Bad dragon thread

bad dragon thread

rate, discuss, ect.

ive heard some pretty good things about this toy anyone got any first hand experience?

Other urls found in this thread:

primalhardwere.com/product/WC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

or no

First hand I get it. Rolling

yeah my puns are pretty bad

I hear BD toys break easily.

Yeah, get her. she's a good bitch.

ive heard its just the exterior ripping, its still usable i think

do u know if its better than the antho husk?

I've had an Anthro Dragoness toy for about 4-5 years now. Well worth the price tag. Especially fun if you soak it in hot water before fucking. Make sure to heat the lube as well, makes for a wonderful time, properly fucking it I lasted an hour or so, then again I normally last that long with sex. Nothing gets me off faster like the iron fisted wank I have.

The dildos are good. The holes are shit tier and should be avoided at all costs.

Not OP here but i would like to know someting.
These look pretty big.
Will it be a pleasur to use if you only have a 4" dick...?

Do you get laid often?..

I have a night prowl and the lip ripped but I wasn't keeping it properly lubed. This is a good toy if you're 8+ inches as it doesn't let you pop out the end like most penetrable toys.

My next purchase is going to be a Sugar Star or a Clyde Wearable from Primal Tech for using on the wife:

primalhardwere.com/product/WC

Get it without the hole and clear the air ahead of your shaft and it would make for a great 'pocket pussy' too.

Once a month if generous man. Usually too busy working at a meat processing facility or sleeping. Freezing works life can be pretty stale, good money for horrible hours. Few tinder hookups here and there. I'm a 4-5/10 at best, but confidence gets your dick wet.

i know people like the werewolf more because it looks like the actual pussy... but is that the only reason?

dubs thread?

like i get that people like the pussy look for obvious reasons

is your wife fine with u fucking animal toys on the side?

She's the one that bought it and named it. :)

She was really sick for a time and didn't think she was going to make it. Kidney failure.

shit thats rough, u both furry's or zoo ppl? or just like it for the weird factor?

if it doesnt have a hole does that mean its harder to clean?

more like this?

I don't have any myself but if you want to look it up; anatomically_correct

mmk cheers

any good fur websites?

furrybooru
e621

your a legend user

I am a closet Furry but my wife knows and is ok with it. She's coming around slowly, and is mostly embarrassed trying on suits.

Have fun.
Try not to spend too much time looking at the tags of pictures you like. That's how you end up with enough tabs open to freeze your browser.

rad, tho i find suits alil weird u do u

Just like the touch of fur...

yea, just for me the really puffy and overly mascot like look is more comedic than anything... and the crowed who does it seem like they are all on the spectrum

Lol nonoe of that. Tighter, close to skin etc.

yeah, makes alot more sense

kill yourself underage newfag

will do roodypoo

I prefer the real thing.

i like em

I bet it would be just wonderful to have your balls just glide along the cobblestone like that...

u tried both?

mm lucky

I use mineral oil for lube because water based doesn't seem to work with it.
It feels fucking amazing until the little flap that forces your dick to bend up tears, once your dick can go straight in it just feels pretty good probably on par with pretty much any rigged pussy at that point. The flap starts to tear after about a month and progresses slowly. Although they may have improved it.

why u go for the slimier shapes?

Doesn't that still mean bacteria infest it after it rips

trtust me, there is nothing slim about them.

The anthro husky was too tight for me in a bad way, push it all the way down let go and it shoots off my penis. The werewolf however will actually settle itself onto your penis somehow. It's hard to explain, pull it off a half inch with your dick horizontal and let go and it will slide back towards the base of your dick, only while the flap is intact though.

Lol Implied.

they all just look like knots and shafts

guess its how u wash it

what is the best penetrable? anyone got most if not all of them?

mildly surprised this thread hasnt devolved into animal genital shitposting

Which one is your favorite? And is it worth ordering with the cum tube? Just made a quick look saw a ton of new toys since last time I was in there but always thought about ordering nova the breeder before, any thoughts or tips?

they are great. and I would say yes to the cum tube because it makes it a lot easier to keep lubed up while you're going at it.

my favorite is probably the chance unflared

got your eyes on any others atm?

OH yeah of course never thought about that

what holes would you recommend? Im looking to get my first one and would love it to be colorful or at least not in that ugly pink/ fleshcolor

Ah nice already got a 15 inch one normal penis shape though, what do you think about the knots on the dog ones? Feeling good?

>I Recognize that dildo
You the Op who usually posts in gfur threads. 3 monitors, couple of webms laying around, pink Leggings?

Or should I try outside for once in my life

I had a go with my fleshlight for the first time in a few months. I've always avoided deathgrip my entire life, and that fucking fleshlight made me cum in like 30 seconds.

How do these compare to a fleshlight?

aparently really good, but i assume if you enjoy the fantasy it helps alot more

I got the knotted ones first but I found real quick that I couldn't actually get them in because there is not enough of a taper. So I used the chance to warm myself up and get myself stretched open before using the knotted ones other than that they're great.

not me, but I know the guy you're talking about

Is the cumlube the best line to use?

How does the anthro husky and the werewolf compare to the real thing?

you know... it's all I have ever used and I like it so can't really give an unbiased answer. I have just used it so as to not worry about chemical incompatibilities but i am sure any water based lube works

Weird question but how does it taste?

OK nice I rearly use my 15 inch one since its so wide I'm warming up with an 8 inch one that makes me cum before or just after I switch to the big one

lol actually ive never tasted it, surprisingly. I'll make it a point to try it when I get off work

eh, they're ok i guess

Which one do u like best

well that would probably be my medium and large legacy chances', they have this really awesome texture that they got rid of when they updated the sizes. i'm also a huge fan of my xl austin

Off topic from baddragon but anyone that know a good toy to have in while out walking? One that could make you cum from walking around outside

Bump

Bump again