So am i serving life Sup Forums?

So am i serving life Sup Forums?

>be me 19
>buy lsd with some extacy
>take trip with bro good vibes great teap visual everything was great.
>fast forward 6 hours i arrive home
>door are locked and as im waiting several cops roll up.
>he found the scale and some weed pipes and tried getting me arrested.
>they confiscate the scale tell me to find somewhere else for the night.
> i have 6 tabs stashed in the scale where the batteries are.

lol

I dont think you can catch a charge for drug paraphernalia

>life
>six tabs of lsd and some weed
no, but you'll probably get a shitty fine. Why did the cops know that you had shit in your apartment, what tipped them off?

My dad found the scale and from what im reading online lsd with a scale can get up to 10 years. They took the scale but didnt open it. Can they still charge me for finding it later?

your father actually tried to get you arrested? holy crap.

Unless they think you're selling, they probably aren't interested in throwing you in jail even if they did find it.

Yea had a great day turn into the worst night of my life. Sitting alone in a gas station charging my phone at 4am.

Also, you dad wins the douchebag of the year award.

If they find it later, yes, of course.
So you're saying your dad decided to call the cops on you? That's one hell of a dad you've got there. Cut the ties with that piece of shit. He should have just talked to you.
I doubt scales and a small quantity of LSD will get you locked up at all, if they even find the LSD that is. Scales can be used for personal use to, which you definitely should mention in court.
Still think you'll just get a fine.

>Can they still charge me for finding it later?

Of course they can, its a criminal offense they don't just ignore it like "well we already charged this guy so lets ignore this".

Minimum sentence for 'dealing' in america is 10 years. You can't argue the 6 tabs were for personal use.

Only way out of this is if you are white and not trailer trash.

cops are heat of the moment beasts they may ask their daughter's later if they did the right thing.

I don't understand, you weren't arrested on the spot? Why? Just run away.

To make it even worse my uncle sat there with him and told me how i couldnt stay at his house to find a shelter. Im giving up Sup Forums

Damn son

Well, first things first, do you have a job, or have a friends place you can crash at? You will need to get your stuff from your dad, cause its clear he doesnt want you around anymore.

scales that can actually weigh lower than a gram or whatever is pratically illegal wverywhere for private use.

Actually he can, because there's no evidence that he is dealing. Everything but the LSD itself is circumstantial at best. It would be incredibly futile to bring him to court for that with such little evidence.

>can't argue that 6 tabs are for personal use
Lol, six tabs is below the average sales bulk. Of course he can argue that they're for personal use.

Depends on where you live tbh. Not just because of the laws in your region, but if the cops where you live are pretty relaxed, even if they found the tabs I doubt they would make a new case out of it. They'll just look at it as lucky or w/e and leave it at that.

>everywhere
What shithole country do you live in? They're definitely not illegal in most places. Get your facts straight.

I have a part time job where i barely make 300 a month. The friends i have are all phony and vould give a fuck where i go.

>lower then a gram is illegal

Nigga you can buy that shit at the store. Every fucking lab in the states has a milligram scale.

Good luck OP. Same thing happened to me and I was given the electric chair. May you rest in peace.

not gonna happen. LSD is considered a hard drug in most places. If it was weed, maybe, but since they haven't pinned him for any drugs yet, they sure as shit will react when they find the motherload. The thing is that they probably won't find it.

this

anons, we don't know posters skin color yet. If he ain't white or hes white trash we all know hes going down.

6 for personal use? sure but why does ANYONE using for personal reasons need a scale? You don't measure the shit you are about to pop, you just pop it.
Don't give this user false hope.

Dumbass cops probably didn't know it was acid each tab is like 7 yrs in prison

Telling you right now the cops don't give a shit. What they were doing was making a scene because your father called. They didn't catch nor have any real evidence on you. It's more or less just a civic duty because a "worried" parent called. They aren't going to take th scale apart. And more then likely they just tossed that mother fucker. Don't worry to much about it.

Are you phony? Might be time to man up.

Check for crises youth centers in your area. Tell then your dad kicked you out. Step it up in the work department and make sure to get as much of your stuff out of your dads house before he throws it all away.

This. At least where I'm from, cops aren't out to punish the drug users. It's a waste of their resoruces. There's no real gain for putting someone who uses drugs in jail, that just fuels it. Worst case scenario they're gonna slap you with a heavy fine, best case scenario is they're not even gonna look in to it.

If the cops didn't take anything and just told you to leave, break in your house find the stash pot and leave and if you want sell it and find some real friends too

Horrible advice and half of it doesn't even make any sense.

His reason for wanting to kick me out was e house smelt like vape juice again im going back tomorrow to pack my stuff sell it then start over. Every person who i thought i could count on has bailed so im leaving all everything behind tomorrow.

His dad is the one that found his scale/stash and called the cops. If he breaks in to his dad's house he'll only make circumstances worse.

Im waiting til he goes to work to go back in see if the rest of my pills are there

sounds like your a arsehole to be honest.
"Every person I thought I could count on has bailed" this isn't the first time you've done dumb shit, is it?

