Well Sup Forumsros, I was just accused of rape this weekend. Ask me anything

Well Sup Forumsros, I was just accused of rape this weekend. Ask me anything.

did you do it?

Why did you do it?

cant rape a whore m8

I did not rape her. We were both very intoxicated, but I had consent, and stopped when she revoked it.

I have been falsely accused years ago, I was of the lucky variety and was found innocent. I can understand the anger and frustration you might have.

How are you feeling about it man? It is a falsely accused, right?

Did you cum in his ass?

That it was. The tricky part is we did start to have sex.

What happened in your case?

why the ifunny watermark?

Kek just picked the first picture I saw that I didnt think would draw attention away from the OP

I had regular sexual encounters with this woman that I was seeing, when I decided to end our relationship she tried to spin it as I was forcing myself upon her repeatedly. You can see how this got dropped after some fighting in court.

Well shit. I might be fucked. One night stands are NEVER worth it.

They used to be.

did she end up being charged with anything

greentext op?

No, she actually cries on tumblr to this day about how I abused her, which I never did.

give us the tumblr

>>be me
>>not good at green texting
>>meet qt3.17 at party, she came with a date
>>wellshit.jpg
>>she gets drunk, I get drunk
>>starts hitting on me
>>i flirt back.
>>text her to meet me outside to fuck
>>she agrees
>>our friends stop us
>>whew, good call friends
>>next day, ask her on a date
>>take her out to a nice place
>>am i doing this right?

Make fake TUMBLR accounts and accuse/shame her into submission... I don't know what to tell you, this is fucked up OP.

Does she have a penis? If not, then you are doing it wrong.

Just gunna type the rest of this out, never actually made an OP before. Just been lurking since middle school. Collegefag btw.

Once I did that and I got blamed with a restraining order lmfao Can't do it as much as I'd love to.

So, took her on this nice ass date. Date went well but for some reason afterwards she seemed to lose interest. No big deal, there are literally a billion fish in the sea.

gibe tumblr pls OP

But then, and heres where it gets not so good, saw her at another party, and SHE is pissed that i invited my ex. Bitch wtf I thought you werent interested!

Cant give tumblr. I am out on bail, any contact however indirect means I go to jail for a long time.

riperino OP

>Go rape her then
Make the jail time worth while

KEK, dont think i could get much out of rape tho. Kind of a romantic fag.

>rape her
>raping someone who browses rumblr
I could just buy an entire side of pork and rub my dick on it man

So next weekend comes, and with it another party. She is there. We get to talking. She shows me some texts liek "i am getting laid tonight" and indicates that I am one of the two or three people she intends to possibly bed.

Anyone still around?

more fgt