Hey bros...

Hey bros, so I've been talking to this girl long distance for 2 years now and she says the only reason she can't fully love me/make it official is because we're long distance. However, she still insists that I stay WHILE she dates every single person in her state. She's been with this one dude for 5 months now and she tells me "user, I'm sorry but he's the one I'm probably gonna marry. And I want him and me to make a babyboy/girl"
Advice?
>Pic related, last selfie she sent to me. 3 months before her 18th birthday

Other urls found in this thread:

lifehack.org/articles/communication/how-the-sunk-cost-fallacy-makes-you-act-stupid.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dump

Rule number one: Don't be a cuckold

Rule number 2: She's cheating on you

Rule number 3: Never be that guy used for emotional support

Aum...?

Move on, maintain self respect. Make her feel like she fucked up and she might even touch your penis again someday.

>She's nasty.
>Probably had daddy problems.
>Wants a kid.
>Fucking with other dudes.

Why do you want her? Are you retarded?

ew. anyways just stop talking to her. girl told you she wants another dude to put a baby inside of her. also, she's ugly. delete her number bruh

THIS HAS TO BE BAIT

Can't be cheated on if we were never together
Insisting I lost my virginity, much less had a girl over
Eh, I think she's cute. And more like daddy/mommy problems since they both died when she was 7

Learn to love yourself first man, also hit on every girl you like, literally there are 50/50 chances of success.

Ask for boobs. Show here.

Also, she might be my only hope of ever having love. Trust me, you do not wanna see what I look like

She's sent noots before, but I don't wanna ask her again because I want her to trust I won't be a perverted dick when she wants this guy

nah dude, there's no hope there. quit telling yourself that. the sooner you do, the better off you'll be.

>Eh, I think she's cute. And more like daddy/mommy problems since they both died when she was 7
ABORT ABORT

user, there are so many girls out there. Literally SO MANY. That don't have all these fucked up psychological complexes who live close to you who'd be willing to give it up and let you fuck them.

Start trying and stop being so much of a fucking autist

Show us anyway, faggot. Or go get cucked again by your long distance bitch.

I will fucking post a pic of myself, then we'll see if I'm getting laid or not

You don't want this broken bitch trust me. Snap the fuck out of it and move on, leave her ass and don't turn back. Right now you're just her little bitch she can complain to, she doesn't want you. If you wanna be with her (even though that would be a stupid decision) this may also give you the opportunity. But I'd say just ditch her and find someone better. Not worth your time.

your ugliness is irrelevant. it has to do with the girl, not you.

OP, why the fuck are you this retarded?

This is me. See why I'm hopeless?

100% honest, Aspergers and years of torment

Nah you're fine just stop dressing like a faggot and get a fucking haircut

jesus christ user, that's pretty bad

maybe go gay and double your chances??

its not your face but rather your iq for not being able to fucking rotate a picture 90 degrees that Im worried about

Well, I'm pointing out that if I wanted someone else I can't because I look like a fucking ballsack

Hey dumbfuck. You've clearly made up your mind on what you want to do, since you won't accept good ideas. But noooo, keep defending this woman. She's totally not leeching you emotionally. So just keep being a malcontent in an abusive relationship that you're not actually in. Defend this woman against the anonymous pieces of shit that are actually trying to help you, until she STILL doesn't want to be with you. Keep doing that thing that you hate, and I assure you it will work out exactly as you always knew it would. Or y'know. You could take the advice and cut ties.

You got cucked by an ugly bitch that you never got to fuck. What the fuck are you doing bro?:

Stop dating casey neistat

you mean 180 degrees you retard

Well said user
/Thread

Dammit Tom

Cut that stupid fucking hair, shave those pubes off your face, and put on some decent close. You will look 100x better.

*Clothes holy shit I'm autistic

I've put 2 years into this and I don't want that to go to waste, I want advice on how to convince her that I'm better for her. I'd be willing to move to her state once I get the money in about a month

Ok. I can give you advice:

1.) Get a haircut, hippie. Ask for a classic men hairstyle, also called short on back and sides.

