Who want to fuck my girl and how? Tell me. She like swallow

Who want to fuck my girl and how? Tell me. She like swallow

I'd have he ride me reverse cowgirl for a while with you watching, making sure she kept eye contact with you.
Then turn her over, fuck her hard from behind, have he clinging to the bed, biting into the pillow till she came.

Then I'd kneel over her head and fuck her mouth for a while, telling her to play with her clit...

make her do this pose and then I'd dive inside and live there like a hermit crab but human and not in a shell in her ass

that dirty slut would love to take a huge load deep inside her sloppy wet pussy, while her boyfriend was hard at work. meanwhile she's getting fucked in the bed you share at home

Once he tight little pussy was doing wet, I'd push her down on her side, slide my cock inside her and fuck her slowly, making her lick her fingers clean.

All the while, I'd be keeping close eye contact with her, making her mine. I'd lean down, lick her nipples, then bite them gently then kiss her on the lips as I thrust harder and harder...

I'd eat her out and buy her lots of expensive things.

Tits and timestamp

She'd eventual cum tight around my cock, squeezing so hard I'd have no choice but to release my load deep inside her pussy.

Then I'd order you to lay on the bed, have your girl straddle your face an lick her out, not letting a drop of my cum escape.

Once again, I'd pull her head to my cock, have her lick up every last drop of our mixed juices, whilst you lick her used pussy out. When she was done with my cock, I'd grab her hair, whisper something into her ear, she'd giggle and leave you wondering whether she'd be coming back for more

Fill her cunt multiple times with your cum

MOAR

She like doing slutty things

She likes doing slutty things, eh? Wonderful. Kik me: dunbeal, we can chat some more

MMMOOOAAAAAARRRRR

Im leaving her on the bench in a park night time, telling her going pee and be back in a second. Use her for me well

Tell me which park bench and you'd get her back filled with cum in every hole

Keep posting!!

Sammi?

I'd like to titfuck her ass.

More dammit

Once evening time i think was walentine day. Go for walk, she was dressed like real slut. We reach a playground, notice three guys about 17-18. She let all of them cum in her cunt and straight after i take her in the ass against a wall of wooden play house. Pumping her tight ass and waching white drops of their cum dripping out of her slutty pussy and notice big spot of their young seed between her legs on the wooden flor

Jesus Christ post faster

Tell me what you will do? I will watch you (and your friends maby ;) ) and her from bushes

Need more inspiration

>Need more inspiration
+1.

Need to see what we're working with here.

Sorry shitty net.... After New Year eve my brother goes to bedroom becouse fof to much alcohol. I asked her "would you like to suck his cock. She goes straight after my words, follow her, she gets his dick and start sucking really hard the sound of her mouth on his prick fills hall bedroom. He slightly weake up look at her and put his head back on a pillow. He cum in her mouth after that she stand up look in my eyes open mouth to show we his spunk then pour som on her fingers take pants asside and slide that fingers in her cunt same time swallowing all load. After that she said "he should cum in my pussy, you know that"

I'd sit next to her, place my hand on her thigh, lean over and tell her in no uncertain terms that she is going to come over to the dark, tree covered area behind us with me and my friends, and she is going to be used.

Then, it walk her away to the trees, find a particularly nice one and tell her to stand facing it. Then I'd slide my hand into her pants, play with her pussy and whisper into her ear that nothing she can do will prepare her for what's about to happen...

I'd slide her trousers down and slip my fingers into her pussy, flicking against her g-spot...

Sounds interesting, cont?

>20110802_006.jpg
Jeezy creezy, user.
What is this old content from 2011?

Some older random pics from my album

Nobody?

Yeah... was kinda waiting for the nudes.

Meanwhile, I'd take it my phone, take a little pic or video of her right pussy and how wet my hand is, and share it out to a couple of my friends, telling them to come meet me.

I'd start fucking her, hard, one hand on her hip, pulling her into my hard cock while the other pins her to the tree.

I'd feel her wet pussy juices dropping down my cock and balls.

Shortly into this, my first friend would come along. I'd pull her back from the tree and tell her to bend over and suck his cock while I continue fucking her...

Once she's made my friends cock hard a diamonds, is swap get over, letting him feel how wet her right little pussy was while I make her feel throat my shaft and lick it clean.

