How do you cope with the fact that you aren't getting to where you want to be in life?

How do you cope with the fact that you aren't getting to where you want to be in life?

I've been thinking about this for a long time now. I feel like I'm stagnating if not regressing, and haven't progressed in years.

well, i know i am an extra special genius, who will do amazing unique things in life, to be remembered by all mankind, so i spend most of my time on 4chins shitposting because that glorious future is coming anyway, right, so might as well have some fun now.

But it's not even fun anymore. It's the same threads everyday.

When I think of a person I look up to or want to be like, I can't quite imagine "Shitpost on Sup Forums" as one of his top 5 activities that take up his time.

I had a phase like this and then I realized I have no idea where I actually want to be in my life, outside of some basic need like financial security and vague feelings like content.

How do I determine exactly what I want and then spend all of my time getting it?

and yet here you are, shitposting.

You are lazy, indisciplined and irresponsible. You probably have average abilities (its what the word average bloody means), but flatter youself anyways.
Want to change your life? Stop wasting time. Put down a list of ten things you want to accomplish in life, then break them down into as small bits as possible, then pick a couple of those bits, give yourself a deadline,and start fucking doing them today.

How can I optimize my 16 hours a day though? I want to spend all my time doing the most productive things I could be doing.

Do I need to basically be doing a constant cost-benefit analysis in my mind?

ω
(
)
(
:O
:^)

Pls reply

Yes

I'm pretty jealous person, but I'm very glad for you mate. Good luck.

So where you want to be in life? Canadian HDI is one if the highest in the world, you have much opportunity.

I want to be able to work for 16 hours a day and not get bored

>the serb leaves

Gee thanks

Just try your best, and let him do the rest

Try to recognise irony

I make progress every day.

Was most likely an attempt to be edgy

I regressed due to uncontrollable circumstances in high school and missed out on everything, ruined my body and my social life. I felt like i crashed down a slope and broke both my legs while everyone else kept cycling onward towards their bright futures. But if you have a supportive parent life will slowly but surely work itself out again. Atleast i have a job now, Small steps user, small steps

I feel the same way except for it being controllable circumstances and completely my fault.

Bump

Well you're not gonna get there by complaining on int lad. What are you trying to be in the first place?

ayyyyyy

But really I want to become a millionaire

for what purpose

How are you gonna acquire your millions?

To be financially independent and make even more millions

By working hard on my ideas

OwO
; w;

Good luck anyway. Maybe you can ask for the secret from professionals.

Get back to me in 5 years. I'm 30 now and am taking serious steps to get my life on track, but if I haven't done it by 35 I will officially consider myself a failure.

I will unite all the clans and tribes when the war begins.

The racial holy war?