2.) Get rid of that hat and all your gothic/alt/emo/shitclothes. Buy dark denim and combine it with casual shirts, white and blue shirts. There is advice everywhere when it comes to good male fashion.

3.) Develop a hobby. Go outside for some running and weightlifting. You will feel better physically and mentally.

4.) Shut down social media, games and your computer for a while. Focus on real life relationships.

5.) Do you have a decent job? No? Get one.

6.) Profit. Score in life and girls.

That's fucked up dude. It's time to stop.

You can't convince her you fucking autistic faggot! THE BEST THING TO DO IS TO TELL HER TO FUCK OFF AND MOVE ON THEN IFS SHE REALLY WANTS YOU OR THINKS YOU'RE BETTER SHE'LL TELL YOU!

Oh my shit. She looks like a girl I used to go to high school with. Did she perchance go to high school in SW North Dakota?

Prawn/10

Kid, get real. You move there in a month and now what? where you gonna live? where you gonna get money to continue existing? what if you dont like something about her? like the way she eats or the way she sleeps? is she gonna tell her bf and family that she broke up with the IRL boyfriend for someone she met online 2 days ago?

youre young and sometimes you gotta get real real fast and realize it isn't gonna happen. Settling in a new place is hard, and you don't look like you have any marketable skills, gamestop and hot topic jobs don't pay the cost of relocation and starting fresh.

It's time to stop

>I've put 2 years into this and I don't want that to go to waste

Yeah, Dumbfuck. This is not a good reason to do something. If it was, my dad would be with a cheating, physically and emotionally abusive whore of a redneck-ass wife simply because he was with her for over ten years. Since the divorce, he's successfully battled alcoholism, thinned out, gotten back into dating, spent real time with his young kids, picked up the guitar again, and been an all-around great guy.

Putting in time does not mean it was time well spent.

Post more pics of her

Nah, she used to live in Indiana, not saying where she is now

Dude you look fine, I would smash you.

But that "relationship", nah man, fuck that.

I still stand by what I said here. You're just not fucking listening, exactly like I knew you wouldn't. I have no idea why I care, but I do. I hope you get real and drop this waste of time.

I'm proud of you.

>I've already poured 2 years into this
>obviously the only choice is to waste more of my time on this

God damn. The amount of time you've spent on her is absolutely irrelevant. Don't let it persuade you; it's a fallacy your mind automatically subscribes to. Fight that shit.
Sheso uglier than you by a long shot anyway. You really just need a haircut. And even as you are, you're still more attractive than she is. Your only problem really is your self-esteem. You say you're autistic, and you probably are. So get help. This creature you've spent 2 years on is not helping you, and she will never help you.

Agreed

OP confirmed faggot kid that just wants to bitch and doesn't want advice.
>Not your therapist, now piss off.

No, I understand. But I haven't had a real girlfriend since I was 12, and that's for many reasons. Anger issues, long distance, looks, etc. I really feel like she could be the one, and I'd at least like to hold her in my arms just once, after all this time

Listen to this guy.

Or get a job at a bar. You'll improve your social skills massively while also meeting people naturally and making money. My advice to anyone hopeless.

>However, she still insists that I stay WHILE she dates every single person in her state.

Pretending this isn't a troll, why on earth would you be ok with this?

Chances are she moved to some assfucked place like Iowa. Have fun eating corn.

Gay.

Because I've gotten used to being everyone's puppet.

lifehack.org/articles/communication/how-the-sunk-cost-fallacy-makes-you-act-stupid.html

That's because your on Sup Forums. Dingleberry.

Fuck off faggot, you don't deserve anyone till you fix yourself. You're not better for her you're shit.

Kid I felt like she could be the "one" for like 4 of my girlfriends you'll find someone else

Why are you proud of me? Are you Michelle Obama?

Its cool. The face and description matched someone I knew a while back. Thanks.

