/shugazi/ - Shoegaze, Dream Pop, Black Gays

Get NOISY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vig9F7B0D0U
youtube.com/watch?v=Ys7zMBTZSn0&feature=share
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this is LITERALLY the worst general

do you guys like ringo deathstarr? theyre like my new favorite band

Am I a major faggot for wanting to start a shoegaze / dream pop band in 2017?

yes, the only thing that could set you apart is a unique voice.

Yes, it will guaranteed be generic garbage

/grimeth/ exists

/gg/ exists though

they're alright, i dont normally listen to them. colour trip was my favorite album by them, and some of their other songs are good, but i don't find them very interesting

I know some of you have heard pic related. How many of you have listened to any of their other releases? Thoughts?

Why does no one ever talk about Halica?

I just heard it for the first time today and I think Fish might be my favorite Sweet Trip song now.

It's so good
>youtube.com/watch?v=vig9F7B0D0U
We're not /kpop/ dude

>he doesn't fap to korean idols

I didn't care too much for Halica when I first heard it and it probably didn't help that I immediately heard V:D:C right after. It definitely did grow on me on repeated listens and it's pretty solid.

Fish is a great example of what I like about the album, too.

b u t t g a z e

>tfw thought Star Roving and Sugar for the Pill were shit but now I think they are great songs
how did this happen, also it's a very solid album, it doesn't have filler and Slomo and Go Get It are great

Because you have shit taste

I bought Colour Trip on an impulse a couple weeks ago, I only really remember the opening track.

>3 alcest albums
didn't realize this general liked alcest so much

LOL absolutely

Where the hell would one find a shoegaze gf?

go to slowdive shows in a pygmalion tshirt and assert your patrician dominance over them

Anyone here seeing Slowdive in DC? I'm worried the set is gonna be mostly new stuff since the show is 3 days after the album releases.

desu I think The Texas-Jerusalem Crossroads should take the 2001 spot

Fish is the best song off the album. I'd go to say that this album is the most underrated and overlooked.

What about noise pop? Early Mercury Rev style

people say that about every general though

You guys really don't deserve to listen to this desu.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ys7zMBTZSn0&feature=share

I've always found it to be one of the best generals. Especially last year and before that. It had a rough patch it seems to finally be getting through.

Pretty nice album. Possibly the "wettest" sounding album.

>hardtail Jaguar

Alcest are great, don't know how deserving Écailles and Kodama are of respective AOTYs even though they're my two favorite, but I'm glad to see love for them

goddamn that guitar tone in sugar for a pill is watery as fuck, I'm starting to love it

Just got around to listening to this. I listened to Pipeline Dream first and I much prefer Distressor. Do any of there LPs or EPs have a similar sound? Or what other bands are similar. Seems like ringo deathstarr is a more explosive version of whirr.