Face it, no one wants to deal with you pulling dumb shit all the time and your dad called the cops because hes sick of your shit.

Stop being cancer, man up to your problems and an hero.

care to actually google what i even wrote lol.
ok, kiddo.

Hilarious. Well goodnight user. I'm going to sleep next to my amazing girlfriend in our bed with 400 thread count sheets while watching family guy. Gotta big day of shopping and having a fun time tomorrow because our tax return came in. Each got 4000

consider relocating to somewhere you've always wanted to go - look at your misfortune as an opportunity...
also, if the cops took that scale there is always the possibility that some hard-ass will take alook inside...
they can and will bust you for that shit especially if you're in a small town
another reason to blow that pop stand, user

Except for the places where its not illegal which is virtually everywhere that matters.

What kind of a parent would do that! Holy shit. I mean my daddy is a piece of shit, but he would never rat me out to the police.

I am a fuck up but i grew u watching my dad smoke crack taking beatings from the time i can remember. I have never been able to please him never once has told me hes proud I found a job recently trying to turn things aroud started saving a little but then after tonight im gonna an hero i cant live with this shit anymore.

Do you really think I hadn't double checked my shit before posting. Maybe you live in a nanny state, but in the free world one can buy a milligram scale and have it delivered. Its called Uline nigga, and they are a mans best friend.

Dude don't let some dumb cunt on Sup Forums trick you into killing yourself.

not op here but quick greentext
>be me 13yo hoodlum
>breaks into abandoned houses with friends to smoke pot
>cop sees, chases us
>we lose cop
>later on my grandmother see's us acting suspicious, see's cop driving up and down street slowly, puts 2 and 2 together...
>runs outside flags down cop, sell out her own grandson without even knowing what we had done...
so yeah, love is conditional... parents and grandparents dime on their kids..,.

Man some people are fucking drones, just doing what society tells them. Never questioning weather its moral or if it makes sense.

>cop saw you

Come on man, I am 300 lbs, I glow in the dark, and I aint never got busted for trespassing. Sucks about grandma but step it up.

I may be an asshole but i watched both my ffather and uncle who ive been hanging out with playing guitar every weekend tell me to go find a shelter because of a scale maybe some lsd

if you've ever seen "family guy", my grandmother was a female version of peters father francis...
>be me 13yo DUMBASS hoodlum
sorry forgot to clarify...

If they didn't arrest you or give you any paperwork, you are probably fine. They probably thought it was bad enough your dad was calling the cops on you and putting you on the street. Cops' attitudes are different in different places, though, so there's no guarantee.

This 100 percent since i turned 18 the legal age to kick someone out hes been trying to justifying it with how im a dope who only works part time

because he has so much to live for right? He is going to grow up to be a scientist who cures cancer and the first astronaut on mars right?

Get real, the world has over 10 billion people living on it, you, him, me, none of us small fry matter. All he is going to do is squander his life away, maybe have a child who he won't even know how to raise and then die in a drug filled mistake.

He can break the cycle and become a hero or he can keep making bad choices in life trying to please a dad who clearly can't show love and affection.

But please, do tell us why he should go on. I'd love to hear your rationale, in detail, with supporting facts.
I can wait.

Padre sounds like a cuck

Thank you user your doubt in me has only inspired me to change going to get rid off all the drugs i have and off to rehad. This was a huge wake up.call i need to start over.

my uncle is trying to get rid of my teenage cousins right now b/c he's got this dirty old mange-dog that he picked up on, like, christian mingle or something...
has you dad recently picked up some filthy side ass?
bitches be manipulatin...

OP, if there's any truth to this, it sounds like your father's had enough of your shit and this was a long time coming.

yes you can you fucking idiot

I'm assuming you live in the states. They likely wont find the LSD, but if they do you'll likely only end up with probation or something minor. Especially if you have no prior charges.

/thread
godspeed user.

This. Most people don't know what it's like trying to help get a degenerate get their life together. You can only do so much before enough is enough.

Woah this is so familiar yea he jus met this bitch goes to church groups shes got him back in coke again.

So.. in other words they have 0 evidence on you? Your dad is trying to frame you to get you out of the house

Are you retarded? Food scale is on good reason. Also, he measured out doses in milligram of his totally unregulated and unscheduled nootropics. Face, Perry Manson! You fucking dipshit.

Yeah, because OP sounds like such an intelligent individual who probably doesn't do any kind of drugs.

Noooo, don't stop doing drugs. Acid will make you see reality has many layers. Weed will make you see society is bullshit. Its anti intellectual to go sober. Don't be a dumbass most geniuses were on drugs, you've only begun dude. Drugs didn't mess your life up, unfair bullshit took a shit on you. That's life, the drugs are good please don't stop.

nasty old dried up church bitches are the worst form of human garbage...
she's attached herself to your dad like an engorged leech...

