What are White Sox fans thinking right now?

What are White Sox fans thinking right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/dir/Wrigley Field, 1060 West Addison Street, Chicago, IL 60613/Guaranteed Rate Field, 333 West 35th Street, Chicago, IL 60616/data=!4m8!4m7!1m2!1m1!1s0x880fd3b2e59adf21:0x1cea3ee176ddd646!1m2!1m1!1s0x880e2c14278e92f5:0x2f864f668f4a90b8!3e0?sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj_1Ym53IvQAhVplFQKHU28CwYQox0IDQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the whos fans in /mlb/ root against the cusb

They're busy shooting at rival gang members

I want the cubs to lose so fucking badly

Lol's are being had.

I feel bad supporting the Cubs because I know any Cubs fan would backstab us and root against us in the world series

How can I get probation instead of jail time?

I'm already resigned to the Cubs winning this game in the most excruciating manner possible.

Guaranteed rates

Don't really care, i know i should hate the cubs but i don't. Just tired of hearing all the bullshit on facebook about the Cubs.

edging myself to orgasm. very close rn

They are pretending to be cubs fans. Just like the cubs fans pretend to be white six fans the last 15 years

I remember 2005. Cubs fans were fucking assholes about the Sox winning it all, and within a few years they acted like it was ancient history. Fuck Cubs fans, and fuck the Cubs.

I love you Cleveland.

I know we haven't gotten along much this last 25 years, but I will always love you if you do this for me.

I was just wondering how they would blow it, now I know.

Someone explain how the fuck having two major sports teams in one city works??

It's called living in a huge city and creating rivalries between sides of town

Cubs fans are the most obnoxious motherfuckers on the planet.

Would love them to love this way

The biggest cities are large enough to support multiple teams. Pretty fucking simple really.

Boston, Philly, and St Louis all used to have two teams. You have a team in each league. New York had three at one point

The Athletics were the successful Philadelphia team and they ended up being the one that moved
They gave the city several championships

Just look at large European cities, heck even mid size European towns can pull it off. IF you have a large enough population, it's likely to happen. NYC has 2 for each major sport + MLS

In America, it's a simple matter of figuring out how to fit them in the leagues and conferences.

Segregation

There's a very apparent invisible barrier in Chicago. Plus Chicago is fucking huge and the boundaries stretch intp the respective suburbs for each side(Evanston, Wilmette, etc on the north side and Tinley, Orland, on the south side).

how do you decide which club to root for?

where you live, you idiot. White sox are south (aka ghetto)

Depends on where you live

I would think they would be cheering for their fellow Chicagoans and for them to win a world championship.

This. As a White Sox fan this is the only correct way of thinking unless you're a huge faggot

You'd be wrong because what you fail to realize is that those other fellow Chicagoans are faggots

I would, but like the other guy said earlier Cubs fans want to pretend the Whitesox didn't happen and they harp on about attendance trophies.

Fuck em up the ass with no lube.

Your stadiums are like Fucking 20 minutes away from each other. You can't be that different MotherFuckers!

Nope, sincerely hope the cubs lose on a walk off bomb

t. White Sox fan

That doesn't matter. Cubs fans weren't rooting for my team 10 years ago

Why the fuck would I root for theirs?

That 20 minute drive is world's apart in terms of economics and culture.

Who gives a shit?

This.

I rooted for the Cubs in 2003 when I thought they were going all the way. Two years later, every Cub fan cheered against the Sox. That's when I became a Cub-hater.

Hoping the Cubs lose.
Sox fans had the Cubs.

I agree, the difference between Rogers Park and Hyde Park is staggering.

Are there any teams from the same cities whose fans generally like both teams/get along?

I live in NYC and most of our guys HATE each other.

Califag here

Is the thing with the White Sox and Cubs as volatile as Angels vs Dodgers?

I hope youre being sarcastic, those neighborhoods are basically the same

Since they've never supported the White Sox, I feel as a White Sox fan that I have no obligation to cheer for the Cubs.

I have to think Cubs Sox is worse, i just picture cali people being too lazy to care

Tinley Park Cubs fans checking in

>20 minutes away from each other

You've clearly never driven through Chicago.

Hyde Park has a higher Median household income!

As they should. This really isn't a thing in any sport; Football, Baseball, Soccer, Hockey or Basketball there is none of that cross-town broship or any of that "lets forget the rivalry and support them in the finals" magnanimity. As petty as it seems, your cross-town rival fanbase should be even more against your team winning than anyone else.... even if it means that they are effectively rooting the city to lose.

TL:DR; It isn't about cities, it's about teams

>Indians win: HAHA FUCK YOU CUBES
>Cubs win: HAHA FUCK YOU INJUNS
Still in deep despair though.

Yankee Stadium was right across the river from the Polo Grounds

this

Either way there's no happiness

They cheered against the Sox in '05 and once they won they made the shameless claim that they rooted for the Sox.

I'm praying the cubs lose. Every cubs fan i know was talking shit this whole playoff series and i just want a reason to unleash on them.

That's pretty much your only 1. Other good neighborhoods on the South Side are the South Loop(Borderline), and University Village which is also borderline. After that you have to go far as fuck south to Beverly to find a decent neighborhood on the South Side.

Now compare that to the Gold Coast, River North, Lakeview, Old Town.

