One shot at being alive

>One shot at being alive
>Am a useless NEET

Iktfm8.

I have no future, the show is over for me.

Contribute to science by taking pictures of plants and documenting their locations
Pick up trash in your neighborhood
Walk dogs at the local dog shelter

I think I can still fix it

you can still become a trap and live off prostitution

Why the hell would you do that shit

That's a terrible way to make money.

>too stupid to meaningfully contribute to society
>smart enough to understand this

Aren't most people who contribute not even smart though? Pretty sure you just need to be average intelligence but hardworking

hey, yesterday you say you wouldnt come back

I was right, you're a fat, spineless, useless piece of shit

Delete...

Your average worker is dumb like a rock. Especially the low-tier levels of jobs, even managers are usually dumb since they got the position by having charisma.

Industriousness isn't related to IQ however in my country at least you need to(at least) have a solid 90+ IQ to manage even the simplest jobs.

Yeah but I mean it's cus they don't try isn't it?

Like ask these people when the last time they've read a book or done any sort of self-improvement was. Maybe ask what they do in their free time.

>"Books? Hell nah nigga I just smoke and drink man"

Pretty sure 90% of the population has above 90iq. That's nearing the levels of like sub Saharan Africa or legitimate diagnosed mental retardation.

I literally have 73 IQ and receive disability monies for it.

I have faltered... I'll get back up on the horse though

My job interview went well.

Do you see a therapist?

>Pretty sure 90% of the population has above 90iq. That's nearing the levels of like sub Saharan Africa or legitimate diagnosed mental retardation.

Nah, it's not that extreme. I know many Brazilians who probably are in the 70-80 range and they're very social and have lots of friends, gf and children despite being pretty dumb and poor as shit.

Exactly. So IQ doesn't even matter all that much.

Meanwhile there's "geniuses" with 130+ IQ shitposting on Mensa Society forums about how smart they are yet are effectively NEETs.

I do

>90+ IQ
99% of the White are above 100

I was on a thread that posted the test, according to the people there the test bumps your IQ up to get you "join their society" or something.

I'd say personality was a factor in being a NEET, you can be smart as one but if you're a misanthrope with no social skills or ambition your not exactly going to end up a physicist.

That's my point then, that IQ doesn't matter all that much and if you're average you can make up for not being a genius by working hard and being well organized.