Can you all fuck off? Only oldfags like me will know who the guy on the left is...

Can you all fuck off? Only oldfags like me will know who the guy on the left is. I'm quite frankly sick of you newfags ruining the place.

I honestly, unironically, thought moot seemed like a pretty cool guy. But he isn't as cool as Chairman Kaga, faggot.

literally everyone who's heard of this site has heard of moot. Fug off.

@OP
I kno wut u meen opie, all these fuggin newfags making dumb breadsXD

Jokes on you. I don't know any of these people

nice b8 m8

Its m00t not moot, fucking newfags

And the guy on the right is g00k or hiroshim00k idk

srsly wtf happened, where did m00t go? ive been away for a while

He bought Google with the money he got for selling Sup Forums. Not even joking, look it up.

really? llol u must be new

I saw Moot at a grocery store in Los Angeles. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

He took all the money and fled to Mootxico.

>newfags ruining the place.
you were a newfag once too

and Sup Forums has never been good
you know that 'old fag'

Sup Forums is going to get worse before it gets better. The site has basically become a meme and a hivemind for alt-right faggots, and continues to be mentioned among mainstream media.
>the newfags are coming...the newfags are coming...

I miss the days when the racism was just memes. But we acted retarded for long enough that we attracted actual retards. Looking back, I don't guess anyone should be surprised by that, but it was a better time...

This, though at this point I'm skeptical it'll ever get better again at all. It's basically all obnoxious little pissants and alt-right dipshits now. It's not even fun to come here anymore, it's just frustrating. I don't even fucking know why I keep coming back.

I just really don't see how we'll ever recover from all this faggotry.

What has that slant eyed fuck even do for this site? at least m00t was active- in the early years before we made him hate us but still better off than hiroshimoot. its like theres no admin at all

>mfw the creator of Sup Forums is a liberal
>mfw Sup Forums was hijacked by closet-bigots to turn Sup Forums into their safe space

>inb4 some dipshit starts calling you a cuck and/or redditor and implies that Sup Forums was always legitimately racist

The newfags are always easy to spot.

I just come to Sup Forums for the trolling.

Well, he constantly bitches about not making money, reduced the file size limit on Sup Forums, and introduced a bunch of paid-only features.

So there's that.

Decent caliber trolling. Kek

Man, I don't even troll, I just want to chill and have fun threads with my Sup Forumsros. Those are very few and far between now, though.

Besides, trolling now is an lost art. It's usually just fuckwits starting blatantly inflammatory threads, then acting like retards to get (you)s. No subtlety to it at all. It's not even entertaining, I just genuinely feel sorry for the people doing it now. They can't have any decent sort of life.

Listen OP, if you think knowing who m00t is qualifies you as an oldfag, your a newfag. It's a fucking nobrainer who m00t is. Your not fucking special for knowing who he is. -User from 2007, ten years ago

In other words made Sup Forums worse than it already was

Who are any of those people? Why the fuck do I care I'm just here for the dank memes. Fuck you OP.

I mean, if a newfag did just a little bit of research, they would know who moot is. It really isn't that hard to find out.

That was the implication, yes.