SAVAGED

>In case you haven't heard, there have been some suprising rumours floating around that Ascendent, the latest story in the Divergent film series is going to go straight to TV.

>But as it turns out, the series' star Shailene Woodley was just as shocked by the news as we were.

>Speaking at Comic-Con, Woodley shared her thoughts on the rumoured format change for Divergent Series: Ascendent.

>She explained: "Honestly, I was on a plane when all that happened and I landed, and I'm like 'Whoa, what's going on?!'"

>Ascendent is currently scheduled to open in cinemas next June, but due to the poor box office reception of Allegiant, Lionsgate are apparently considering now moving the franchise to the small screen.

>Woodley didn't say whether she'd still be part of a TV version of Ascendent, and added that she'd need to find out more about the proposed changes.

>"I need to talk and find out what the details are," the actress said.

digitalspy.com/movies/divergent/news/a802309/shailene-woodley-surprised-bydivergent-tv-movie-rumours/

>dumb ugly bitch not told anything

oh rly

god tier feet

dumb bitch but would hate fuck/10

>ugly

I used to watch Secret Life just to fap to this chick

Find a recent pic of her that's not photoshopped like the OP, dickhead

I wonder what she smells like ;_;

she deserves her own star

So, they only hired her because she sort of looks like Jlaw and Divergent was only ever an attempt to cash in on the Hunger Games craze, right?

She's the only actress I know of, besides Amy Schumer, that can make JLaw look good

My God, Winslet is so gorgeous.

Jlaw never looks good

I met her in person at a festival yesterday and she looks literally nothing like that. In person she is a 5/10 average looking college chick.

time to stop posting, kate

which festival, user

Bohemian Grove

*braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap*

>she's grown the hair long again

WORTHLESS

anything satanic?

just some blood orgies, nothing too weird

Nice white women ass desu senpai

lel, more like asian woman ass