youtube.com/watch?v=osFtCcpFrXI
kernelmag.dailydot.com/…/menshn-co-founder-embroile…/
kernelmag.dailydot.com/…/…/3746/luke-bozier-arrested/
breitbart.com/…/leading-gamergate-critic-sarah-…/
breitbart.com/…/tech-city-darling-chris-leydon-…/
breitbart.com/…/heres-why-the-progressive-left-…/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Man you a really shilling hard, he made a joke about his childhood like a year ago on rogans podcast. I think milo is over the top, but he isn't a pedo and this is blown way out of proportion like the pewdiepie thing.

What's a pederast?

>pederast
Congrats on being a retard... he was the young one, who if he were a libtard like yourself, would be considered the victim... and would be crying about it. Instead he tried to make light of it and you lefties went apeshit, as per normal.

A guy who fucks feet in the ass.

He's greek, of course he's a pederast. That's like criticizing a gook because he has slanty eyes.

So not only are you a Milo cockgoblin, you're a pewdiepie tween? Do your parents know you arent on club penguin?

You sound triggered.

what this man said

explain (now):

why he was fired from breitbart

why his book deal was cancelled

why CPAC uninvited him

why Trump shunned him

why Bannon shunned him

>joke blown out of proportion by liberal media

Looks like more fake news, what a surprise.....

we're taking these trump-loving fags down

1.... by 1.

you won't be surprised who the to fall is. his last name starts with a B. and we've got the dirt.

Boop

wow
what a sicko

Lmao

Get the fuck out of here you delusional trumpfag

The fallacy in his argument is that one could be reaching puberty at 11,12 and 13. He kept saying how as long as there is consent, it's good enough! He used his own experience as context and in reality, he got raped and it fucked with his head. Typical since the human brain doesn't stop developing until your mid 20's so any trauma can have severe effects on brain psychologically speaking.

Having an older "sex guide" is just a poor way of saying I want to have sex with teens.

Following his logic, its OK if you fuck one 13 year old over the other one simply because their hormones are raging and they are naive?

The world progresses so much technologically but yet it remains in the moral slums.

This just goes to show all these traps, fags, bis, and homos are just mentally ill and a threat to children.

explain the punchline behind the joke "when female teachers rape little boys, it's actually the women who are the victim, the boy is the one predating on the woman"

Something about this dude creeps me out hard. He strikes me as someone that has no true ideological convictions, he just says what gets him attention because he's a gargantuan attention whore. Everything about his style, his way of speaking, his supposed ideas; all as colorful as possible for attention.

And it's not too hard to see what's being done here. He's the Republicans' token queer. Since they have so few of them and frequently get accused of homophobia, they have to put the few gays they have on the tallest platform with the largest microphone. Much like Carson being the right's token nigger.

That being said, the America old media (AKA "real news") are virually sniping people down they don't like at this point with very strategic INTENSE ALLEGATIONS of racism/sexism/nazism/and fraternization with Russia. They hit the media cycles hard with a barrage of attacks against a preferred target. And I've noticed some, like Pewdiepie, aren't even political but when a video of Pewdie brushing his teeth gets more views than the New York Post for a whole month, something has got to be done...

lmao

>self-publish
>make more money
>being this retarded

Nice.

it was reported by conservative media.

and conservatives were the ones who destroyed him.

the fact remains: YOU'RE defending a child-molester.

Why do straight men give so much of a fuck about a homos sex life?
You motherfuckers are so far in the closet Mr.tumnus could tickle your prostate

tl;dr

sure, kid.

When they say they want to fuck our children, that's when we should start giving a fuck.
If you don't see a problem with it you must be one of them.

He was talking about his relationship at 17 with a 29 year old that lasted for 10 years.

you're defending pedophiles

that's how far you've sunk, to defend your heroes.

kill yourself. it's the right thing to do at this point, and you know it.

I FUCKING KNEW IT!!

Nobody would give two fucks about Milo, if he didn't defend a certain group who started out concerned about the promiscuity of a certain video-game developer.

he was talking about 3-to-13 year olds being raped by old men.

and you're defending a child molester.

And as always you hang the man before a day in court.

Mob rule never works.

