What are you fags smoking this morning?

What are you fags smoking this morning?

Super silver Haze here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WKWGNGa6YQ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nothing because I'm content with my life

black dick

So, fill me in here. Is weed something like heavy metal where the enthusiasts will all insist that there's a million different types, and argue all day about which one is better when it's really all the same crap?

hmm need to wake up so im gonna go with some blue dream right now..

would rather try that haze tbh

hash my man

youtube.com/watch?v=WKWGNGa6YQ4

Sativa and Indica, two different types of high.
Individual strains have different thc contents

No. Because one is sounds, and the other is different strains of a plant varying levels of psychoactive chemicals and different effects. Fuck off if you can't realize that

i thought most of Sup Forums smoked bbc?

Its different for sure

the right weed can be the difference between me having a full on panic attack and ending up in the hospital or spending the afternoon reading and trying to improve myself

Yes

you know that 'fags' mean cigarettes, right?

Is that a new strain?

it's more like said. There's essentially only two types of highs from weed.

However weed plants are like roses in that there are very small differences in the flowers between one kind and another. White widow tastes a bit peppery.

Nothing I'm dry in a new town and I've had shit luck finding any.

no, not for Sup Forums

Don't legalize it.

Nothing, because any kind of smoking is for fags.

Op here. There are a lot of different kinds and different highs, each strain has something unique usually.

Blue dream is legit, I had Jack frost and it's like a more intense blue dream. This Haze is pretty on piont. It's got me focused and not really bothered by anything.

Jelly OG

Post you're area code and you might find someone on here. I have before.

clear your hits you ass belonker

Only thing in smoking this morning is the competition. Hustlin and grindin baby

jack frost ima look out for that

yea this blue dream seems like one of the more indica leaning phenotypes so im not getting the haze effect in terms of taste that i really enjoy but it does the trick

Strawberry Cough hash oil

damn son where'd you find this????

I don't even know what the fuck that is

That garage looks exactly as a stoners garage always looks. Like you're too busy smoking to clean that shit up

Mass.. its a dime a dozen these days. Next up is Cracker Jack and Dream Queen when that is done :)

Not that guy, but i just moved to 928 from WA state and it fucking sucks. i don't know ANYONE.

so you're in favor of organized crime then?

Afgoo. Would smoke again.

Sour amnesia. My parents are rich stoners, so they buy weed by the ounce and give me bags of it.

They give you the shake.

They just give me whatever.

are all smokers nail biters?

not that user, but I often buy shake.
my dealer gives it to me for cheaper than the buds, and if it weighs out, who gives a fuck

Mr. Nice Guy

I smoke weed quite heavily myself, but stoner culture really gets on my fucking nerves. Endlessly discussing what strains you're smoking, different ways to get high, stuff you did when you're high. If you want to get blazed, just get on with it and enjoy, quit talking about it all the damn time.

nothing because I have a job unlike you lazy fucking hippie OP