Left or right? also WWYD thread

Left or right? also WWYD thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6PZE6NmN5KA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Right, nice face and body, would love to stick it in her ass

Which sister? Left is a sweet virgin, right is a dirty slut who got gangbanged before she was legal

Which sister?

Bump

Right
Left, cuz cum goes well with glasses

which one and wwyd?

another angle

fucking normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

left, pinch those nips and watch her moan.

right all day, tie up left to watch her buddy get pounded and make the hardest noises for her to bear. wwyd?

go to the club and see these two drunk bitches, WWYD?

It's hot reading these because right is actually the most innocent/sweetest girl ever

omg moar lefftttt

wwyd to her?

Rip her leggings open and fuck that piece of gorgeous meat on the spot. Oh and sniff dem flats,

yeah, i would like to rip her leggings too! Go on with her!

I got an 8" cock. I'd shove it in her ass, balls deep. Dry.

fuck thos wwyd threads. You all know what you filthy faggots would do, you would look at the ground being too fukin beta to say anything. They would lough at you because they think you are fucking pathetic! Go kill yourself you faggots

nice, i can hear her screaming!

virgin detected

I mean, in reality, yeah, I wouldn't do anything. They're strangers and I don't know them. Not that I wouldn't consider pursuing some of them.

you would not you fag otherwise you would not be here. In the tree, part of the tree
youtube.com/watch?v=6PZE6NmN5KA

Mid - i've allways preffered a good blonde.
Bend her over the kitchen table, wearing those heels. Pull her dress up and underwear to the side, then pound her pussy from behind.
When i hear her getting close, i stick my thumb in her ass and slap it hard, to bring her over the edge...
then fill her up with my cream.

r4r - wwyd

Send them to re-education camps

omfggg moaaarrr

Wwyd and rate

Right, left is unfuckable

Neither

Right, but I'd take left too

I want both but left is sharper

Right I guess

Left, kill other two

Left, bludgeon right

Emotionally manipulate her into sex once then leave her. Keep her number for lonely nights.

Thanks for posting my new wife m8

Post more of this chick man

You'll have to give to get, my friendly anons

Wwyd to these two while they're on safari in south africa? Would you make him watch?

What would you do to Rachel on the left and her sister Jenny on the right?

>Right, left is unfuckable
sure about that?

Bride's sister, bride's best friend, bride, bride's sister, bride's friend. Who would you use and how?

Are her tits real? Or is there push up bra trickery going on? What size do you think they are? She's 5'8

Bride and her bridesmaids on her wedding day, how does she get used on her special day?

Fuxking positive. If you can subside her dumpy body, youre left with one of the most painful faces I've ever seen

Easily left for me

you're addicted. you've been here every night for 3 days.

how would you use my little sister?

It's sad when all three women looking fuxking terrible on a day they're supposed to look the most beautiful. Hope this chick is out of the dude's league. Sheesh

bury my head in those tits before she blows me and I finish on them.

I'd cuff her hands behind her back and then tie her elbows together to push her chest out further, then I'd slide her dress up over her hips to find she's wearing stocking and no panties. Then I'd sit back on the couch and make her ride me deep until I was ready to cum, pull out push her to her knees and nut all over her face. Then I'd whisper "merry christmas" in her ear and leave her like that

4, viciously rape her

rape her amd lefty for days

rape righty

push her down on her stomac, on that bed. pull her jeans off her and that sweater down to around her elbows and twist it atround so it tightens and keeps her arms in place. I'd then pull off her thong and stuff it in her mouth before i enter her ass hard and dry. all i hear is muffled "no, god no..." - but i spit down in my dick and start plowing her, using the sweater as a handle. finish inside her tight backdoor.
wwyd - r4r

Together or separate? They're sisters in law, they're pretty close to each other

by close you mean they rug munch each other? does her husband know??

I'd take her out into the ocean, just deep enough that it was up to just below her chest, turn her around to face the beach and then pull her costume to the side and start to fuck her from behind. The whole time I'd whisper in her ear how much a slut she was getting fucked in public and that the whole beach was watching her and knew she was getting fucked. Just before I'm about to cum, pull out of her, turn her around and tell her she's not getting back up until she shallows my cum, then quickly force her underwater andndnd put my dick in her mouth, hold her there. As she starts to run out of andndnd she struggles but realises she can't get back up so works harder and harder for my cum. Just as she's about to pass out, fill her mouth with a huge load and let her back up to breath. Got more of her?

