You're avoiding something right now, what is it?

You're avoiding something right now, what is it?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=s3f7PtKACuc
infowars.com/watch-alex-jones-show/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

going to work
i can waste another 45 minutes on Sup Forums and then back to the grind

Literally everything outside of sitting infront of a pc all day every day, and keeping myself aliive and clean.

Should be showering and then walking to uni. I gotta study but instead I am browsing Sup Forums and watching 3%

Anxiety and depression

masturbating, im just too tired

Getting out of bed I'm sick

Sending that text

This. So much this.

Life.

Life

Sleep

Suicide

I want to quit my job today but I hate confrontation

LSD.

..............soon.

Wiping my ass. How did you know?

Same but my problem is It's 10:00AM and I just feel like thats too early

little girls !

if anything that is prime time, your body has replenished its testosterone overnight and you havent lost energy from the day yet. go on, rip that dick in half, you deserve it.

Getting out of bed and getting ready for class

Letting the dog out. Cleaning my kitchen. Or even just getting up to pee.

Also, about a week and a half ago, I tried to feed my dog a strawberry. He didn't like it and spit it out. When I got up, I squashed it under my foot. Didn't bother to clean it too well. Now there is crusty strawberry guts on the floor in front of my armchair. Maybe today will be the day I scrape it up...

Going to bed. I dont know why. I've been up since 2pm yesterday and pulled a 12hr graveyard shift.

Talking to my wife about probably leaving her. Neat.

An essay, can anybody help?

re-editing my images i took a few weeks back. cant be bothered editing them right now ......

Getting organized.
Like its depressing and shit. My xbox account and outlook are like 2 different things - I had a kid, so now my home office/jerkoff station is in the garage. My garage is a mess and i don't feel like doing that shit after putting in my 75 hour work weeks. I just wanna drink and fuck, and play video games, and jerk off to my cousins photos on fb.

post cousin pics for science

My biochem course

....in case any of you were curious.

It's like I'm looking in a text based mirror.

>this
>odin demands it

same brah, wanna fap before i go to bed tho

My responsibilities
Telling her what I feel and how much it hurts with the things she does, even if they weren't intentional

Telling my wife that I told another woman that I loved her.

Meeting new people and improving social skills. developing interests outside of electronics. I'm forcing myself on a program where I have to face my fears of heights and people because of a girl I like.

Talking to someone who used to mean a lot to me.

finding employment (what everyone else wants me to do)/suicide (what I want everyone else to want me to do)

At the moment, I'm trying to avoid the pollen in the air. It's not working, and i'm feeling perfectly horrible.
Its either the dizziness and lethargy or the chunks of bloody mucous that are the worst.

Same here.

Life,

Death,

People,

bump

Homework Fucking kek
Too busy watching Herbert the pervert:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=s3f7PtKACuc

Your mom

Made her cock retarded

Living life to its fullest

Study, i have the test in 3 hours

I was going to call grandpa today, thanks for reminding me.

It looks like my grandmother is about to die.

i always get really high all day long because i abandoned my hopes and dreams and myself years ago, i avoid that fact.

Ejaculation. Been edging since last night

i should be eating becasue im anorexic

Avoiding letting other humans read my mind.

changing my diaper

This.

Going to college

Actually right now I'm just taking a shit. But yeah pretty much the rest of my life that isn't shitting is avoiding something.

Fear of getting old and losing more and more friends...

Basically growing up. It's not about getting older physically, I just don't want to get older mentally.

Committing suicide. I have to do it this week.

>home alone as always
>got wasted on tequila
>was using cherry koolaid to wash it down
>eventually started mixing tequila directly in koolaid
>get to the point I can no longer walk in a straight line and go to my room to pass out
>feel need to vomit
>can't be bothered to get up
>crawl to the edge of my bed and puke over it
>have a fear of puking in my sleep and not being sober enough to sit up and clear my mouth
>jimmyhendrix.webm
>sleep with my head hanging over the edge of the bed

That was about 2 weeks ago and there are still red streaks down the side of my mattress.

Learning russian, go to gym, doing something!
I am so lazy christ I feel so much anger but in the end I am just sitting aimlessly in front of my PC and feel empty
Is that realy the part I want to take? Where do I want to be? I am nearly 28 ffs

Sleep

Are you mocking me? I'm doing the same thing, including Russian. Same age too.

Divorce

I was avoiding showing you how cute this kobold is. RPG games need more kobolds.

Nice to see that even parallel universe me is failing

And I am not even stupid or something like this. A+ high school diploma, servered in the army, whatever.. but the very secound I have a minute to be lazy I am

Fuck it, I'm out to the gym. at leat today is not entierly wasted then

alcohol

Packing. I agreed to move to the other side of the state last night while I was drunk for no real reasons other than fuck it and I have a job waiting.

I need to email my boss a list of equipment shortages.

telling my mom i might have cancer

going to class

People, life in general

Maybe you'll get into a car crash

Reporting a sibling to the police

One time I did that for 2 hours and after coming my balls hurt for like a week?

idk how the fuck im supposed to commit myself to existential freedom with 8 21 mg nicoderm patvhes and like 20 20mg XR adderall pills. If you have any ideas im looking to not have to put to much effort into this

pic of dog?

Work, got to be there in 30 min.

An assignment

20 minutes* I lied.

same here user, same her

why the rush?

Working on my TV pilot

>Implying melons are aestethic

Hahahaaa earlier I put a large sofa chair in my closet because I thought it was a good place for storage. It's in there but not in the way I intended and now I can't get it out. Having some strong mental retardation this morning. I know I have to get it out but I'm taking a break.

studying for a french test due tomorrow

infowars.com/watch-alex-jones-show/
WATCH THIS IF YOU ARE NOT A GOVERNMENT CUCKHOLD AND HAVE SELF-RESPECT.

cleaning my room, going to the library and preparing for my test tomorrow.

any unifags here?

I actually got off my ass and finished the important presentation I has to do. am almost proud of myself

Thinking about surgery I need.

what is it about?

Looks like someone made a dildo out of a wii remote

story?

same

the truth that the white race is indeed systematically bread out of existence and replaced in their own home countries.

It's too fucking depressing.

long way of saying "beeing dumb"

waiting for skyfactory 2.5 to clone so i can test adding an updated veinminer mod. then i'm off to get a massage. i love days off

Honestly sounds like something I would do

Here's the little fuck