I'll just get this off my chest and let all you cucks protest all you like. Yes...

I'll just get this off my chest and let all you cucks protest all you like. Yes, I cheated on my boyfriend with 4 other guys I met on Tinder. No, I do not feel any shame and none of you will be able to provoke it. My question is, why do all pathetic men feel so turned off and ragey by the fact their female cheats? What the fuck? It's a natural biological process. I cheated on him with men online, sent nudes, met them up. So what? Big deal. Now him and my dad are giving me shit. I went as far as to break my dad's TV with a glass cup. I just don't understand you dumb males. You're the only ones who should be loyal anyways, biologically speaking. You're meant to bring food to the table and hunt. What a woman does is none of your business.

So my question is: what the fuck is wrong with you males out there? Why can't you accept that a young woman will always want a little fun on the side that you are NOT included in?

Bitch

timestamped tits or fuck off

This is the worst bait I've ever seen.

If this isn't bait, kys
femanon speaking

Cheating is a betrayal of trust. Not hard to agree to an open relationship beforehand.

Why is this challenging for you to understand?

Do whatever you want dumb whore but if I was your dad and you broke my TV you wouldnt have any teeth left

Girl in the photo is not me, I just used it to attract your primitive male attention.

By your biological "logic" men are "allowed" or should cheat too. so then no problem. the more fucking the more recreation.
otherwise go die in a fire

Gr8 b8 m8

That doesn't mean you shouldn't post timestamped tits or fuck off

andddd ... who gives a fuck?

██████████████████████████████████████
█░░░█░█░█░█░░███░█░░███░░▀█▀░▀█░█░░░██
██░██░▀░█░█░▀███░█░▀███░▀▄█░▀░█░██░███
██░██░▄░█░█▄░███░█▄░███░▄▀█░▄░█░██░███
██░██░█░█░█░░███░█░░███░░▄█░█░█░██░█░█
██████████████████████████████████████
███████▀▀░░░▄███████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░▀▀▀
█████▀░░░░▄██████▀▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
███▀░░▄█▄████▀▀░░░▄▄▄█████████████████
███░░█████▀▀░░▄▄██████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░
███▄░░░▀▀░░▄▄████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████▄▄▄▄██████▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████▄▄▄░░░▀██▀░░░░░░░░░░
████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███████████████████▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░

Men have more important things to do. Evolution says it. Men have no right to cheat. If my boyfriend ever cheated on me I'd ruin his life. Thanks for the good words, everyone. You've been really nice. I just wanted some understanding. Girls are never understood nowadays.

you could keel over and die of a heart attack right now and no one would care.

The first thing that comes to mind is the harem situations we get in the animal kingdom. The most dominant male of the group gets to pick any female he wants to fuck. This is somewhat common among animal groups such as mammals and quadrupeds.

Another situation (especially among birds) is the male has to impress or woo the female into mating with him. Here they bang, have babies, and when its all said and done they're ready for another season (likely with different partners).

The only time I have seen or heard of the female being in charge or having the most power is with hyenas. Its quite interesting because they can make life hell for male hyenas, seeing as the female can produce a pseudo-penis and obstruct any means of mating.

So, looking at the animal kingdom... what do you think fits?

Written by a male. C'mon - no other place to post your cuck fantasies?

Be polygamous all you want but you shouldn't lure your bf into a sense of false exclusivity if you're just gonna fuck around

it's selfish and manipulative so that takes care of what's wrong with it not to mention it spreads stds

but be a cumdumpster all you want, I'm not the one who's fucking you. I guess all those dicks fill the hole your dad left in you

Nice bait you fucking fag kys

Pics or it didn't happen.

So you're a typical woman; completely mental. Is it any wonder this is a man's world?

You're a girl and cheated with ONLY 4 guys on Tinder?
Either this is bait, or you're one ugly ass ham planet of a bitch.

How sharp are the edges of your fedora?

If this isn't bait, kys
femanon speaking

First : that's a bad bait, but i'm bitting

Second : Don't use "human's urpose" as an excuse for cheating. If society followed natural laws, women would be raped and beated, they wuld stick with one family and one alpha-man while this exact same man fuck other bitches. And your "You're meant to bring food to the table and hunt" work only if you have childs.

Third : I know you're not a girl and just some neckbeard fatlord virgin troll, but this kind of behavior is one of th reason why girls are abused and beaten.

Not only she's a whore, but she has no argument to support her "female dominance" bullshit.

At least it doesn't add up for a community of apes, we are primates, males are the rulers naturally.

No on gives a fuck if she goes out fucking all she wants, but then, she shouldn't have any stable relationship. Otherwise it would be hypocritical, and as she has shown to us, she's a hypocritical dumb bitch.

Because men can't hit pieces of shit like you to keep in line anymore.

According to nature. You should be giving birth at puberty and staying fat in order to birth more children.

Because you are a dumb slut and I hope both you and your fag boyfriend die of AIDS. Now please be more of a slut and post your old whore body or get out. Bye.

Because her brain is filled with cum obviously

You know.. it's dumb broads like you that ruin EVERYBODIES lives. Woman are looked down upon because of little sluts like you who date douchebag men, suck dick, and be a whore all day but then blame all their problems on the man, and then anytime a nice guy tries to even just be nice you tell him to fuck off so you can continue to get your dirty asshole pounded some more behind a fucking Denny's. Do us all a favor and end your fucking live. We won't miss you. He won't miss you. Nobody will give a single shit once your STD infesting cesspool of a vagina is finally off this earth. Go fuck yourself. You dumb little twat.

10/10 bait, guaranteed replies

Nice roleplay

feminism makes you not accountable for your own actions, that's why.

Rephrase the thread's question, please~.

YOU TELL EM BIG BERTHA, NOBODY BUT YOU GOT CONTROL OVER YO LIFE

STAY STRONG SISTAH NIGGAH

Actually biologically a woman can get pregnant only by one man, but one men can get multiple women pregnant. So basically by that logic, you are the one who should be making sandwiches instead of fucking other guys, but let your bf do it as much as he wants.

> rants

I wish my wife cheated

>I went as far as to break my dad's TV with a glass cup.
holy shit nowaday's tvs sure are shit