When I was in highschool my dad said if I ever did drugs and he found out he would call the cops on me

I love your grandmother

kek, you amerifags are fucking da bomb.
yeah, i can also go and buy heroin.

fucking degenerate

God speed Sup Forumsrother

lol they got you now bro

they are not going to do shit about the tabs because its after the fact and they cant really prove they were in there. any decent lawyer will argue that.

but do know that THEY know and they will be keeping a close eye on you now probably for the next 5 years so just chill fam

Just cooperate with the police and show them that you aren't worthless. Recently I was facing a felony among multiple other charges and by staying in contact with the police and cooperating entirely I got off with 2 tickets. Also, stop doing illegal shit once this situation blows over.

I'd also like to mention that I was strongly considering suicide. Just keep in mind that things have a tendency to turn out better than you expect in the end. Don't do anything irrational.

shut up faggot

kys.

get a lawyer duh

In the Southern United States and some countries, it is considered treason to rat on family. Your grandma should have been shot for being low life betraying scum.

>admitting hoodlum status
>bitches about having to face consequences
Come on, now. Either you weren't a hoodlum, or you made your fucking bed. Can't have it both ways.

so you know you're not getting scammed
I hope you get scammed tonight

Im afraid you will likely face the death sentence due to the severity of your crimes. Godspeed op.

What Can Lead to Drug Paraphernalia Charges?

The precise actions that can lead to drug paraphernalia charges vary somewhat depending on whether the charges are brought under federal law or under the law of a particular state. Under federal law, a person may not do any of the following:

Sell or offer to sell drug paraphernalia
Mail drug paraphernalia or transport it through interstate commerce
Import or export drug paraphernalia
Under some state laws, simply possessing certain prohibited items is enough for someone to potentially face drug paraphernalia charges, whether or not a person intended to sell or transport such items.
Only in some states you fucking idiot

In Washington State, before marijuana became legal recreationally, a cop could not bust you on paraphernalia charges if your smoking device, such as a pipe or bong, did not contain any detectable residue. This is because head shops and gas stations would market then as "for tobacco use only", and it was perfectly legal to use a bong as a device for smoking tobacco. Now it doesn't matter because you can have up to an ounce of weed on yourself at any given time and state level enforcers cannot do anything.

how do you make sure no one drives stoned?

So is it confirmed for white trailer trash?

Also I wouldn't worry about it man. Look at this experience as a learning lesson. Sometimes starting with a clean slate is the best thing you can possibly do. In my honest opinion the most you'll get is a misdemeanor possession charge IFF they find the LSD. I'd say get a job far far away and start a new life away from the shitty one your currently living in. Good luck bud.

It is against the law to drive while under the influence of marijuana, just like it is for alcohol. And they can't prevent you from driving stoned any better than driving while drunk, so really only through enforcing the law as it is.

How do you make sure no one drives on prescription painkillers or sedatives? How do you make sure no one drives when overly fatigued?

Your father is a fine upstanding citizen and your dumb ass should have followed in his footsteps.

Depends, where do you live

Upstanding citizens do something because they believe it's correct. His dad called the cops because it's the law. If you report someone for breaking the law, simply because it IS the law, then all you are is a puppet.

You get a man slaughter for each tab

Possession is 9/10 of the law. If they do try to come at you, hire a lawyer and you should be able to beat the charges easy. If they call you and tell you to come pick up the scale, don't be dumb, it's a trap

Entrapment is illegal, but the actual law itself is about as ignored as sodomy, which is still illegal in most states, but never enforced, and yet never abolished.

>correct
>illegal

Pick one

Of course it's illegal. But they operate at us versus them. Everything you say/do will be used against you. It's so simple it's dumb, yet they still get people

You are an idiot

Kill him. Thats what id do. Burn the house with him in it. He deserves to die. The entire world and all mankind will be better off wothout him.

Search your feelings. You know it to be true

Time to cut all ties and start over. They're truly POS

And for something so minor

Washington State: RCW 70.54.050
Exposing contagious disease -- Penalty.

Every person who shall wilfully expose himself to another, or any animal affected with any contagious or infectious disease, in any public place or thoroughfare, except upon his or its necessary removal in a manner not dangerous to the public health; and every person so affected who shall expose any other person thereto without his knowledge, shall be guilty of a misdemeanor.

This is an example of a law that probably made sense when it was created back in 1909, but is no longer relevant, and therefor should have been abolished, yet like so many other irreevant laws, it slipped through the cracks. But this means that TECHNICALLY, so much as walking around with a common cold could land you a suspension or fine of some sort. But do you believe it's morally correct to report someone to the police for walking around in public with a cold or the flu?

You don't "weigh" tabs of lsd you fucking moron. A hit is a hit. The scale is obviously for weed, as the pipes would suggest. They can get him for paraphernalia and for possession of lsd. They can try to charge him for attempted distribution with 6 hits, but any competent lawyer can plead that down easily.

As long as OP has no priors, he will never see te inside of a jail cell minus the few hours in booking after they make an arrest as long as he has bail.

Which is a shame, because OP is barely literate and clearly a fucking loser who should be locked up for that alone.