Minimum cost of living

Being a poor student, I'm expected to live on $36 (US) per day.

How does that compare to your cunt?

Wow how terrible. That's sooooooo much money!!!!

After rent I have around 100 eurobuck for everything else. Phone, bus card, water, electricity and after that food.

I usually eat once in school (2,6e per meal) and make an omelette when I get hungry in the evening. Also I go dumpster diving for food pretty often.

if that's after rent then i could do that easy

It's not after rent mates. It's completely gross.

Wow how HORRIBLE!!!!

Less than 4 hours of minimum wage a day.

Keep harassing me and I'll call the Canadian police!

i used to spend less than 1$ on food daily when i was 16

Can't you get full meal in Russia for that amount? :^)

you can get medium pack of chips and 0.2 juice

$6 (US) per day

I'm starving btw.

And this is counting rent (water, electricity and internet included), food and transport.

£265 a month on rent, £40-50 on food, £50-£100 'spending money'

400 million people in India live under less than $1 a day. That includes everything they need-- food, water, electricity, shelter,and clothing

I live on €25 a day after rent and after fuel and insurance and phone bill and electric and gas bill

I get disability benefits, and that's all I have to live on.
~14000 NOK/month net: ~1500 EUR/~1600 USD. That's literally all I have for rent, electricity, food, phone and other regular expenses. I checked, I'm well below the income limit that defines poverty in Norway.

Maybe you should get a job

I've got an actual disability, it's not neetbux.

If you can post on Sup Forums you can probably do some work on the internet.

If I do any work on the internet, I lose the disability benefits. If the internet work then doesn't work out, it's pretty much the end of the line.

Oh well then that sucks

I was expected to live off 50 pesos a day at your age.

used to walk the forests and fields at evenings digging out grubs for dinner

>If I do any work on the internet, I lose the disability benefits
How can they check it though?
Why can't you do the job and ask your relatives to play the role of the worker? Register some documents on them or something like that?
That way you keep your benefits and could work on the internet?

Total education cost: about US $2400 including fees,dorm and all its bills for 4 years.
A rice meal with fish/chicken+ veges would be about US $1 total.
3 dollars daily should be more than enough to eat 3 rice meal with snacks for afternoon tea.
The poor can sign up for food programme that gives free lunch and discount.

This is why Russia is a shithole and the fact that you will laugh at me and have no idea what I mean proofs it even more

>Ivan encouraging tax evasion and defrauding the system like its the obvious thing to do
I wish I could say I was surprised.

proof?

It's not defrauding though. He assumed you were actually very sick BUT willing to work. Turns out that's not the case.

I have 15€ per day and I really have no problem living my life, I can buy clothes and food like any other person. And yet you're here with 33€ and complaining, wtf

And after rent, it is 6€ per day for me, so really, how you can think you're poor with more than me is unbelievable.

Just get a part time job. It's not like you live in a jobless hellhole.

Just eat rice

Reading threads like these is what made me not go to university
University costs 8000 dollars a year alone, not including rent which is extremely expensive in cities with universities, and food and electricity which is extremely expensive in NZ

>It's not defrauding though.
Dodging taxes, pretending a family member is doing the work and bypassing rules and regulations through dishonesty is not defrauding the system?

Compared to not working when you're able to? Yeah. It's not.

The whole point here is that you WANT to work, but are not legally allowed to do so. Therefore it's not immoral to not report this income.

That depends on if you actually are sick and if you actually feel a need to work though.

why do you have no free university? why is it only the anglo countries that force you to pay for university?

>Goverment fucks you over leaving you to live a life beneath poverty line
>Boo hoo I must OBEY
Slave you are and being slave you will die.

You're expected to pay for everything here
We are even forced to pay for our """""""""""""free""""""""""'''' healthcare

>University costs 8000 dollars a year alone

Haha, I'd never have gone if that was the case here. I'd just have gone to the library for free instead.

The state pays every full-time student here $4200 (AU) per year to study. Probably more like $6000 (AU) if you include rent subsidies. It's literally free money.

>Therefore it's not immoral
Tell that to the fucking police and see how far it gets you. The welfare system in Norway is extremely diligent about investigating and punishing people for that kind of shit.

>There are no tax fraud and corporative corruption in X country
Kek

Well then it looks like you're out of luck.

I'm a student living on 10$ a day. I can pay rent and afford food comfortably with this money in the city I live.

You Nords are extremely fucking lucky
I didn't know there were nations where people are paid thousands of dollars to study
The average kiwi who got a three year degree leaves uni with dozens of thousands of dollar debt

That was indeed the point of my initial post.

>leaves uni with dozens of thousands of dollar debt
No wonder you cunts keep coming to Australia.

Currently doing an erasmus in Ireland (I'm German). My college in Darmstadt is paying for my expenses, and give us a ridiculous amount of monthly spending money.

1.5k euro is ok imo. In Russia you would receive almost nothing and prices are similar. Many disabled people beg for mercy and live like shit.

He doesn't care m8.
He just wants to feel his superiority to others while bragging about how his life in Norway on the Neetbux sucks.

>completely missing the point

TIPTOPKEK

>Let me tell you about your country
Are all Dutch so annoying or just this one?

They all are

They're all retarded, nvm.

People here still accrue debt from their studies, but it's more due to cost of living.

In addition to that free money, the state offers a loan with very generous terms as well. So many people take that instead of (or in addition to) working on the side, because the interest is only 0.34 % per year, which is much less than the inflation rate.

So you can easily use the state's money to invest and make a few thousand extra on the side. Which a lot of people do. But unfortunately, the state cuts your free money if you report more than $28k (NZ) annually. So you have to be careful and plan your income well as an industrious student.

That was possible in 2002. Now you could buy only a pack of bubblegum or small chocolate bar for these money. Such is life in a country with EU-tier prices and Africa-tier wages.

I suddenly understand why you people always steal our credit cards now.

I've got like 20k in student debt

I don't know the limit but I'll make sure to find out

Studying is for gay fags

NEET master race

t. fordons

$10 to $15, as a wealthy student

Do you live in the same city as OP?