You have no idea what triggered is... or maybe I have no idea... I would say that I am tired of the extreme leftists with their complete hypocritical messages, accept everyone... unless you disagree with us... then holy shit you are a shitlord, racist, nazi, bla bla bla bla bla...

>youtube.com/watch?v=osFtCcpFrXI

Looks like you're wrong.

>believing milo

we have him admitting on mic that he "wants to fuck twelvies".

conservatives have DESTROYED him. this has nothing to do with liberals.

you're defending a child molester.

>believing the admitted pedophile

Yeah, that was his oersonal experiencr.
But he also advocated for relationships between 13 year old boys and 28 year old men
And said that teachers who taped young boys were the real victims.
He's a child molester apologist and an advocate for pederasty.

Bill Clinton was a frequent flyer on loli air going to the kiddy rape island and is married to Hillary, Who says she is all about the children. Makes you wonder don't it. It's amazing how everyone especially liberals and democrats conveniently forget about that.

He's just a pathetic attentionfag.

He's jumping on all the Sup Forums trends

>>being a faggot
>>weak b8 troll
>>bbc cuck
>>pedo bear

source... I have seen the video... never once does he say he "wants to fuck twelves"

Pull your head out of your echochamber and see for yourself you hyper retard

This. The Media / entertainment industry has left truth in the dust.

"haha I was just trolling"

Prove it.

He specifically discusses in the videos that pedophiles prey on kids younger than puberty, and he expressly advocates for relationships with children who have started puberty, aka 13 year olds
He's using the definition of pedophilia to defend himself but the truth is he advocated for relationships between 13 year old boys and adult men
He can oretend he's not a pedophile because "technically" they hit puberty
But he still advocated for child molestation

Trump flew with Epstein over 60 times to pedo island. and he FUCKED KIDS.

What does Bill have to do with anything.

Trump's your child-raping President now.

Nahh i saw the podcasts back when they came out and thought its pretty weird
but ive known a few faggots, and a 14-16 year old with an older dude is pretty common in the fagola community
Its a bit fucked up but so is a dick in the ass

Trump was also friends of the dude, and defended him, admitting he had preferences for the younger sort.

Milo's done.

You can't shill your way out of this one boy.

Do what's right. Shoot yourself. Retain an ounce of dignity... and honor. For your family, kys.

Milo is basically a con artist who suckers people in by flattering their egos (the whole red pill thing in those sorts of circles boils down to nothing other than the adolescent "I'm so smart, I'm not like those sheeple" arrogance). Nationalists, the alt-right, etc, are mostly weak willed dupes who fall for an easy message. They're authoritarian submissive types.

>defending child molesters

why?

Just because they do it a lot doesnt make it okay you fucking freak.
Fags can do whatever they want to eac other when they're adults but they should be killed for fucking children

Light of what?

LIGHT OF WHAT???!!

He's a gay male version of Ann Coulter. It's all an act. He wants attention, and you're giving it to him.

No shilling here... assuming you are the one saying he said "he wants to fuck twelves" you are the shill bud... he never said that...

You do realize on Joe an Drunken Peasants he said he was 13 years old, right? He changed his story in the video he made today.

Making light of the fact that he lost his gay virginity to an adult male priest...

well we just destroyed him...

oh and

"His Visa will now be restricted." - Immigration

he can't even travel freely through the US anymore.

breitbart fired him.

VISA EXPIRED

Yeah, the REAL I justice in the world is when someone calls a white guy a racist.

Get over yourself, you precious little snowflake.

He was talking about his own experiences on the Joe rogan show and he identified his age at 14.

So yes. He's talking about 11,12,13, 14 and 15 year Olds with older men and saying it's OK if there is consent.

Puberty can hit at any of those ages. Which is where he tries to split hairs with the definition of a pedophile.

The irony is that a teen brain is underdeveloped so even if they consent to having sex with an older individual, does not make it OK because of the degree of naivety on the part of a hormone raging teen. Taking advantage of one's naivety, sexually, when they are that young can have tremendous impact on their mental state. With or without consent.

Quoted from Milo himself.