Shit's not even close.

this desu senpai

this desu senpai

Live in the north suburbs but im a sox fan. Don't hate the cubs as a team but hate their fans so im cheering against them.

Hey! What's Up Fucker!? 23 minutes right now.

google.com/maps/dir/Wrigley Field, 1060 West Addison Street, Chicago, IL 60613/Guaranteed Rate Field, 333 West 35th Street, Chicago, IL 60616/data=!4m8!4m7!1m2!1m1!1s0x880fd3b2e59adf21:0x1cea3ee176ddd646!1m2!1m1!1s0x880e2c14278e92f5:0x2f864f668f4a90b8!3e0?sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj_1Ym53IvQAhVplFQKHU28CwYQox0IDQ

this. You don't hear Clippers fans rooting for the Lakers in the playoffs, or Arsenal fans cheering for Chelsea in the CL finals.

I wish they stayed, I look way better in green than red.

i don't really care. im watching cause the game is exciting. 2005 was an incredibly happy year so it would be nice to see my cubs friends happy, but the inner sock in me wants them to lose

also avondale ain't bad, logan square is good now, wicker park, good. lincoln square good.

No think, just shitpost.

>very apparent
>invisible

Thank you Based White Sox fans for all your support!

Fuck you

Pretty much.

After the Roosevelt stop on the Red Line going South towards Comiskey it gets noticeably... darker. It's like a red alert goes off telling all the white people to get off at Roosevelt.

Only White's you see after that are either

A. Going to/Live near Comiskey
B. Going to get some cheap ass food from Chinatown/Live near that area
C. Getting off at 55th/Garfield and attending the University of Chicago

>Sox fans have to deal with crosstown rivals bragging to infinity
On one end, glad to see you actual diehard fucks finally winning one. But on the other hand, the fucking gloating is going to be fucking insurmountable.

Fucking bandwagoners.

HOLY SHIT I forgot all about this. White Sox fans won't hear the end of it, especially from a fanbase that has 108 years of pain finally relieved.

And if the shoe was in the other foot, dealing with Tribe fans is going to be fucking cancer.

just glad I don't live near Chicago

Guys help me

I was rooting for the Cubs but you've all brought back memories of seething Cubby hatred towards our "good guys" in 05.

Who do I root for? I need to know NOW

Bridgeport and Pilsen are fine you fucking gaping vag

>dealing with tribe fans
They're by far the least annoying of the 4 other teams in the Central judging by game threads.

Not a White Sox fan and not from or living in Chicago

I know 3 people who lived in Chicago for like less than 6 months each and they're posting on Facebook right now like they're hardcore fans.

None of them could name more than 2-3 players (if they could name one) and they know jackshit about the Cubs, baseball, or anything and they're going to be bragging.

On the other hand I go to a game at Wrigley and I was sitting behind an old lady with a scorecard, went to the game solo, probably been doing it for decades and it's nice to think she'll get the win if they do it.

This year was tame as fuck. In previous years, they were beating out Detroit shitposting by a mile.

From this year alone it goes:

1. Detroit
2. Royals
3. Tribe
4. Twins (no fans)

I don't remember that, and I was judging them from years when they were relevant. Twins were awful when they were relevant.

You're literally a faggot if you root for the cubs

Have some respect for yourself and your team

Might have to do this like DG from now on and change my trips and shitpost vietcong style. I've been shit talking these faggots for 3 years on here and tonight they all get to smear shit all over me. The White Sox are fucking trash and now the Ottomans are gone.

Wow nobody cares

kiss my ass, nigmo

Tribe fans were massive shittalkers before they eventually crashed and burned the last third of the season. Especially 2013.

I remember some shit flinging from Twins fans from when the Sox bullpen gave up back to back to back dingers, but I must be not remembering things due to the nature of the shitposting. Or perhaps I'm blocking it out.

Either way: Fuck.

This fucking game.

This is what we deal with everyday. I thought it was bad growing up but now that I'm in my mid 20s and I have to hear it from people from Michigan and shit it drives me nuts.

Look at all of these celebs who are "Cubs" fans. They all came here to go to 2nd city. Fuck off

And it's time at last.

BUNKERS OPEN

GET IN HERE

Happy. I'm not a dick.

The worst year ever has come to fitting end. Expect team to move by 2020
Stock up on alcohol, it's going to be a long winter
But remember
>I always get my Man

That's Cubs fans in a nutshell

checking out some fireworks desu senpai

AYO HOL UP? WE WUZN'T WORLD SERIES AND SHIET NIKKA?

*dabs*

they were white and blue

Or all the whites who live in Pilsen, it's an upcoming area. Nicest part south of Roosevelt.

Sup Forums here from Chicago, and a Sox fan. When I first heard they were going into the world series I thought good fit them. Worst case scenario they lose and I laugh at them. Regardless I'm happy for them and congratulate them on their win tonight.

Are you the house on 179th street and 84th thats all decked out?

Welcome to the club. Even the fucking soccer team won a trophy

Imagine if the dodgers and angels were soccer teams. Then yes.

>tfw I cant make Cubs bashing jokes anymore
Feels really fucking bad man..

Feels real bad man. Cubs are WS champs and their team are a bunch of white guys, Sox are fucking terrible and the team is a bunch of spics and jigs.

FUCK CLEVELAND AND FUCK INDIAN PEOPLE

Whatever, fuck it. Let them have their win. The elderly deserved it.

Here's to hoping they won't win for another 108