Explain why

Explain why

The second square. It doesn't have a white border.

First one has 3 similarities the others have 2

Yup. That's all, threads over.

First square, its the only one with no differences

That also makes it the reference for all the differences too though..

The red square with the white outline. It's the only one that isn't odd, making it the odd one.

The green square because its a different color.

The first square, becuase it is the only one which shares atleast one trait with every other shape/color/outline scheme.

The odd one is red square with white border. Every other shape has something special which seperates itself from the rest. This one does not.

racist

They are all different, there is no "odd one out".

rofl

the circle

Lmao perfect response.

The professor because he's not a fucking shape.

>Not a shape

uwot m8

explain?

the circle because it has 'one' side making it the odd 'one' out

I would have said the red square without the white border.

it was the illuminati

Dubs has spoken.

technically they all either have squares or square borders but the circle has a circle as its border. If you take the shape of the border into consideration then the circle only has one similarity with the rest with its red and white colors but it still doesn't share that with two of the others. making the circle the odd one out.

/thread

1) Second red square because it has no white border
2) Fourth green square because it is the only green shape
3) Third red circle because it is the only circle
4) Fifth red square because it is the smallest shape
5) All of you are fucking retarded

Circle.

There's only one circle in a sea of squares, retards.

Let me better explain it.

There are 4 people of different races, some naked, some clothes, one's a midget, the other a nigger.

Among them there's an elephant.

Find the odd one out. Get it, fucking idiots?

That's literally it.

the first one is the "ODD" one out.

ill explain - its the only one thats the same as the others more than the others are different than it.

everyone one of them is similiar to the first one, but have something different than the rest in some way. the first is the odd one out. ODD

I get it. The answer is the nigger.

Finally someone gets it

This is the correct answer.

2nd one has no white border
3rd one is a circle
4th one is green
5th one is smaller than the rest
that means you could pick either of those, or you could say it's the first one because it's the only that doesn't have a characteristic that stands out from the others. but then again, that would be a characteristic that stands out and we're back at square 1.

tl;dr OP is fucking with you, faggots

The green square because its a nigger.

ill do a better explanation. didnt coutn but maybe post 3 got it.

i cant firgure it out without looking at it at the same time.. but
what i done to figure it out, is find out which one is different each time. .. well you end up the first isnt diffeerent.

the 1st is similiar to the rest in 1 way at least and the rest are different than the others in.

fuck i need to see this

the circle isnt a square its not the "same"
the green square isnt red it isnt the "same"
the no outlined in white square is different not the same.
the little square is differnt, not the same
the 1st outlined red square has similiarities to everything else, but not beign different makes it odd out.

Last is the only one that is small
2nd last is the only one that is green
3rd is the only one that is a circle
2nd is the only one without a border
1st is the only on that has a relation to all of the other.

The first one is the most unique.

You are retarded because you accepted the first shape as a reference for no particular reason.

You son of a bitch

oh okay so you DO have Down's Syndrome

Except it wasn't for no reason. Literally every other shape has something unique to it, except the first shape. That's the reference point.

the little red square isnt 3 things different?

outlined, red, square = which one am i referring to? 1st or last? thats 3.

Your on the right track but "reference point "is a bit vague. The fact that it is the least unique makes it the most unique.

They just hand out trips to anybody these days

There you go guys
> The fact that it is the least unique makes it the most unique.

Same and different are a trick of language this does not make something "odd" you have tricked youself with language. Fyi they are all odd.

Which is why it can be declared the odd one out. The rest of the shapes are equally unique, but the lack of distinguished characteristics of the first one makes it the most different, meaning it's the only plausible answer.

Wasnt for no reason kek
Was for a reason*

the word "one" because in standard print it is the only one that does not have a letter that is the size of a capital letter. also all the other words share the longer letter and all the shapes share atleast one thing in common. also "one" is the only word in the picture that is quantatative

The Green Bourgeois.
Because whilst everyone around it is red, this faggot belongs in gulag.

hey. i figured it out so fuck off. i dont want to hear your stupid shit

Either the second square for not having a white border or the green square as it's not red. Or the circle because it's not a square. Or the tiny square because it's tiny.

FUCK.

you kjnow hat and fuck you you coudnt even figure this out and you want to tell me shit about words. and tricked. fuck yo8u you moron go die. pls

"Not for no reason" is correct structure when challenging a negative.
Example: Nothing happened. Response: "It was not nothing" vs "It was something"

Incorrect. They are all unique. Take the second object. How is it similar to all the others? How is it dissimilar? Take the third object ask the same questions...
No 4 objects are the same. Thus there is no odd object qed.

Its a double negative and redudant.

Top kek

The second object is the only one without a border.
The third object is the only one that's not a square.
The fourth object is the only one that's not red.
The fifth object is the only one that's not the same size.