"I do not support pedophilia. Period. It is a vile and disgusting crime, perhaps the very worst. There are selectively edited videos doing the rounds, as part of a co-ordinated effort to discredit me from establishment Republicans, that suggest I am soft on the subject.

If it somehow comes across (through my own sloppy phrasing or through deceptive editing) that I meant any of the ugly things alleged, let me set the record straight: I am completely disgusted by the abuse of children.

Some facts to consider:

1. I have outed THREE pedophiles in my career as a journalist. That's three more than any of my critics and a peculiar strategy for a supposed pedophile apologist.

(a) Luke Bozier, former business partner of Louise Mensch
kernelmag.dailydot.com/…/menshn-co-founder-embroile…/
kernelmag.dailydot.com/…/…/3746/luke-bozier-arrested/

(b) Nicholas Nyberg, anti-GamerGate activist who self-described as a pedophile and white nationalist
breitbart.com/…/leading-gamergate-critic-sarah-…/

(c) Chris Leydon, a London photographer who has a rape trial starting March 13 thanks to my reporting.
breitbart.com/…/tech-city-darling-chris-leydon-…/

2. I have repeatedly expressed disgust at pedophiles in my journalism.
breitbart.com/…/heres-why-the-progressive-left-…/

3. I have never defended and would never defend child abusers, as my reporting history shows. The world is messy and complicated, and I recognize it as such, as this furore demonstrates. But that is a red line for any decent person.

4. The videos do not show what people say they show. I *did* joke about giving better head as a result of clerical sexual abuse committed against me when I was a teen. If I choose to deal in an edgy way on an internet livestream with a crime I was the victim of that's my prerogative. It's no different to gallows humor from AIDS sufferers..."

>cont.

I dunno I mean he is still cool

>cont.

5. National Review, whose journalists are tweeting about this, published an article defending Salon for giving a pedophile a platform.

6. I did say that there are relationships between younger men and older men that can help a young gay man escape from a lack of support or understanding at home. That's perfectly true and every gay man knows it. But I was not talking about anything illegal and I was not referring to pre-pubescent boys.

7. I said in the same "Drunken Peasants" podcast from which the footage is taken that I agree with the current age of consent.

8. I shouldn't have used the word "boy" when I talked about those relationships between older men and younger gay men. (I was talking about my own relationship when I was 17 with a man who was 29. The age of consent in the UK is 16.) That was a mistake. Gay men often use the word "boy" when they refer to consenting adults. I understand that heterosexual people might not know that, so it was a sloppy choice of words that I regret.

9. This rush to judgment from establishment conservatives who hate Trump as much as they hate me, before I have had any chance to provide context or a response, is one of the big reasons gays vote Democrat.

10. In case there is any lingering doubt, here's me, in the same interview the other footage is taken from, affirming that the current legal age of consent is about right: "And I think the law is probably about right. It's probably roughly the right age. I think it's probably about ok. But there are certainly people who are capable of giving consent at a younger age. I certainly consider myself to be one of them, people who were sexually active younger. I think it particularly happens in the gay world, by the way."

WHO THE FUCK IS THIS GUY?

Why is he being posted everywhere?

I've never heard of him.

What did he do all of a sudden?

What's a pederast?

Trump Voter and Supporter here

FUCK Milo. Trump disavowed him. So did Bannon.

That little sjw fag needs to go back to the UK.

>mfw the only ppl supporting him are shillary-voting fags or pedophiles.

Fuck that fag

Shut the fuck up Donnie.

What's your point? I'm not fighting with you. How do we destroy him?

kek

please see

if you had all these sames deals and an article came out tomorrow saying you were a pedophile you wouldn't have a leg to stand on

in this world the accusation is enough
and you can not be proven innocent
only not yet guilty

Where's this pedo island?

WHERE IS IT?????!!!!

you have yet to prove he admit to anything

It wasn't JUST an accusation you stupid fuck. He literally said "there's something special and good about a sexual relationship between a 13 year old and a 25 or 28 year old"

Wait a minute. Why the fuck is everyone here in Sup Forums loosing their shit over alleged statements? This shithole is full of incest, trap threads, rape and loli threads endlessly and now all of a sudden everyone here is taking the high and moral road? Explain how you are here and find any accusations in any way morally shocking suddenly

it's for the best

we're protecting the children.

milo's finished.

