Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XF435dxn-44
youtube.com/watch?v=zPq6nurLhBI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>How can Millennials compete?

they quip

McGruber has a manlier cast

>tfw don't got time to bleed

How come they legit couldn't cast a new Predator like this?

>So manly even McTiernen is triggered by manly movies now.

Either that or he was raped in prison and turned faggot

Why the fuck would you want another Predator?

>diverse cast with a decent female character
What is the reason that it worked flawlessly but now every time they try to do it feels forced? Has political correctness and social justice ruined everything?

Shane Black is already set to direct 'The Predator', lurk more

>Shane Black
>the man who directed the shitfest that was Iron Man 3
Wew lad

masculinity is inherently toxic now

Predator is overrated shit.

Pain & Gain > Predator

manliest? all i see are a bunch of slack jawed faggots

Beyond compare.

Iron Man 3 was fine

and Shane Black is a fine director.

>tfw Arnold wont be back
why even get excited

But so does Arnie.

Millennials utterly BTFO.

lel, homo

Social media ruined everything

Action movies and high concept scifi are pretty much the same thing now, and as such, demand a different sort of cast; so there isn't a demand for muscle bound hunks like there used to be.

If a studio really wanted to replicate Predator it would simply be case of getting somebody like Chris Evans to pack on a few pounds of muscle, pair him with The Rock and pad out the rest of the team with unknown muscle. But you know as well as I do, there really isn't an audience for that sort of thing anymore.

Why not Momoa?

I don't think he's as likeable or as famous as Arnie and Carl Weathers were when Predator came out.

Remake it with women

What year were you born?

What!?!?
Momoa not likable?
He was the coolest character next to a Todd the wraith in Stargate Atlantis.
Plus he bad some of the best scenes in GoT season 1

Had. He blew them all up.

Fuck the brass!

What are you doing on Sup Forums grandpa?

>How can Millennials compete?

They can't

Not a single actor today has 1/10th the charisma of Arnold

I've lived my life and now I shitpost.

You're the one wasting your youth.

I'd say the Rock has 1/10th, maybe up to 1/2, but there is only one Arnold.

Really makes you think

you should watch the movie than, that stuff will turn you into a goddamn sexual tyranousaurus

youtu.be/XF435dxn-44

Why did not this film get any Academy rewards?

DILLON

Iron Man was garbage, all three movies.

Shane Black said he want's return to the roots or something, so it will either be shitty copy or shitty remake.

They should just do another AvP. It was shit, but at least they tried something new and interesting.

No, They're weedy pussies who can't lift their own body weight off of the ground let alone hump packs in the boonies with an M60.

Commando is the manliest movie, ever.

Followed by Conan, then Predator.

Go ahead, fight me -- *unsheathes katana* I'll be ready.

ALL FEMALE VERSION WHEN?

> Serena Williams as Dillon

how do you figure Commando is manlier than Road House

I would argue Conan is more manly, as it's more of "Man on the road for self-understanding" than simple revenge story.

You could replace Arnold in commando, and it would turn out pretty much same.

Because Arnold.

You could replace Arnold in commando, and it would turn out pretty much same.

WRONG! *shotgun blast*

>born 1 year before the millennial generation
yeah okay, mighty convenient there, did you just look up the wiki article for millennial before posting that response?

(YOU)

Kek

Stick around.

>Jesse Ventura was delighted to find out from the wardrobe department that his arms were 1" bigger than Arnold Schwarzenegger's. He suggested to Schwarzenegger that they measure arms, with the winner getting a bottle of champagne. Ventura lost because Schwarzenegger had told the wardrobe department to tell Ventura that his arms were bigger.

Trivia section for this movie is as good as the Movie itself.. And Ahnuld was a fucking genius pretending to be a retard.

Greatest movie ever

no, you are fucking wrong

also learn how to greentext, newfag

>Schwarzenegger had told the wardrobe department to tell Ventura that his arms were bigger.

absolute madman

>Sonny Landham was hired to work on this film, but on one condition: the insurance company insisted on a round-the-clock bodyguard for him--not to protect the actor, but to protect everyone else from him, as he had a reputation for engaging in bar fights, brawls, etc.

Oi!

That's not a quip, that's a oneliner or a punchline.

what's the difference?

