Hey Sup Forums what keyboard do you guys use?

hey Sup Forums what keyboard do you guys use?
>pic related Motospeed ck104

Logitech G910

nice, good choice

Razer Blackwidow X Chroma

Didnt want to take a new pic - had this one still on desktop

logitech k120

Pok3r. 60% master race!

I just bought one as the cheapest hopefully-not-shit mechanical I could find, how do you like it?

pretty good m8, switches aren't cherry mx and it shows a little but its solid for the price.

HAVIT HV-KB366L

corsair k70 lux RGB red switch

yeah I've also got my eye on a ducky zero on ebay for the real cherry blue experience, but it'll probably be out of my price range soon. The CK104 should do the job though.

>red switch
eww.

Ducky Shine 3

Using an inherited nec apc-h412

It was free, pic related.

Razer deathstalker elite (upgrading to ultimate soon)
Razer Oroboros
AKG Q701

>not having 15 different keyboards

Same here.

That doesn't have mechanical switches, doesn't have NKRO, and has those laptop-style keys.

I wouldn't bother. Either pick up one of Razer's new full size mechanical boards, or pick up another brand. Trust me when I say it, there's a huge difference between low-profile rubber dome crap boards, and a full sized (or at least full sized key) mechanical board.

I hate razers switches so I would steer clear of anything by them tbh.

strafe rgb

I have to use 2 different mechanical keyboards at work and they bother the crap out of me

The black widow looks amazing, but I just can't play on mech.

Some people buy their stuff more based on look, and I try not to force any brand loyalties onto anyone else. Stay neutral, but remain informative. I have tried their new (non-Kailh) switches, and they're very on-par with genuine MX Cherry.

a cancer membrane apex 300 from steelseries

their "razer green" switches are terrible man, idk how you think they're on-par with cherries...completely different sound and feel.

Microsoft Sidewinder X4

no regrets

corsair k95

My keyboard is exactly the same thing... different brand. AUKEY KM-G3

Durability and daily usage, they're on-par. They are definitely different in material usage, which is going to inevitably result in different sound and feel.

That being said, I still feel they're on-par in that regard.
If you want one-to-one, then each switch from each different manufacturer, each and every one of them, has a different feel and sound.

Also, I hate the extremely loud and stiff Mx Blues (or blacks for that matter), AND Razer greens for that matter. After using both, I don't know why someone wouldn't use linear switches.

One that comes with hp pavilion desktop.

any of you faggots up for buying and doing a bulk shipment of basic monoprice mechanical keyboards to aus? there's no cheap options on the market so we could flip them for a profit pretty easily.

Tesoro Lobera Spectrum. Had it for almost a year and there's nothing wrong with it and I wouldn't want a different keyboard.

Razer Ornata Chroma

Should try a linear switch, like Mx Red/Clear, or Razer's yellow for gaming.

I've learned to type on Mx Red's, and it's taught me to be lighter on my key presses.

Also I had the regular Lobera for 2 years before I got this one and had no issues with that one either.

blues are life fam, its all about the actuation, but anyone who has used mx blues on a daily basis for a long while and switches to green will notice a big difference, ive went from various different blue switch keyboards and never felt that big of a difference before.

Nice

Using this, one of the best mouse mats (although a bit small) mouses and keyboards I've ever owned.

Nice

Hmm, looking into the variety of different mechanical keys, I'll have to reconsider the chiclet.

Thanks user

corsair k65 rgb
nice what switch type?

Checked

It's a custom Switch, heavy, loud click, and oddly enough it actuates before the click, really weird keyboard but I love it

Lolita Spyder, serves me well

long time Logitech user, got myself this one last year because my old G15 died after 7 or 8 years of use

Can agree. Used a Razer black widow I got from a friend with greens. I liked them, but being a Razer product it died within a couple months. Got an MK Fission with MX blues and they feel way different. I like both, but I enjoy the build quality of nearly any other non cheap Chinese knock off over Razer and corsair meme keyboards. I don't get why people buy them. They cost the same as other higher tier keyboards and they come with shitty built quality.

idk man, ive had my razer for 4 years, maybe because its not the shitty green switches.

Corsair K95 RGB.

Same. Logitech everything

Any recommendations for good coding keyboards? Have a $20 wireless mouse/keyboard combo and the keyboard is total shit