sit back and chill out for a little bit

> not liking raven

i want to dry you up when you're done!

That's hollows im hallow

Dude, did you read the label of that OJ? 5% juice is like drinking one drop of actual orange for every 19 drops of random household chemicals.

Real oranges, not chemical juice flavored to taste like orange.

Sounds like fun.

I only drink 100% juice m8

Ehh? No.

i don't have a name...
yus, I use Mash Kyrielight in all of my filenames!
Like a Hollow from Bleach?

It's only a hug. Not like we're being lewd and holding hands or, k-kissing
>just the thought of kissing
>
>wew
How are you?

cuz that's how they get you

oh nice bro.

>Does she exist on a 3D plane? No. She only has height and width, no depth. 2D

phys.org/news/2017-01-reveals-substantial-evidence-holographic-universe.html

Since 2015 scientist have been finding strong evidence that our universe is in fact holographic. Making us 2D beings that perceive their reality as 3 dimensional, meaning that in reality there is no such thing as a 3D waifu yet and every waifu real or not is a 2D waifu.
Thus all waifus are either real or nobody is real.
So technically, my waifu exists in a plane with the same dimensions as mine, just not the same exact plane as me.

Science, bitch.

im very cold... how about yourself?
her hair is so pretty, i wish anime was real

You have a PC then to play/read it on?

Last hour morphed into 2 hours. And now I need a haircut.

So do i....so do i, but hey my waifu has a chance of actually being real. She is the daughter of satan, perhaps ill meet her some day ;)

'Allo Hallow. Doing well?

Damn. That's how my jobs were when I was a lab contractor. I could take all the time off that I wanted if I ran it by the client, but it was underpaid. The only thing resembling time off was a week's worth of pay as a bonus check- a lot of people opted to take a week off of work and have their pay covered by the 'bonus'. Would this other job be a step up in benefits if you got on board?

Oh, it is a myth. I'm not one of those fools who will be working till he drops. Once I have enough passive income, I jump ship, and move on with my life & family. Free time will be spent doing things I enjoy on my terms.

If I could tell my 20 year old self what to do, I'd be off the treadmill already, but live & learn. I'll still have many years of financial freedom when it's time.

I don't think so- no steam, but I do have Discord. Kanji compounds are the bane of my existence when I'm rusty. Sometimes particles throw me off too.

Now that you mention untranslated ZnT material, I might consider testing myself with untranslated IS material. Thanks for the spark of inspiration.

Nice- choose well and enjoy the dinner.

Wolves do that, dogs don't need to
It's really a game to them

Dogs don't need to worry about the future or any difficult problems because they'd always have humans to help them

>stop being edgy
Then why are you acting like you dont know me?
But... id want kisses if i wasnt sick...
>tinfoil hatter
Now it makes sense
Kill you're self.
A 2d being would not be able to perceive other objects as anything but vertical lines and also our digestive tracts would ve impossible as they would literally cut us in half.
I get something like 2 hrs every week or something similar

How've you been doing?
Hmm..What's your Dischord name? I've been picking up a lot of people.
>Kanji
Oh gods, I think I knew three kanji total at my height. I'm not very skilled in general.

Sure! It's always good to read that sort of thing.

Both the grown dogs Ive had have buried bones and dug them up months later.

Better, i have a job interview tomorrow. It's for a gas station so it's low paying but I'll take it

not yet, i'm going to bite the bullet and buy a cheap thinkpad
no keep your hair long
what if she's pure evil?

because i like to play hard to get~
not good! im so cold!

Nonsense shes too cute!

I'm good. Just relaxing after work.
What are you up to?
B-but, k-kissing is
L-lewd

That's because you didn't look for them
Asshole

It's really just a leftover instinct, it's not necessary, but it's not detrimental

Sounds good man. Got any passive income pointers for someone like me?

Fact is they still do it and retrieve them later. Doesn't matter if they don't have to. You said they can't plan for the future. Wouldn't saving food items like that for later be planning?

My dogs even hide random things around the house to snack on later so the other packmates don't find them.

Wait...that isn't julianis ot?

Definitely! Hope your weekend was good?

There;s a lot of good places in the area so it won't be hard to choose something good

That just makes me more aggressive tbh
Grabs and puts on serious face.
No, no it is not

>tinfoil hatter

Seriously speaking though. I was joking about the reality of waifus and being real or not. But as someone who's into the 11 dimensions theory, this is not conspiratorial bs, it's science, a well performed, well studied, well documented, scientifically accepted concept that exists since the 90s. It's not wrong just because we don't fully understand it. I for one find this theory fascinating. And even if it was proven true, it doesn't mean our universe is artificial by any means. Which is what I think you think I think. By no means it tells us we are artificial, or just a projection or whatever, it just proposes, with strong factual evidence, where and how do we stand in the universe.
Instead of denying evidence we should be wondering how our concept of dimensions has changed based on these new discoveries.

Cuddle up under a nice comfy blanket!

>I never figured I'd see another feral waifu around here.

I post her whenever this thread comes up.

What?
No, i mean i don't think so.
What are you trying to say?
>dubs
B-but it i-is
>

give it baaaack

Was interested to know your opinion on that vid though.