The new president believes that Breitbart, Fox News, and Info Wars are the only reliable news sources...

The new president believes that Breitbart, Fox News, and Info Wars are the only reliable news sources, and that all other news sources are fake.

Considering this, where does Sup Forums get its news from?

Other urls found in this thread:

thefederalist.com/2017/02/06/16-fake-news-stories-reporters-have-run-since-trump-won/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Your big fat mom

With a list like this, can you blame him?
thefederalist.com/2017/02/06/16-fake-news-stories-reporters-have-run-since-trump-won/
Also, were you criticizing Obama when he attacked (and even tried to ban) Fox News regularly?

Your big fat mom

Your big fat mom

RT

In 2013, the United States Department of Justice, under Attorney General Eric Holder, came under scrutiny from the media and some members of Congress for subpoenaing phone records from the Associated Press (AP) and naming Fox News reporter, James Rosen, a "criminal co-conspirator" under the Espionage Act of 1917 in order to gain access to his personal emails and phone records.

YBFM

9gag

February 2: Renaming Black History Month
Many outlets tried to spin the story in a bizarre way: TMZ claimed
>TMZ
>TMZ
>news outlet

i've always liked breitbart
they employ milo
i feel he really speaks up for the rights of us older generations to have younger, underage lovers. it really comes through in his writing.

Next they're gonna call Steven Colbert and John Oliver news.

January 27: The Photoshopped Hands Affair
>tweeted out a screenshot of Trump
>A similar tweet by
>fake news
>tweets

Someone photoshopped him to have normal sized hands?

True Capitalist Radio, mostly.

January 20: The Nonexistent Climate Change Website ‘Purge’
> Trump administration had “purged” any “climate change references” from the White House website.
the "purge" did happen.
dude just didn't like the word purge
" Davenport was styling the whole thing as a kind of digital book-burn rather than a routine part of American government. "

I like listening to No Agenda Show in the morning.

Sup Forums, of course

Well shit, that sounds a bit more serious than a simple dissagreement.

January 20: Nancy Sinatra’s Complaints about the Inaugural Ball
>On the day of Trump’s inauguration, CNN claimed Nancy Sinatra was “not happy” with the fact that the president and first lady’s inaugural dance would be to the tune of Frank Sinatra’s “My Way.”

Nancy Sinatra, when asked for a response about the song selection on Twitter, said, in a now-deleted tweet: "Just remember the first line of the song."
The first line of the song is, "And now, the end is near."

If you have the time, it's great to look at the far left, then far right news sources so you can cross reference the actual facts to get the real story.