What state? She looks extremely familiar to me

You know there are girls with bigger tits out there right? I assume that's why you want this one

>(Thinly veiled cry for attention)

So continuing to be a puppet, which is what got you into this situation, is what you should continue doing. Things will be fine.

While you're at it, be my puppet. Send me all her pictures that you have. jmason333(at)mailinator.com

I have a boipussy if that answers your question. Also Frank turns me on.

My mom used to take my money and I just said "Okay." Back when I went to high school and everyone bitched at me for nothing, I just said "Okay." Same shit here
Her tits are great, but I usually prefer smaller. I love her for her

Show nudes fag

>Advice?

Yes tell her its ok and you will gargle his balls when he is finished with her. For fucks sake Op, kick her to the ditch as hard as humanly possible, its obvious she has no true investment in you. If you walk away now she will respect you for it and its better to be respected and hated than unrespected, she is not the only woman on the planet so stop acting like she is you cuckold faggot.

Walk away famalam. I did it every time. They're crawling at me feet. I go home for a week, blow loads in their mouths. And come back to work immediately. No money wasted v cause they're always trying to treat me. Its great. Trust me.

gibe de boipussy pls

So to recap, everyone says dump and find someone else. Nobody acknowledged the fact that for so many reasons, nobody is willing to be with me. I even showed a pic of myself and half of you agree I'm shit/I need to cut my hair.

Looks barely mean anything man, just workout, be confident, and make money. You can have any girl if you really want

I'm waiting for those nudes, puppet.

jmason333(at)mailinator.com

You really have to go to Sup Forums to find someone who is long-distance friend cucked
Welcome to the Omega zone

Si papi, si. Is this gud?

I'm naming you Dumbfuck, so prepare for that.

You haven't had a girlfriend because you haven't done anything social enough to warrant that kind of intimacy. You can give us all the excuses you want, and it won't matter a fucking bit, because you have shot your own self in the foot here. You're not an unattractive guy, Dumbfuck. In a few years I bet you'll be a heartbreaker because you'll get your look together. Anger is easy enough. Learn to stop hating yourself QUITE so much and start loving the world as a whole a little more. Try to understand the perspectives of people that disagree with you. Long distance is the easiest. Don't do it. The VERY few times it does actually work for you, it won't work for the other person. And you're going to be worse off for it. There is no "the one" so fuck you there. You won't hold her, because the moment anything is real, you're not a harmless support network. You're someone that could suddenly not be there. So she won't let you do shit. She's going to keep using you. CUT. YOUR. TIES. Find a different "the one". Stop whining and defending people who are undeserving of defense, and much less your love.

Find someone who loves you as much as you love them.

That's what my dad told me, but he has the advantage of being 50% black and actually having the skin

I was like you, you'll get over yourself after 2 years of crippling depression. Don't worry.

Yo OP. If you can't say the state, at least give me the first letter of the state. I might seriously be able to help out.

Dude I look like shit too I'm like a 6 or 5 out of 10 you just have to be confident with yourself I walk into the gym like a own the fucking place and I came out with a girls number I'm not even built

Tip: she's ugly

Good, but not good enough for Papa.

/Thread
Everyone can go home now!
Pity party is over.
OP is a faggot.

T

damaged goods

Alright, I've taken notes. Everyone, post your Cheese Pizzas or whatever the kids are calling it nowadays, let's sink my ship

Aaaaaahh dadu. You have been outmemed my friend.

Now THIS pleases Papa.

I am not worthy of your love anymore.

Hmmm watcha sayyy

Fuck I'm a newfag. Was trying to reference this pic.

Fuck your Pizza, this thread belongs to Sir Francis of the Filth now. Faggot.

Would everyone agree user should explain his disdain towards her in text or "ghost" her?

fuck this kid

kek, bro. she looks horrendous.
and what the fuck is wrong with you having a long distance relatoionship with this shit? game up bre.

Is that a ripped out vagina?

Everyone agrees we want some nudes.