>if you defend him, you're defending a pedophile. if you're a public figure, we'll bring you down with him.

Let's pretend that he's telling the truth for once in his miserable waste of resources he would so liberally refer to as a life. Let's just pretend that this really is some conspiracy by establishment republicans to discredit him (As if they need to do anything)

So what we have is Republicans looking at and recognizing a very visible cancer on their party and doing something.

Even if this is all a lie, and he really isn't a pedo, he's still going to be disavowed by the entire established Right, and as long as Trump keeps us in suspense on that whole "drain the swamp" gag, those people aren't going anywhere.

you asked why he would lose he deals
the answer is an accusation is all it takes

what was even the point in to this reprocess ?

I'm not the guy you've been talking to, but he destroyed him self last weekend. He tried to be a gay male Ann Coulter, and now he's done. NEXT...

Milo usually is just looking to piss people off. make the most outrageous comment so his persona can gain popularity. i agreed on very little he said. but his relation with the alt right couldn't last long. ring wingers hate faggots

>old media
>real news
Even before all this fake news bullshit everyone knew mainstream media was extremely biased, you have to be genuinely retarded to believe everything they say.

So Trump's accomlished nothing (he's still worried about crowd size @ inauguration).

Now Milo's been destroyed.

Who's next?

>mfw liberals keep winning
>trump/milo = god's gift to the leftists

can some one please just link the video

im willing to entertain the idea that he made these statements i just need to see it

What I'm saying is that it doesn't take JUST an accusation.
If it was JUST an accusation people would know that it's bullshit and it wouldnt get media coverage.

ok im willing to say your correct but id like to see prof

Funny how conservatives have been acting so concerned about pizza gate for the past 3 months, but when one of their heroes is outed as an actual pedo sympathizer, they don't care so much anymore.

Just another reminder that anything that comes out of a conservative's mouth is just concern trolling.

Trump was only on the plane a few time because they also used it for business. Bill was on there a fuck ton and you all wanted Hillary. Also Bill is a known rapist and Hillary is still his wife and defended him by attacking his accusers and using her political power to shut them down.

Blah, blah, blah

Let the spin master spin the wheel.

He said earlier that he's been very vocal on the issue of consent and where he stands on it. Listened to both shows and neither was edited. He basically tries to justify cross generational relationships down to consent.

I was 13 when I lost my virginity. If it was with a 20 sum year old woman or a 30 year old, would that not make it immoral? Let alone sexual relations with a minor? Aka pedophilia?

Saying pedophilia is only for adults who abuse children who haven't reached puberty is saying alcoholics are only those who drink beer.

An adult taking advantage of a youths naivety by presenting themselves as a "sex guide" is the exact same as molestation which is a key trait to pedophiles.

If it were up to him, he'd be elbow deep in some 13 year olds ass - or the other way around.

google it
there's an article on theblaze that links both of them

your in correct
show me someone in the public eye who has media coverage of pedo allegation that recovered?

to shit on my own point i will admit i know of at least one

The right supporting pedophilia, not surprised.

Shill detected

i pedo that focuses on boys.

Don't you mean child-molested? Goddamn you're scum. Calling the victim a molester. It doesn't get any lower than that.

The president had a pedo hit peice...
still won

thats about 90% correct

the term pedophile was orginal meant ot be girls and pederast was meant to be about boys

but these days we tend to just use pedophile

victims usually become molesters
this dude has "i love to fuck kids" written all over his pedo face

13 is legal in the UK, though.

wait, wasn't the whole clip him talking about himself and a relationship he had when he was younger?

sounds like fake news has struck again

BINGO

what we've learned in the past 20 years, is that republicans (and indeed the right wing), appear to be pro-pedophile and pro-rape.

now (according to Milo), "NAMBLA's innocent!"

So the GOP's pro-Russia, and pro-NAMBLA now.

My how times have changed.

He defended pedophiles by saying its not pedophilia if the kid is 13 and gives consent, then said priests molesting kids is fine because his molestation by a priest made him more experienced, then said requiring consent for sex with minors is "oppressive."
The fag is a kid fucker.