www76.zippyshare.com/v/5aEPup4v/file.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DUDE

someone's gotta say it

Really that bad? I liked the tracks they put up

edgy

the lyrics sound like a bunch of 16yo wrote it, what shill

"we want the indie crowd too guys haha"

I like it more than I thought I would, that's for sure.

so it was universally panned? what do you guys think? or will you not have an opinion until p4k takes a shit

>shoegaze lyrics
What do you expect? That's why the distortion covers everything and they mumble.

It hasn't been reviewed because it doesn't come out for another 2 weeks. That said, I really like it and it grows on me the more I listen to it.

i don't have a picture of it saved but kendrick's shit new album

ngl neil was the biggest let down on this thing. especially on the first track :/

still a decent listen though.

Humanz

go to sleep neil

Me

Nah. It's better than Just For A Day and almost as good as Souvlaki and Pygmalion. Funnily enough I'm actually not THAT into Slowdive, which is part of why I'm as surprised as I am.

Nah it's pretty great. I have a feeling it'll be panned by most people (especially that dumb cantaloupe) for some reason, but I'm seriously enjoying it.

Worthy addition to their discography, and there's plenty to digest. It grows on me every time I listen through it, even though I was pretty lukewarm the first time through.

Beat me to it.

What a shit record.
Four good tracks in a sea of utter crap.

but it's literally almost perfect

i meant s l o w d i v e

P4K seemed to like Star Roving so there's a decent chance they'll dig the album wholesale.

Souvlaki is a pretty lyrics-oriented album though. It's certainly clear in the mix (with the exception of Sing I guess) and the text itself adds very nicely to the melancholic fogginess of the music.

Nice 420 get

I like it. I was hoping for a bad album after the second single but this was a surprise. I love Slomo and Don't Know Why. It's their worst but still good.

Fuck you guys I spent $50 on the merch bundle they offered and I'm not regretting a single penny I put down for it.

could have just said it's a slightly more polished turd lyrics wise instead of all that bullshit, but ok

I could've said that yes, but opinions that wrong don't cross my mind very often.

shoegaze needs to die
it gave everything it had to give in the 90s

Yeah, just not keen on Star Roving. Slomo is fucking heaven.

I like every track except for Dont Know Why and Everyone Knows
Very good comeback overall, hope they put out some more music in the future

Actually, even Star Roving's pretty fun. I really can't see how anyone could be disappointed with the album, especially when Slomo is on it.

anyone have a link?

>it gave everything it had to give in the 90s

yeah this is kinda true

got that backwards mate
Slomo is shit, Star Roving is when it starts getting good
Glad I kept listening past Slomo

But Slomo is the best track, closely followed by No Longer Making Time

how the fuck is it shit

tpb

www76.zippyshare.com/v/5aEPup4v/file.html

let the denial phase pass

american football p2

Fuck off it's great.

pure revivalist shoegaze maybe but there's still good stuff coming out thats "shoegaze"
\
anyways the album is decent, about what I was expecting. fun to listen to but certainly not great or amazing

I thought it was pretty good. I like that they didn't try and repeat themselves.

>No one ITT mentioning sugar for the pill
its the best song

underage and banned

This beat Damn. For my aoty

Don't Know Why is the best dream pop song in 10 years