Who killed her?

Who killed her?

(And please don't say the "n" word please)

Niggers.

*GASP*

I'm not saying it's niggers, but it's probably niggers.

Asking b not to say niggers is exactly the same as telling them to say niggers

Peanut butter

roody poo

ok, i won't say it

Nigger Niggerity Niggerities Niggers Nig nig nig Ger ger ger
N I G G E R
Niiiiiiggggggggers

Her dad while possessed by Killer Bob

An African American gentleman of high moral character.

I won't say it but I'm gonna type it

n-i-g-g-e-r-s

Ancient fag

Colonel Mustard

Jungle bunnies
Spear Chuckers
Moolin Yoms
Coons
Nappie headed lady basketball players

OP here and I have still not received a damn good answer to the question I have posted at the beginning of this motherfucking thread

this can't be true because her dad is not one of the "n" words you cock sucking roody poo candy ass

This. I don't really think Leland did it. I mean, in a physical sense he did. But he had been controlled by Bob for so long, he didn't have any control. He didn't even realize he had done it until he was about to die in the interrogation room.

Niggers of the sand

I believe it was a nigger rape that killed her.

Leland Palmer or BOB

Some black guy did it

Charles did it.

In the library with a pool cue.

You mean Lelonquisha Palmer or B.O.B. aka. Baddest OG Bitch

/Thread

Nigeria

Nincompoops?

some porch monkeys i guess

Fire Walk With Me implies there was something in Leland the whole time that wanted to fuck her regardless of BOB, but, I do sincerely doubt he would've without BOB - let alone let it escalate to murder.

Leland

If you ask a Trumptard, it was some liberal, something left behind by Obama, a Hillary supporter or Hillary herself. Oh, or her death is "Fake News."

>Paid shill detected
Soros' cum tastes yummy in your little tummy, doesn't it, sweetheart? Oh honey, you don't even know what I'm talking about? I'm sorry sweetie, I guess it's just a little too much for little you to handle.

Which "n" word? Nigga ? Nigger ? Negro ? Niggra?

Probably niggers /thread

Hardly, you candyass.

Agent Cooper

Jigaboos.

Don't know who she is, but I'm sure niggers did it.

Coons

simpsons did it

Simpsons did it! Simpsons did it! Simpsons did it! Simpsons did it! Simpsons did it! Simpsons did it! Simpsons did it! Simpsons did it! Simpsons did it! Simpsons did it! Simpsons did it! Simpsons did it! Simpsons did it! Simpsons did it! Simpsons did it! Simpsons did it! Simpsons did it! Simpsons did it! Simpsons did it!

Colonel Mustard.

xDDD he said roodypoo xDDD so funny le epic maymay xDDD he must be an oldfag because he said a word/meme you can easily google xDDD

Well raccoons tried to get in our back porch, Momma just chase 'em off with a broom

Kikes

An unknown murderer.

the "n" word please

She killed herself. She was trapped in a pretentious life in a suffocating small town. Her self-destructive behavior would’ve killed her one way or the other. She was just convenient prey for the Bob-posessed-Lealand.

who is that bitch

her father possessed by Bob the man from the other world who may reside in the red room of the Black & White lodge. But in the normal court case it was labeled as rape/murdered committed by Leland her father after having a mental break down

we are all just prey for bob and anyone else who resided in the lodge, the owls are watching

GOOAAH
GET THAT CREEPY BITCH FUCKIN OUTTA HERE
GAVE ME FUCKIN NIGHTMARES BEFORE, NOW I SEE IT IN MY HOME
YOU'RE TRYING TO FUCK WITH MY HOME?!
WITH MY SHIT?!
FUCK YOU, I'M TONY MONTANA, YOU FUCK WITH ME, YOU'RE FUCKING WITH THE BEST

shees deeeeed, wraaapped in plaaastiic

David lynch

Niggers

>Niggers

Fucking Niggers.

Niggers killed that bitch.

Niggers stole my bike.

Niggers are killing America.

Fucking dirty, stinking, filthy, lying, thieving, lazy, worthless niggers.

Niggers.

i always think this is britney spears until i look closer