Wwyd

Which one ans wwyd

I'd take her to the homeless shelter on Christmas Eve, she'd think we were going to give out soup, but once we got there and the guys saw how sexy she looked, I'd tell them all that she was their early Christmas present, that they could do whatever they wanted to her and I'd be back to pick her up on Christmas day. Pick her up on Christmas day, she's naked and covered in hickies and bruises where she's been spanked. She's full of cum, and she has to be hosed off to get the dried cum off her before she gets in the car home. On the way home she tells me that are least 50 homeless guys fucked her all night long and one of them let his dog lick her to an orgasm, and then forced her to blow the dog to return the favour.

Which sister do you use, Jennifer or Alison?

Wwyd?

put her on a diet.

i will tie right up, with both her arms and legs tied together. I'd slap her face and ass for a couple of minutes while explaining to her in details how I would use her holes to pleasure myself. I'd then fuck her face and her ass brutally. I'd cum on her face and bring her to my home to continue to use her as my sex slave for the next days, weeks and even months.

still wanna do lines off this sluts tits ;)

wwyd

i just want a gf

Haha my man

Wwyd

can you upload an imgur album of all you've got of this babe?

rip that shirt open, go into the empty stall behind her and have her mount me while I bury my head in her breasts

More?

I'd fuck her belly button

rip those straps in half and watch as the prison of her breasts falls apart and her tits fall out in front of me. i'd suckle them, swirling her hard nipple with my tongue as I begin groping her ass. grabbing deeper and deeper into her crack before working down into her pussy region, rubbing her pussy through her clothes. where i'm rubbing her pussy begins to soak through on both sides.

>cont.?

Astrid or Sophie? What would you do to them?

right, push her against the wall and use her for free
left, deflorate her rough for hours
right, wanna make her smile with my cum dripping out of her pussy left here
right, push that dress up and grope her pussy
middle, lay her on her bed full of teggies and spread her legs, no panty, creampie her while the two other take care of themselves and beg me to do them next
let right sid on my lap with my dick inside her pussy
after filling her up go on the dancefloor with dripping pussy
they find a new friend for me who spread her legs and let me go down on her
push her inside the dark cave and use her right there
rip off the blouse, cut off the bra, sell her tits to every guy who wants
step really close to her caress her face and neck and breasts, kiss her long and intense. then we will make tender love for hours where i give her multiple orgasms. Cause that´s what i do with my wife every christmas and more often

Middle. Penis in vagina.

Which slut do you wanna rape and degrade?

L or R?

i'd take her to the bathroom of that club we're in and lock the door, strip her nude and bend her over the sink and plow her doggy. my cock in her warm pussy as her tits are touching the cold sink.

push them both in the pool and walk away.

9,5/10, 7/10, 8/10, we would have a great, dirty, messy night and lefty will stay afterwards to be my new girl for every day
kill him, fuck left and let her in the desert, take right with me for the rest of the trip
we would have a great threesome together in which the sister learn how to serve each other an specially me
middle one, i like them shy tight and dirty
take the bride, messy fuck in the night before marriage and i have no problem cause she get pregnant
ignore right and send her away, and have a threesome with bride and lefty but only take care of lefty
sell her as whore
right i wanna titfuck her!

take them both in the bedroom and have a load of fun
cute ass would love to strip her and have her straddle me in that pool
take her doggy while pulling that braid

she can be my new houseslave
two and five, threesome in a public sauna
one i will be her first and only fucker
i wanna caress her face neck and body, we kiss softly and intense, my fingers are fondling her pussy and she whispers in my ear " let us swim a bit so you can fuck me underwater!"
three, long and messy, four is watching and begging to be used although
deflorate
redone, bend her over and make her scream in front of her friends
sisters should be used always together in the first ride, afterwaeds i would take Alison
take her home after gym and start the next workout in my bed
pull her up on the wall, spread her legs and fuck her till she screams out her orgasm to the town