youtube.com/watch?v=JLA6BM-o1uU
youtu.be/6-kV7MDhNgE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mustafa_Kemal_Atatürk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What are you doing in NZ?

Studying

Do you hate durks?

CHI

I lived near them for a while. I don't hate them but can't say I like them either. Still buy into the whole turkroach meme tho...

CHI?

are kurds civilized there, unlike the turkish ones?

shia or sunni?

CA

I'm from the part of Iran where I've never interacted with Kurds so can't really say. Although Turks have a very bad rep for being uncultured in the north in cities like Tehran but down in Shiraz (where I'm from) the Turks are very nice and civilized people.

Have you been to Persepolis?

Raised Shia through school although my family always rejected it and stayed atheistic. Shiraz is the least religious city in all of Iran...

Couple of times when I was a kid. Loses its appeal after a while when you realize it has become a den of graffiti and vandalization through constant neglect. Mainly because it's outside of town, the inner city tombs and tourist beds are much better albeit less exciting.

NO

Is this an attempt to speak Farsi? I don't get this...

Chetori koskesh

eyy migzare kooni jan

No its CHICANO

Are you that fat iranian guy who is a gay furry?

what are iranian girls like
are they qt

What was his name again?

ok.

I don't remember tbf, but it was very awkward that he didn't fix himself.

Are you Muhammad ibn al Saeed? Son of Saeed from pakistan and Victoria from sweden?

You have 3 modes of Iranian girls: 1. Super religious uptight cunt 2. Super slutty uptight cunt 3. Super qt3.14 that is protected by either 1 or 2

>this response
Was I right!?
Wtf how long has it been since you posted here.

CHI

> tfw want chicanos exterminated but not sure if that would include me

youtube.com/watch?v=JLA6BM-o1uU

Nah I just buy into the whole swedecuck meme, nothing personal mate. And I have no clue what youre talking about

I dont get the relevance of Chicanos to Persians... I'm sorry

> tfw uptight cunt slut corrupted my qt

Oh god you have missed then the weirdest poster from Sup Forums.
He was from Iran, a fat and short guy who had nothing in life and tried to do very weird stuff in life to "change" himself. Like first denouncing himself as "muslim" then reclaiming himself as muslim and then again back to denouncing himself from Islam and then he wanted to be engineer, didn't go so well. Later on he tried to become a programmer, but never understood what he did and tried to claim otherwise of how programming should be "done". Then people found out he became a furry and made a persona of a cheetah. Later on people found out he had a fetish for furry suits and gay shit, now I have no idea what he does.

what are your sluts like?

Sounds normal for 4chin

Pics?

CA

What do you mean? Iranian sluts wary widely.

How are you enjoying Christchurch?

Maybe, but still he was way crazy. I am thinking we might see the Canadian going out same way, since he is daily shitposting.
I don't remember his tripcode name so don't and have no pics stored.
Maybe someone else have it.

pics

I don't live in Christchurch, wellington here mate.

NO

Looks like the average Iranian male.

are they shallow or classy

1. Is there really religious police walking around enforcing every minute detail of your society?
2. Would an American Man traveling to Tehran alone as a tourist be harassed or worse?
3. How's the English level there?

>Every Iranian I've met (All being in Europe) have been bro-tier.

Very shallow.

How can America compete?
youtu.be/6-kV7MDhNgE

Oh, sorry there was another one of you studying at UC.

> Tfw the Persians are invading

do the take it in the bum

Iranians are extremely based, just like most Afghanis
I've literally no German friends, only Muslims

1. Religious police in religious cities is pretty shit but as I said Shiraz is literally Iran's least religious city. The people sometimes get mad at the police in Shiraz and beat the shit out of them, cities like Mashhad or Qom tho is a completely different story.

2.Travelling alone anywhere is dangerous but Iran is just as dangerous as any other place in the world with decent touristic value. No, you will not get harassed but will instead get pictures taken, given free food and approached by a lot of people due to your odd looks. Tehran doesn't really have touristic value tho, go to Shiraz, Isfahan Kish or Bandar-Abbas or the northern mountains instead. Steer clear of Mashhad and Qom though...

3.English is taught in schools but everyone speaks a ver very very broken version of it. Don't worry, people will understand you down to a basic level. Imagine going to Japan...

>implying Muslim is an ethnic group

Afghanis are bros even though Iranians treat them like shit most of the time, feelsbadman

what do you think of japan

Thats chubek

Based country with their shit together that managed to get through a big war and produce anime instead of a broken and crippled revolution that made Iran take a step backwards as a nation.

Do german still exist ?

is jacking off haram

Yep that was chubek. And hecwasbt short AFAIK

Ayy lmao. You Kiwi bros are literally the chillest people I've ever met.

Holy shit, why is that door so small? Is this Alice in wonderland or is this man just that huge?

both are common in LA

Only if you don't do it in the name of Allah

Yes

*he wasnt

I have never been there but yea I heard.

t. Abu Ahmed Abdul bin Mohamed

Shameless self bump faggots

>that flag

Chicano means Mexican-American Kiwibro.

How do you deal with this? Just wait till yo momma find you a bride?

answer

Good info m8. Thanks!

Opinion on poland?

honest opinion on georgians and georgia?

I still hope you get permabanned one day you faggot I hope one day you have real problems but have nobody that will listen to them

How are liking enzed m80?

*How are you liking enzed?

fugg

What do you think of Polan?

what do you think about Poland??

what do you think of Poland?

> t. Afghan diaspora

answer my fucking question

where is the rest of this album please

>Shiraz
>Less religious than north Tehran
Larper confirmed. Kys

answer this guys question
also please where is rest of this album

Baka Americans aren't allowed in Iran without a tour guide. Fuck off with your larping

when are you going to rekindle the flames for the fire god?

He is the god of light and order not fire per se

What are your views on my nation memes aside? Do you like us?

why don't you want to write latin and go into Kemalism? You are indoeuropean too. You have to use european letters and drop arabian ones.

but god of light does not sound so good (i.e too similar to the abrahmaic god)

Whats kemalism?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mustafa_Kemal_Atatürk

also Iran shouldn't exist in the modern form (I know that your country is not Iran)

Why do you hit yourself and cut your kid's face ?

your cunt shouldn't exist too, you are nazis-tier

He doesn't look thar bad. Lift, lose weight and fixed his hair he'd slay pussy

look dimity I know you guys are mentally slow from all that vodka and all but if you actually read what I said i never said anything about how his cunt shouldn't exist