"Yo white boiiiii, say wattup to the new Hermoine!! #BLM"

"Yo white boiiiii, say wattup to the new Hermoine!! #BLM"

gross

>their child is not a halfcast
>she had to get a black guy to impregnate her because ron wasn't up to the job

kek

There's a crossover with Planet of the Apes?

oh, shit. I just realized this.

Why is it okay to nigger popular characters (Hermione, Spiderman, Nick Fury, etc.), but if we were to paint a traditionally nigger character white it would cause an uproar! I can't prove what I said, of course, but I'm still willing to bet.

fuck this pisses me off if i was a black dude i would be fucking livid that black people are so obviously shoehorned into roles like this to "help us" like jesus fuck just treat them like people

Because it's all Jewish driven narrative to undermine and destroy the white race

>J.K. Rowling "Hermione's skin was never specified as white"

Nerd shit? Your bait is getting worse. Why would anyone other than millennial garbage and Sup Forums care?

>shows picture of all black nail salon
>"you mad white boi?"

There was plenty uproar when Jake Gyllenhaal got the sandnigger role in Prince of Persia.

That olympic gymnast Simone Biles (dark-skinned black) took a lot of heat for requesting that Zendaya (light-skinned black) play her in a biopic.

Wow!

Blacks will always be tokens. Must feel good.

Niggers ruin everything

Now that's what I call black magic

could be a good looking black girl at least

She was cursed in between books with the benefitclaimrus spell.

They really went into the jungle for this one.

leave it to a fucking author to not remember their own book

I think it's incredibly progressive of them to use real life primates in a big budget movie.

It's racist. So glad I don't pay for movies anymore.

What the fuck... This is beyond the worst.

I thought the shitty tumblr fanart was bad... It's 'canon' now. Let's watch tumblr rejoice.

KEK.

There's this cartoon called Steven Universe with a "iverse" cast, and a tumblr blog turned them white.

The uproar was delicious, sjw freaking out by the "whitewashing" of their characters.