Have you ever eaten out a girl to pay respects to her...

Have you ever eaten out a girl to pay respects to her? Maybe she is an impressive athlete of student and you are impressed by her, so you perform oral sex on her in order to express your admiration and deep respect. Like bowing to a queen.

Other urls found in this thread:

sexy-gerlz.pw
vice.com/en_se/article/why-i-dont-give-blowjobs-323
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wtf

Nigga what?

Nah I just like eating pussy and so does my gf

No.

Only to fuck her ass and/or for me receiving heads more frequently.

If I ever met this 'queen' you're talking about I'd leave a note to lock myself up on a mental institution because shit just went wrong.

Stop saying impressive and respect haha
Youre killing me.

Don't listen to these other dipshits OP. They are either virgins or idiots.

yeah in fact my gf is too cute and good for giving head so i only eat her out cause i don't want her to be slutty :)

This happened in high school with a female basketball player. I expressed my admiration for her and was starstruck. I also played but wasn't a star player like her. I told her how I was impressed and that I wanted to eat her out and she actually allowed it. She got fucked by a lot of guys but was a rich girl with politician parents so she didn't have a ghetto trash aesthetic.
I was 15 and she was 14 at the time. I asked her on a chat room and was surprised that she responded with "You think you're up to it?"

? no because i'm not a whore, if i'm in the mood and i like her i'll go down on her, if she a good student i'll congratulate her or give her a cake or some shit like that.

you're just letting your cuck/sub fantasies getting the better of you

That sounds like a very submissive way to approach it. I've yet to meet a person where I feel that my only way of giving them something would be through oral stimmulation.
You must be looking for a dominatrix. If I go down on a girl it's because I want to go check it out closer for my own satisfaction.
Maybe try growing into a more confident person so you don't end up feeling like this?

Stand aside the p0ssei master has arrived..

If it's your thing, sucking pussy, go for it.

I would rather get some head.

There are ton of girls that can use your skills... until you notice you would turn out as a human toilet paper, start preparing yourself for pissed meat and some shit.

You're puttin' the pussy on a pedestal bruh.

LOL NO

No we eventually fucked, but I felt I needed to give obeisance to her first, at least once, very extensively and submissively, like a Muslim praying. We did that for a while after the first time we met up, after playing basketball at the fitness center. I knew about her from being familiar with the local basketball scene. This didn't continue throughout the rest of high school, but only because we just drifted apart and after I got it out of my system, the urge was less strong

@ New T-E-E-Nsites Board Opened @

sexy-gerlz.pw

I love eating pussy

I eat her out so she'll let me stick my penis in her a bunch of times

You get it. I would eat her out too

vice.com/en_se/article/why-i-dont-give-blowjobs-323

GLHF

That's why you eat ass nigga!

To pay respects?
You start licking the body at a funeral, you gon get smacked

That too

m.. more?

Only one I had

What about this? Anymore?

Mostly just one of each, no more of that one

Im starting to flirt with a girl I want to be my future gf. Weve met in person twice and it went well.
But recently all I desire is to eat her up. Show her how much I would love being with her.

Thank you, this is really hot. I'm reading other articles by her now too

What if you just get underneath her and start licking?

No, and no one else does either for the proper way to respect is to go full cuck and gnaw Tyrone's penisitically injected mancrust out of her hoohad.

They don't want to be respected

Lmao nigga how high are you?

Skyhigh

Not for too long, no

yeah once, i was at this gay bar and there was this drunk straight dude who was being creepy. Anyways, this lesbian bounced literally threw him out.

i was like "you're so strong...you didn't take any shit from that man. i wish i could be like you

Wat? No. I just like sticking my face in a nice bush.

uhhh... no. I've never had a girl say, go down on me now to pay your respects. Will never happen, in any universe, ever.

69 where its at then

LOL!

It wouldn't have to be communicated that way. It would just be mentally framed that way, the motivation being to perform an act of worship

That's the most demeaning thing I can imagine.

Yes and it's hot

Back when I was in college, I became infatuated with an athletic girl. She was an all-around athlete in high school, but not quite good enough for D1 sports. So many red flags I missed: she drank beer, didn't wear skirts, wouldn't shave her legs until she absolutely had to, and her bush never. Anyway, I guess her personality grew on me and we ended up getting intimate. She would never progress on me, but would allow me to on her. Once I got her pants off and went down on her, she came. At first I figured she was overwhelmed by it, but maybe the tenth time, I finally had to force her hand onto my erection. She just held it there for a minute before it got awkward. Eventually, it was assumed that I'd finish myself. I'd say I went down on her every third day that semester and summer and she held me once.
We broke up and graduated.
Today, years later, she's never married and is only pictured with other women on her FB.
TFW you find out you were her lesbian girlfriend in college.

post more. same as op?

Yes, I do it to my wife all the time, Thank you Sup Forums, for asking the hard-hitting questions!

I don't have more of that girl

Zozzle, think, zozzle some more

never go full retard

Hahah you made everybody look at me in the bus

YOU made everybody look at you. When you buried your face in that cute Sophomore's crotch, remember?

Proving the rule here: if you want something, ask for it. Otherwise, you won't get it.

I fucked my ex in the ass for being a Champion Track Runner

You know, I liked this webcomic before it started pandering to faggots.

Damn, i would eat her pussy all day.

Yeah I love her smile too

yes

Yes, only the most amazing, beauty and unique girls deserve a good pussy eating time

Yeah i love my gf and she likes it she loves me so she sucks my dick and i take pleasure in pleasing her feels good to know i can make her feel good also taste good af or when shes really wet il finger her and she sucks my fingers and when she kisses me after omg heaven

This will give you the biggest boner and biggest orgasm

M8s, I'm not taking your b8s.

kek

What a fucking skank. I love eating pussy, but if a girl ever indicated a disinclination to suck cock, I'd be out of there like Hillary at a Bernie fundraiser.

I'm submissive as fuck but I won't eat pussy or ass

>I'm submissive as fuck
>Won't eat pussy or ass.

I don't consider my self that submissive but I'd do far worse things than eating ass.

You're just a normie bro.