>On June 25, 2008, Landham announced his candidacy for the U.S. Senate seat currently held by Mitch McConnell on the Libertarian line.[5] The same day Landham called for genocide against Arabs and referred to them as "ragheads". His comments were made on the political radio show The Weekly Filibuster.

wew lad

Oneliners and punchlines are delivered by alphas, betas and omegas quip in.

One's done by 80's action heroes, the other one is made by millenial cuckheroes.

Oneline/punchline
>let off some steam bennett
Quip
>looks like bennet let off some steam

Wow I never noticed but you're right, this is probably one of the only examples of "diversity" done right

Don't act as if everyone on Sup Forums wouldn't have talked shit about Predator if the site was around back when it released.

>MUH MEME HANDSHAKE

>When Dutch sees the prisoner get shot he is looking through the wrong end of the binoculars. He does this twice.

Your pussy really stinks, you know that?

Born in 83 here.
I still think this is the best male movie evefuck you fags born in the 90s with your pokemon education.

This thread should make you want to get on the floor and start doing press downs until you crumble under your own weight.
#ManUp

85 here. I still like Commando better than Predator. And i dont hate Predator 2.

Predator 2 is good enough, I don't get why people hate on it.
It's a straight to the point movie. Guess fags these days value like artsy shit more than story and character.

>>manliest

> I don't see how that's letting off some steam

11/10, thanks YIFI

youtube.com/watch?v=zPq6nurLhBI

Oneliners are in world expressions of manliness.
Quips are meta bullshit.

Go to bed Zack

>there really isn't an audience for that sort of thing anymore.
The Expendables proved there still is an audience.

Yeah, but Stallone's trying too hard, where's the fun, where's the lightheartedness?

>SEXUAL TYRANNOSAURUS REX, LIKE ME

It was sorta homage to the genre, iirc. The first one was great though.

>I AIN'T GOT TIME TO BLEED

Hell didn't he write Predator?

I'm pretty sure he wrote Lethal Weapon.

>Hell didn't he write Predator?
Yes, he was also in it. Not many people know that

WHATS DA MATTEHR DILLAN? CIA GOT YOU PUSHING TO MANY PENCILZ?

Good Ol' Hawkins always telling them pussy jokes.

Commando is good but predator is better.

Never heard of Maggie. Is it good?

has the special forces ever deployed a handheld minigun?

but they literally wouldn't.

It would be received well on Sup Forums.
At least as well as something like Bone Tomahawk, probably significantly greater fanfare.

It's literally because you can tell that they weren't doing it to meet some quota or bend to the will of sjw faggots with twitter accounts, they did a diverse cast because the creators said "hey , you know what would be really fucking cool? imagine if one of the characters was this BUILT , stoic native american hunter and he stays behind voluntarily to do battle with predator one on one and you can tell that he thinks it's like a demon or forest spirit or something"

Diversity is great when it is done because it creates something cool or awesome or authentic or simply creates a more enjoyable piece of fiction.
Not out of a sense of fear about how perpetually butthurt sjw will accuse it of being too white on twitter.

this. Would like to know also.

Since they needed an external power source to use it in the movie and had trouble keeping it on target using only blanks, i think it's safe to say a handheld minigun is awesome but impractical.

They did develop and use an ammo backpack, though.

Its not god tier but its absolutely worth a watch.

it's shit, one of the worst movies I've ever seen

Is it true Jean Claude Van Damme was going to play as the Predator but something happened to prevent it?

If he did play as the Predator, it truly would be the most manliest cast and movie of all time.

>That one Indian dude who waits at the bridge and cuts him own chest with his knife.

At the time I watched it with my Dad and asked him why he would hurt himself.

He knew I was too young to understand honor and Indian beliefs/mentality so he kinda changed the subject.

"I will literally suck your dick. You can fuck me or get fucked by me. Just point out something in the room and I'll fuck it for you. I don't have any lubricate but we can use some copy toner"

God that movie was hilarious.

Plus, it was Powers Booth.

He was too short, his costume looked like shit and he was a royal cunt to anyone around him.
Rumor has it he deliberately hurt a stuntman.
They did the right thin hiring Stan Winston to develop a new Predator and put Kevin Peter Hall in it.

MUSCLE MASS ALONE

Oh really?

Eh, that's a bummer.

I've always had a soft-spot for Jean Claude Van Damme.

he was cast originaly and the predator looked more like a bug type alien (something they used in Predators)

but he got kicked of the set, because he was an asshole to everyone and injured one of the crew on purpose