Wtf Americooks, u call that a recipe? Is ur country really that degenerated? biggest of my big keks on that wtf

wtf Americooks, u call that a recipe? Is ur country really that degenerated? biggest of my big keks on that wtf

Other urls found in this thread:

foodnetwork.com/recipes/alton-brown/homemade-soft-pretzels-recipe
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

and for those who don't get it from the picture, ofc there's a detailed description.
Americooks cant cook for shit

>Let product cool for 2 minutes before eating
that's just in there, so that the company can't get sued from people who don't know how to eat

because otherwise they eat it hot and choke

Amerifag and honestly, I've never heard of topping a pretzel but it sounds fucking brilliant.

oh, wrong recipe
(pshhh.. the ham&cheese method is for experienced cooks only. u have to use the oven twice!)

their pretzel doesn't even touch lye... they use eggs to get the colouring

You're aware this is just marketing from this company, not a recipe that people actually use, right

The shit you're posting actually sounds great.

> Calling twistees "pretzels"

Nice try, Eurofag,

then how does it have anything to do with a pretzel?

Is it an authentically baked German pretzel? No. But still those boxed pretzels are pretty decent and with those toppings I bet that's a meal nearly anyone would enjoy.

And I like that brand of soft pretzels quite a bit better than a mall pretzels that's always way too sweet and has the wrong consistency. Ironically those boxed pretzels are somehow closer to a German pretzel (been in Europe, had kickass prezels) than a mall pretzel.

wait what? sweet pretzels? what the fuck grab a donut instead, it never touched lye and is sweet how does that have anything to do with a pretzel?

Nah, we don't use all that fancy shit. You put just the pretzel in some fucking nacho cheese, it's orgasmically good.

J & J Snack Foods calls them so, not me. It's an american corporation, so..

also good eats has their own "pretzel" recipe
foodnetwork.com/recipes/alton-brown/homemade-soft-pretzels-recipe

only.butter.on.pretzels.

The flavor profile of the malt and salt goes well with savory flavors and that looks delicious... OP must be an angry brit who is mad he eats nothing but kebab and chips.

Nigger I'm making this. I can't get pretzels here. And I love em

It's just shit to fool fat white rednecks who live off hamburger helper and mac and cheese into thinking that it's gourmet just because it's presented fancy

-not a fat white redneck

Today on Liberal cooking.

Oh we can cook alright.

How about a nice napalm flambe?

American food is like everything else we do.
We steal it from others and "improve" upon it.

>General Tso's Chicken
It's chinese style fried chicken and rice, but with extra MSG.

>King's Ranch
It's like lasangia, but with canned soup and tortillas.

>Hot Sandwhich
Did we invent this? I don't remember.
Take a sandwhich, open it up, pour gravey over it... and eat it with a fork because fuck historical significance.

>Pizza
Take your spagetti, don't cut it into noddles.

That honestly looks quite delicious. And it's a whole lot more complicated than what I usually go through when snacking )Step 1: Open bag Step 2: Enjoy), that I can lie to myself that I've burned more calories doing this and feel better about myself