Im basically in love with my room mate and she told me today that shes been offeres 1000$ to fuck some banker in his...

im basically in love with my room mate and she told me today that shes been offeres 1000$ to fuck some banker in his thirties and that she was considering it, or at least that it was tempting.

i feel like shit, the fact that she would rather whore herself out to some dude shes never met than be with me really fucking hurts and i just needed to say it somewhere so congratulation i chose Sup Forums feel free to make fun idgaf just neede to put my feelings to words pic unrelated but super hot

How fuckin' lonely are you, son? Grow up, you overemotional pussy fuckstick cringelord. SPOILER: Sad faggotry like this is the reason no one wants to be in the same room with you.

She will never love you

Offer her 1500.

Post a pic of her

start pimping her out
train that whore
???
profit
bitches now want you cause you have the monies but they only whores to be pimped out for more monies
monies is the only one that loves you

Woman only tell guys they want to have sex with other guys because they want to know their feelings on the matter, so tell her how you feel

Also she's probably bringing it up because she has no money for rent. If that was the case she's just saying that because she wants you to feel bad and pay her part of the rent

Up to you to decide either let her whore herself out for money or tell her how you feel and pay for her part of the rent also
Either way user you lose but you might gain some pussy

She's single and she can do whatever she wants.

Why don't you make a move and do something about it?

I'd have joked, "A THOUSAND DOLLARS? You could always fuck me for FREE"

> or a lesser amount if you really want to be clever.

Offer her 5$ to fuck you.

She's already established what sort of woman she is, all you're doing is haggling over price

This user
Also post a pic of her

No one ever told you girls are willing to fuck for money no matter how hot they are

Post a picture of her please so we can see what you've missing out on

>because I have difficulty finding random pictures of strangers on the internet

No dumb fuck user could be crying over a 1/10 you stupid nigger cock sucking faggot

do you make them boiled eggs the morning after bedding them thanks to those top notch jokes as well?

OP here i asked her out when we first met (like a few days after) and she turned me down i think over the 3 years we've lived together i asked like 2 more times but not in over a year (which ive spent trying to convince myself i dont like her but its hard when you see her everyday), we are both relatively introverted so we dont go out much and when we do its together, people always think we are dating and she used to correct them immediately but lately she hasnt been (to save me embarassment she said) i guess i was ok with this for a while, my last gf fucked me up pretty bad and its been little over a year with no sex

im not gonna post a picture of her

>taking dating advice
>from Sup Forums

i am cringing so hard for you

lol

you faggots are the only neutral party i can talk to

You wait here, kid.

Then you're either a liar, a faggot, or both.

Post a picture of her so we can jizz on it so you can get used to her having a cum covered face because for sure she's going to be doing the fucking on her bed

>1000$

she might not think you're a retarded faggot if you started doing that right.
$1000

Stop posting pictures of your brother

>i feel like shit

translates as: "I don't have a grand to waste for 15 minutes of sex action".

Being depressed because you falled for a woman considering starting her whore career is so cringey.

>Having one-itis for a whore
How does this happen?

>for a whore

OP, she will never fuck you. If you want her to fuck you, start going out to bars and bring women back home. Act like you couldn't give a shit less if she exists or not.

The reason you're so in love with her is because you don't meet other people. If you were having sex, you wouldn't give a shit about this skank.

Hi lonely Knight

ITT: Cringe. Cringe everywhere.

>OP here i asked her out when we first met

top notch cringe.
seems like you're pic related

OP came to the realization today that women are shitty "people".

Congratulations OP

Well sure if you're stupid enough to date a whore but I'm sure you're just very retarded all together

happens because faggots think that it is OK to fall in love for a non-virgin (aka "Used Goods") woman

>Live with girl for 3 years
>No sex with her

You must be ugly as hell or an awkward social fucking train wreck.

How the fuck have you been in love with some girl for 3 years and not moved on? Have you not left your apartment in 3 years?

This has to be bait.

>Dating advice
How stupid are you?
Better yet how old are you? 14 and a girl?

