You're offered $20,000 to fuck her raw, balls deep for 15 minutes. Do you get paid fam?

You're offered $20,000 to fuck her raw, balls deep for 15 minutes. Do you get paid fam?

doin it for free fam

oh god she's like a lego fig with the legs on backwards
hell naw to the naw naw naw

shit nigga id impregnate her for 0$

I dont even need money or think she's hot. I'm just a sand nigger trying to get rid of the white race by impregnating as many whities as possible, haha.

She got an instagram op?

I've hit worse without getting paid, and 20 grand could do a lot of good things for me.

She's way better than what's out there.
>gonna buy a car

Post tits from underneath

How about I pay her 2000 to suck and swallow me

Mmmm those tits

yes sir, have a shaved snatch to go with it.

Hell bruh $20,000 for fuckin a beat up mom, why the fuck not.

is that iggy pop?

Any of her sucking her own tits?

I've done worse while drunk. I'll fuck it to put a down-payment on an apartment.

Best so far. I want her to slap me with her tits

This is a 7/10 at my local bar. God I hate it here.

woof woof

where do you live user?

you can always just get drunk and cover her up, right?

I'd make her blow me on demand. She isn't allowed to wear a bra and her shirts are low cut. Everybody knows she has big saggy tits but I'm the only one who gets to play with them. She would eat a LOT of my cum.

Just flip her over and put the foot on the back of her head. She's not turning around, so I'll never know the difference.

Are you the sand nigger from Gorillaz-Dirty Harry?

like her ink?

wrong thread

fuck yeah, i would creampie her to

kik

Raise your standards fellas. Hope this gif contrasted to this picture shows you how far you've drfted from having normal sexual interests

asshole or pussy?

both

How bad is the smell?
Would my gf find out?
And what STD's or STI's does she have?

Spread vag like this

what really constitutes as normal?

beauty isn't subjective.

I'd say that it is,
Those guys who get off to having whalelords as gifriends and there are guys who get off having mr skeletal
Beauty is pretty subjective Sup Forumsro

I'd fuck anyone for $20,000

perhaps not, but to a real man pussy is pussy & banging broads like this is a business.

Would she fart in my face if I told her to?

kek

Is her name Michelle?

we adapt to what's available to us. i'm sure those same guys would ditch their whalelords if they could be with salma hayek every night

I sincerely doubt that

no problem for me!
tits to suck and fuck
pussy looks tight enough

lol. traps and bbw girls are all over Sup Forums because the guys on here can't get the objectively beautiful girls. It's sort of like how someone who can't afford a ferrari gets super excited about the nissan they can but and make it out to be the greatest car in the world

perhaps

Got any where she has a bush?

>objectively beautiful
This is an oxymoron.

I'd pay money just to eat her out.

Stephen Hawking would probably be down for it.

Since he isn't up for much.

Holy SHIT!!! I'm hard as diamonds for that right now!

...James always does that to me. He's my favorite.

Logistical how are you going to fuck someone with your foot on the back of their head

you're a moron. You're telling me that 99.9% of people would choose to go to bed with this girl every night over this beast in this thread? the .01% are the tards with a severe chemical imbalance who are not NORMAL!

State?

Inebriated

wouldn't*

hell yeah I do.

Why do you keep making these threads?

One I don't want a Ferrari I do however want a Tesla model X
Two I have a fairly attractive girlfriend even though I'm a fat piece of shit because I pretend like I'm a good person plus I can cook and chicks dig that

For $20,000, I'd fuck a vat of medical waste. So yeah, I'd fuck her raw for 15 minutes.

Long ass legs.

You can always put a ferrari badge on a nissan & create your own reality.

I would be glad to last 15 minutes and even getting paid.

Sigh!

So if I told you I was working as an orderly and I literally had half a liter of pussy juice in a container from a woman's procedure...you would put your dick in that?

teslas and ferraris are both in the category of beautiful cars; which is objective. sort of like having to choose between victoria secret models.

What's the catch?
If I get her pregnant do I have to take care of/pay for the kid(s)?
Does she have any STDs?

If it's a no to both, I'd do it for free.

which is exactly my point. we adapt whilst acknowledging that there exists true objective beauty.

the medical treatment you'd require for doing that would be in the millions

Dude I would fuck your granddad for 20 Gs

lol

I'd do her for alot less than $20,000

Not that I find her attractive - I just need money

For $20,000, yep. I'm THAT broke, $20,000 is a fortune to me.

I love that scar... She's someone's mommy... lol

If you had smelled it you may have reconsidered I washed my hands 3 times after properly disposing of the container plus I was wearing gloves the whole time I handled that container

Sure, I'd just close my eyes. I could do with 20k I guess

yes. 20k is a lot of money.

Only if she swallowed me at the end.

go nuts

where is she? Do you swing?

Mmmm...

If I were single, sure, provided she's STD free and she either claims/ensures to be single or it's something her partner is okay with.

I'd fuck her for much less in such scenario, even $50 would be good enough.

Dirty bitch.

Moar like this?

I want more of those saggy tits. Take pics of them hanging forward. Also I'd pay to sniff her butt.

>$20,000
>for 15 minutes
Nope, wouldn't last. Which is a shame since I wanted that money.

But well, I had sex.

lol