2018 sounds good

2018 sounds good.

he's a big guy

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD.

LOOK AT IT.

Gaze upon his upper cranium

“You’ve got to enjoy life! I mean, you’ve got to,” Cavill said. “When I’m making money I’m spending it on nice stuff, whether that be lavish holidays for me and my friends or just seeing something and going in a shop and saying, ‘Yeah, I want that for the house,’ and buying it.”

He stressed that the money isn’t spent on himself alone. He likes to splurge on his friends. He also pointed out he is especially grateful for his money when it comes to long-distance travel.

“Spending money on my friends, buying dinner for everyone, drinks for everyone, it’s a nice place to be, and I like people to feel cared for,” he said. “People will be calling me a cuck as they’re reading this, but travel’s great as long as you’re going first class. I mean, traveling to New Zealand in economy, it sucks. Especially if you’re over six feet. But first class? I’m not going to ever pretend to be coy about that. I love it.”

Is he getting implants in 2018?

but by 2018 he will be completely bald. A bald James Bond will not be embraced by the public.

Captain Hair movie when

Bond's hairline. Also Craig has the same now.

thats Sherlock Holmes

Sounds like Bond.

No it's a drawing of Bond from the books.

HIS HAIR. AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD.
WHERE IS IT?

Jealousy.

Come on, Henry. People will know you got implants but they won't care, everybody gets them now.

I can see it. He could even wear a toupee like Connery. I hope they adapt the Warren Ellis stuff.

That guy in the comic you posted looks exactly like Henry Cavill.

A poster of Cavill Bond would looks similar to this

Proof of '18

Bond girl right here.

literaly the only good looking man born in the British Isles