OP, she is doing it to test the waters with you, if you act like you don't care she will do it for money and possibly hurt you. If you counter it and say if money is that big of an issue I can help you out with rent or whatever then she will just use your emotions to get free rent. There isn't anyway to come out ahead on this. You could sit her down and tell her how you care and think that she would regret the choice of whoring herself out. If she goes ahead and does it break away, become more distant. If she cares about you she'll chase and try to get you back. If she ignores you as well then you have the answer that she never cared about you anyways

>14 and a girl?
You have my attention

Listen to this fag, find other bitches to fuck and you'll soon forget about this skank. As a bonus she might get jealous and want to fuck you anyway. If not forget about her and move on

>You could sit her down and tell her how you care and think that she would regret the choice of whoring herself out.
Lol do not do this.

She doesn't care. This is advice that women give. Never take advice that women give about other women. She isn't going to give a fuck about his heart to heart with her when she's getting paid $1,000 to fuck some sweaty middle aged banker.

actually this cringey thing always happens because people believe that non-virgin women are worth something.

if OP (pic rel8) is glad to date and marry a non-virgin woman, he's already a cuck in denial.

Just let her "earn" $1,000 and add +1 to the number of dicks she has seen before yours.

True men only go for a virgin woman. Without exceptions.

fucking hell you lonely spergs

>this

You're going thru something like grief. Seriously, tell yourself it is never going to happen and believe it then get on with your life. You have to understand that even if you got with her you'll never be happy. You'll always be insecure and she'll always be looking out for the next guy.

Join a dating site or anything.
Just move on.

this is the only good thing said in this entire shitposting & roasting thread.

Nigga, he hasn't even gotten a blowjob and has lived with her for 3 years. He's either disgusting to look at or extremely socially awkward to talk to.

Whatever gets your self-esteem off the floor...

>Nigga

>Just let her "earn" $1,000 and add +1 to the number of dicks she has seen before yours.

she will add +1 everytime some dick-enabled dude will offer her a reasonable sum of money.

go on, cucks! make every woman think "I've got a gold mine and it's named Vagoo!"

Stop being angry lonely fuck, I bet that's an accurate representation of what you're doing, who's replying to every post
>(You)
who's actually going the extra mile to post pictures?
>(You)
What am I doing?
working and playing with my pussy at your stupidity because I love stupid immature guys

MODS !!! Underaged

Don't fucking date a room mate you dumb shit. She knows, she isn't stupid.

I'll tell you what you could do

You can act like a man

torkoal I choose you

it's alright user half of us love you and have if us share the same problems as you
We the autistic people have come together in an image board so others like you may hear your cry, some will cry back others will make fun of you autistic kids but me I'll chime in every once and awhile

remind to never parent

Same lonely fag I would select the rest but as I go selecting them I can't help but imagine you jacking off to downies

femanon here.

I'm the roommate of fat cringey neckbearded OP.

Yea, I made up the story of the $1,000 banker because I found that OP is a faggot browsing Sup Forums, and I wanted to enjoy dozens of dudes roasting him when he asked for advice.

I'm topkekking and lulz-lel-zozzling quite hard.

Anyway a banker can go way higher than just a grand, depending on how I'm kosher.

Same autistic fag

rape is the key to your happiness

Don't run out and apply for that detective license just yet.

Don't think i'll give up my virginity that easy, womin.
I dance your sexuality away

>Being this new

Psst, we're all named user, newfriend

You sure showed him faggot good job

>Caring this much

>Being this new

this is funny

Pull a Great Gatsby and then go get really rich (go to school and get a business degree, then move to a banking city like NYC or Charlotte)

But instead of trying to get her back you just live your life very well with the girl that doesn't considering prostituting herself out for a month's rent.

Calm down friendo, you surely won this anonymous image board battle, it's time to leave

Aw so cute

You know the rules, right?

Tits and timestamp or GTFO.

You need to read the game my dude

Stop trying to sway OP with your positivity and logic, he deserves so much more than that

Does she know you love her?

Tell her you unbelievable faggot!

Son, you might be legit fucking retarded.

kek

Thanks

here you go!

About time I win so I'll take all the credit

You just need to tell her that you love her. Period.

Not that you guys should be together or anything else, just that you are in love with her.

That's all you need. Goof