Nothing can be said about the first object to distinguish it from every other shape simultaneously.

seems the first one if the odd one for not being too odd

A double negative is using two negatives to ruin the form of the sentence, and say the opposite of what you mean.
"I did not hurt nobody."

hehe

What?! You figure that one of the objects from a list of 5 completely different objects was identical to another 3 objects from that same list knowing that all the objects differ in some way. Your right you solved it!

Lmao perfect response

I wrote the trips answer post. i wrote it up there. i said its odd. your still fuckign godamn arguing with me, that odd means what you want it to. yourr seriuosly saying shit about shapes. for fuck sakes. like that blacks dont work. your doing that to shapes. please explain yourself if your not. and answer all your discrepancies. i cant even figure out what the fuck your talking about.

im going to start relating this straight ot fucking niggers. and point out why yuou need to shut your fuckign mouth at me. CONTINUE> i will make my fucking point .. you stupid ass TRY IT YOu mother fucking idiot

>ot
>yuou
>fuckign

i cant believe how stupid you are. i wrote it all up there, and thought it would COMPUTE as you read it. but your so fucking stupid you challenge me outside it, I...
I just can't believe how stupid you are. arguing with yourself to the RIGHT ANSWER.

i guess your one of those mrons who thinks nothing can be right, and also that we need coked out paid off cocksucking of the jew judges to tell everyone everything too arent yuo faggot.

why does the word jew show up as needing renamed in word check?

These shapes are all different. Obviously there is no odd shape. The first object is different the second and third and fourth and fifth. The second is different the first and third and fourth and fi.... etc

dude do my jewgle spell checking for me. i just installed this new browser to post the answer.

ok can i ask you, what do yo mean by each shape is different. you mean ones anigger. can you give me the races first so i can then determine after some civil rights actors protests, some affirmative action n shit. just tellme so we can reod this.

of course mother fucker theres 5 different shapes there retard. how do i go to find a difference if they arent different to start with. i am different than everyone else who is white too, but im white.

Yes the racism

just tell me how much they pay you to fucking fuck with intelligent conversations nigger

So why are you arguing that one is odd. Instead of accepting all are odd.

Four: it's square, red, white bordered and large.

i dont fucking give a fuck. whats.. the deal dick

I was trying to help you realise how stupid and futile it is to argue things are the same when they are different ^^

First one has 4 similarities, size, color, white border, square.

Others have 3 respective similarities.

Im not arguing im going to BEAT YOUR BRAINS OUT

the last one, because thats the size of your asshole if you DON'T browse Sup Forums

and, well, we're all here.

how am i arguing same when i found "the answer". did you read the OP?

5 they are all on a black board
6 they are all goemetric shapes
7 they are all drawn in iur visible light spectrum
8 they are all 2 dimensional
9 this is dumb they are all different there is no odd shape qed

Thread was over 15 mins ago guys

the qusetion was to find the odd one. i said 1st is odd out. noone argued the same. I got the right answer.

i know i did cause i ddi the work. i found the ODD one out. i explained and your too stupid to read. i dont care eitgher about your langauge comprehension problem NIGGER

their not arguing over the puzzle or being constructgive these are morons who get paid to act stupid read the stupid shit telling me arguign stuff is the same when i explained my answer... like they cant read. so they are wastintg everyones time.

For one to be odd the others must be identical. 4 are not identical. You are arguing one is less different. That is not the same as odd. Qed

Several possibilities all of which are arguably correct...
Number two because of the missing border
Number three because of the shape
Number four because duh, it's fucking green
Number five because it's a midget

Then of course number one because it's the only one to not have any dead obvious exclusion criteria.

Of course he is, you moron. He's professor-shaped.

i explained it and you still are a dumb ass nigger who i will not give pearls for you to stomp on ill let you continue being a dumb inbred redneck

5th, its odd and it on the outside of the group. 1st is exempt from this rule, as it begin the group.

da fuk u shay?

I said 5th, its odd and it on the outside of the group. 1st is exempt from this rule, as it begin the group.

yep confirmed either agents or stupid and have no common sense, none of you. thanks op for cool fun. rest tehse guys are gay

i used to do this shit in **** ill give another' for fun.

how many lines does a record those things that play music on them, have? you know the needle travels on it.

do people still use omegal

>They are all
it doesn't matter what makes ALL of them the same, retard... its the odd one out because it shares the most similarities to the others...

1st one as it's the only one that is not unique in any way. You bunch of retards.

this precisely

>wut as inglash

Now my brain hurts. Every one is the odd one for one reason or another. I cannot process this puzzle.

yep, and ODD

Fuck my asshole

Fuck my titties

Stab my poo hole

How many poor fuckers are going to end up on medication because of this?