I have always wanted to try anal but ive heard that it hurts is there a right way to get a cock inside me without...

I have always wanted to try anal but ive heard that it hurts is there a right way to get a cock inside me without getting hurt too much ?

Just lube your anus and the cock and be sure to ease into it, don't just shove it in there, that's a good way to get hurt.

I really want it inside me but have not done anything but suck so far

I tried a dildo but it felt like i was getting torn apart

Did you do what I told you?

Start with something small if it hurts too much,
use fucktons of lube and don't force it in.
That's really all there is to it.

I will try i think part of the problem is that i am nervous

That's definitely the problem, don't be afraid, you're just exploring your body.

You need to learn to relax your asshole.

Just shove it in and the worst is over. Like a bandaid. Once it's all the way in your natural anal lubrication will kick in almost immediately so there's no need for lube.

It's fine,
just take a while to relax and don't think too hard about it

practice yourself, arre people on Sup Forums that fucking slow now jesus christ get a fucking sex life faggot, get a dildo

Now that this thread is up, is it normal to feel like you have to take a shit when you start messing with your anus?

yes

But you won't shit, right?

Get your partner to eat your ass out first to start off if that's okay, get lube, start with one finger and go to two maybe three and then go from there. It does kinda hurt the first time but after a minute it feels great.

Probably not.
It's just the feeling that something is in there.
Best to clean your bowels out before hand anyway, especially if it's another mans dick going in there. It can get messy otherwise.

thank you, Sup Forums was actually helpful for once haha, and I'm not homosexual, only thing going up there is my finger, my girl's finger and small dildos later on

Please die

Faggot

Make sure to pick up one of these at some point.

Why? you're just a fucking little pussy that got slapped so hard by daddy that know you have to obey and follow things you don't understand because you don't have the balls to try it

Just go slow, with plenty of lube. After a while you'll be relaxed.

find a lover that will tongue fuck your ass while stroking you off till you cum then have him use your cum as a lube

What size, btw? I've been using a 6 inch one. Feels like a good place to start. One thing I realized is that I might not be as gay as I thought I was. But then again, never tried real cock.

Generally the idea is to use a bit of lube(no such thing as too much). Relaxe and work yourself up slowly with a few fingers and or a small toy and just keep working them in and out until you can get used to having roughly the size of 2-3 fingers in you comfortably.

After that make sure your guy's cock is lubed up well then have him enter you slowly until he is fully inside you. After that if its all good so far her can then start to pick up the pace. It may take a few attempts to get to the stage of you being able to take a hard pounding in your ass if you want to go that far.

Sometimes what can help is cumming before anal, puts you in the right frame of mind and sets your body up to be ready for anal.

First and foremost if you are going to stick anything up your ass you need to use lube. Going in dry can and will hurt you, possibly even physically.

Only insert things into your ass that are designed for that job. Washed and manicured fingers? Okay. Penis? Sure. Dildos and plugs? That's what they're made for. Brushes, carrots, broom handles? NO.

Expanding on the previous tip, things that were not designed for anal sex can transmit microbes through their pores directly into your body. Even worse are the micro-fissures that can occur when their seams scratch your insides, introducing aforementioned microbes and possibly air into your bloodstream! You could get a flesh eating disease or accidentally cause an air embolism and kill yourself! Don't do it!

Platinum cure silicone, surgical steel, anodized aluminum and borosilicate glass are the 4 types of toys you should invest in. Harder materials are better for temperature or pressure play while the softer silicone is better for thrusting or filling. Buying that cheap dildo at Spencer's Gift that comes from China is a surefire way to leech plastic phthalates or heavy metals into your bloodstream.

Is it safe to put a full sized chance in my ass with no prior experience?

Unless you were born with an unnaturally elastic asshole... you'd be hard pressed to actually get it even in there let alone keep from ripping right open. Anal is something you need to gradually build up to, like any exercise, you don't ever, EVER want to force it. Anal fissures fucking HURT.

Are you saying that I would end up fractured, but whole?