It wouldn't be king before my friend would cum deep in her pussy, and I'd feel her moaning around my cock.

Then I'd turn her around, keep her bent over and fuck her pussy, as the cum covered my cock and dripped down her thighs...

I was clearly writing too quickly, apologies for the typos.

Cont...
It wouldn't be long before two other friends showed up, by this point, I'd need a break so as not to explode just yet. I'd want to hold back from cumming for now.

I'd let the other guys take turns on her. They'd be rough, smacking her ass and fucking her mouth hard, hands around her throat. I'd watch and the first friend would stay recovering from the first load he shot into her pussy...

I'd calm down enough to get back involved. One guy would be down on the floor, her riding his cock while the she was blowing the other guy. I'd step in behind and in one thrust, push my cock up her tight ass as I feel my friends cock in her pussy. She'd moan around the other guys cock, and the first friend would rejoin us, giving her two cocks to suck on...

If you're wanting more, message on Kik... Dunbeal

MOARRRRR

Is that the same girl, OP?

Because, if so, that means you've been holding out on us!!

I'm not OP, and this is a different girl

Cont user

So, where was I? She'd have a cock deep in her pussy, my cock in her ass, and switching between two cocks in her mouth.

I'd tell them she's not allowed to leave without everyone having a go of every hole, and every hole must be filled with cum.

The two guys at the front would be playing with her tits, tearing off whatever clothes she may have remaining on, completely naked in a shady part of the park, surrounded by trees...

Is this more of OP?

Im op and this is my girl

So now, we enforce that rule, everyone gets to try every hole. We put hey on her knees, taking it in turns to slide our chicks into her mouth, some rougher than others, gagging her with cock and pulling their shafts deep down her throat.

By this point, her pussy is practically a fountain, dripping,a fine mix of cum and her juices, she silently begging us to fuck her, unable to speak for the cock being driven into her mouth...

Just as we think about changing hole, one final guy comes along... He gets his turn on her mouth while we regain ourselves.

Once he's satisfied with her mouth, we throw her on her front and take turns on her ass, each thrusting deeper than the last, eager to feel the droipping pussy right around our cocks.

We then take position, one underneath in her pussy, another behind, one in each hand and me in her mouth...

We know the drill... By now, we're playing roulette with her holes. When one cums, we move along one. The guy in her ass let's his load go first, trusting deep into her ass leaving her unable to keep them cock in her mouth for moaning.

We each move along one, and continue fucking her, the cum dripping from her ass now, making it slick for the next guy, but leaving her pussy free... Two guys in hands, one in her mouth and another in her ass. I decide she really needs her pussy filling, so take position underneath and continue pounding her...

Will continue 'story' via Kik. Msg me for moar

Yes strech her slutty little ashole

More of girl from OP!

... The guy in her mouth shoots his load deep in her throat, then pulls out to finish across her face and tits. Now, she's had one load in her pussy, one in her ass and one on her mouth... I move back to her mouth while the other guys get another go on her pussy and asshole.

The guys that have cum, grope at her tits, smearing the cum across them, while taking videos, calling her a slut, focusing in on her pussy and the look of pure enjoyment on her face...

She will be all cum covered with dripping streched holes

By now, the guy in her pussy can't stop himself, he explodes and fills her full of cum over again. The wave of orgasm sends the guy in her ass into pumping hot cum into her ass... She stops sucking my cock and I help her stand up... Her ass and pussy stretched, dripping with cum, her mouth and tits glistening with a mix of cum and saliva, she kisses me and I push her against the tree, sliding my fingers across her asshole and then her pussy, feeling how thoroughly used she is, I can't contain myself, and thrust my cock into her pussy and fuck her hard against the tree, kissing the cum soaked mouth of hers and finally pumping every last drop of cum from my balls into her.

I step back, push her head down to my cock and have her lick me clean. I slide a thumb across her mouth, catching a drop of cum and feed it to her.

Then, I tidy myself up, and walk away, leaving her naked, stretched, used and covered in cum.

If you fancy meeting up, message me over Kik, op. Dunbeal

Its your bb?

and the ugly people losers that smell like poop try to hurt me ugly way and the ugly people losers smell like dog shit

Full frontal nude please

Bb?

Baby or wife or whatever

Ex, but I have many more pics of the slut