I'm a teen in highschool right now and I want to fucking die. All I ever hear is that it only gets worse...

I'm a teen in highschool right now and I want to fucking die. All I ever hear is that it only gets worse, that the stress and problems i'm dealing with right now are nothing. If this is true, why the fuck shouldn't I just kill myself?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2dbR2JZmlWo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dont know where you're hearing this crap. its not true. spending to much time here. go back to the normies. be free.

woah woah woah, who said you shouldn't kill yourself?

>highschool
>it only gets worse
The only people who think that are the individuals who peaked in highschool. If you are moderately successful, you will look down at these people. Yeah, I definitely fucked around in highschool and had a lot of fun, but it doesn't compare to finally making real money and having sex all the time.

Not to be a dick or nothin, but you seem fucked up. You came to Sup Forums for help, so I kinda deep down wish you'd die. But, nonetheless, go fuck off, grow up, and be a fucking normie like the rest of them, cunt.

talk to people about your experience. students and parents will have more freedom in the education system

if you want to die now, just wait til 5 years from now. it'll be even worse. i used to tell myself in highschool "it'll get better after i graduate and go to college", but it didn't get better and then i went to college and i used to tell myself "it'll get better after i graduate this time, i'll get a job", but it didn't get better and then i got a job and now i still want to kill myself

high school is one of the worst times of your life, hormones are retarded, school is retarded, and you think everything can only get harder. truth is life is a million times better post high school, and you're probably depressed. talk to some faggot that doesn't browse Sup Forums about it.

you're depressed af

On the other hand, I make six figures and I've been miserable for most of the decade or so since I finished high school.

Fuck that, fam. Shit gets better. In your 20s you'll always be broke but you'll be knee deep in pussy and booze. Life becomes pretty badass and you'll realize that high-school barely even matters.

>hormones are retarded

This.
You're borderline female levels of over emotional bullshit right now.
Once they subside a little, you actually become a grown ass man who doesn't care about half the shit you care about now and people notice the confidence, especially the ladies.

B&

It does get worse. For the rest of your life, you will be forced to do things you don't want to do, for people you don't like, all so you can barely afford the things you want in life.

most of your time will be spent at work, and sleeping. most of your free time will be spent running errands, cleaning up, doing your laundry, etc.

the few moments of free time you actually have will be spent either stressing out over a relationship, or jerking off alone. Sometimes you'll have fun. Sometimes you'll convince yourself it's all worth it. Sometimes you might even think you're in love.... but deep down inside.... you'll always know it's a lie.

/thread

>I'm a teen
MOOOOODSSSSSSS

High School doesn't matter in the least bit, Find what you love doing by experience and fuck everyone else. 'Cause if you're not happy, it's up to you to make you happy. Sometimes that means finding a new space. Grow with it and you'll come out on top.

MOOOOOOODDDDDDSSSSS

MODS come and bann this little rascal

Highschool fuckin sucks but somtimes gets lit, My school had 5 bathroom fires, 2 gun threats and a retarded couple fuck in a hallway

That's because of the following:

You're a faggot.

or

You surround yourself with faggots.

Reflect on this for a while.

Then you're obviously not spending your money right, having sex all the time, or both.

Highschool sucks. College sucks if you didnt plan in highschool though

Because you won't always be a super bitch.

epic

well, i do frequent Sup Forums
point taken

highschools gay. college rules. post college is pretty decent. just get a degree in something not retarded and have sick cash. its pretty decent.

It's really simple user, get a GED, then get a job, then after you buy the things you need with the money from your job, you get a better job.
BETTER JOB DOES NOT MEAN MORE MONEY
BETTER JOB MEANS SOMETHING YOU ENJOY

how do i convert money into sex without prostitution?

your problem is you live according to your means, so you are living in a sort of mediocre way
live below your means
save money
spend big money on big things that will really make you happy. like travel. or cars, if that's your thing.

jesus dude

>Dont fall for this meme user, my parents spouted all the time that highschool will be the best years of your life
That is straight up BS, highschool is utter hell and once you get out it's pretty good

I'm 23, make 60k, have a GF, have a car and motorcycle, friends and co-workers I hangout with

life is pretty good but highschool was hell for me

H I GH
S C O R E

while this is frighteningly insightful in some ways, one thing I'd disagree with is - you won't forced to do nearly as much as when you're a kid. as a kid your whole life is controlled and directed. as an adult, it's uncontrolled and self-directed, for the most part. what you do with this freedom will determine your happiness

Just remember op, if you an hero stream it for us.

Assuming this isn't bait, stfu and live your life, user. You get back what you put into it. Git gud.

it's only depressing because it's true

It gets way worse.

The difference is, right now, all your so-called problems are fake. They are all delusions. Right now you could work out and join a sport, or study hard and get into harder classes, or cultivate a hobby, but no, you would rather worry about trivial things and be depressed.

You're actually in the best period of your life, and you're not even enjoying it.

There is no hope for you.

Also, I hope the mods ban you so you can't come here and beg for attention by threatening suicide. Angsty teenage loser.

I take solace in knowing there would be people who disagree with this and so it might be possible to not be in this

Until you hit 30

Wrote you a song OP
youtu.be/2dbR2JZmlWo