What is it like dating a goth girl?

what is it like dating a goth girl?

Other urls found in this thread:

bit.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Suicidal

Like dog vomit in your pants, very warm and sticky

Pointless. They're dead inside.

It's like browsing Sup Forums feels threads.

Every answer has been accurate so far.

its like dating a time bomb

If you've got your shit together, expect to be frequently supporting her with woe-is-me problems and attention seeking bullshit.

If you don't have your shit together, fuck it, date her.

Truth

thank you double numbers of skeleton.

I serve.

Seriously though OP, if you have your shit together and can do better, please save yourself the headache and friendzone her.

it depends, there are two types of goth chicks

type one is the most common one, suicidal, depressed, self loathing and angsty teenage fucks, this is teh type you want to avoid, its fucking labour intesive to be with them because it takes a lot of work to keep yourself sane, and keep her from not being such a fucking nuisance

the type two is the one you want to look for, but you also gotta be carefull how to handle them,

the type two is complete opposite of type one, they are filled with willpower, they seek the joys of life allthough it doesnt seem like it on the outside, they are very strong minded, they cherish the beauty of dark things, and also cherish wisdom and knowlege, usually they have very expensive taste, but will take any challenges they face with determination, usually party animals and nymphos with very strong eccentirc cahracter.

if you find type two, and you got the bollocks to handle them you got yourself a wonderfull woman who will propably some day stop wearing all black clothes, but will still have the same metnality that says "I AM INVINCIBLE"

if you find type one, you will date her for some time and then get tired of her being a complicated whiny angsty bitch whos going trhough a phase with dark clothes and sinister music.

btw, the type two usually DONT hvae cutmarks on their body because they will not desicrate their temple

pic unrelated

>There are no more goth girls
>anyone post 2000 is a emo or scenefag scum

Moral of the story, OP?

Don't date them. Fuck them. That's they really want anyway.

This is not goth, this is scene/emo.
Most of them are emotionally unstable, so they are easy to fuck.
Source: was emo myself, fucked a lot of emochicks

these right 'ere are pretty focking accurate m80's

There is a third type: the scene/hipster goth who is only doing it because it looks cool/they don't fit into any other group so they join that one.

They think it adds some intrinsic value to themselves, makes them more fuckable or some shit, even though they Truely don't feel that way.

Most will stop doing it within 6 months of dating you or less, as presented with the choice of fitting in with a group, or having a reliable boyfriend, they will choose you all the time.

But then they become dependant on you in my experience. So keep that in mind.m

Depends
its like dating a girl.

How does it feel to date a girl?

they are flaky, bipolar, try to "test" you and get you in trouble with either the law or other people, aren't worth it because their pussies are all roastbeef/10

can confirm everything except for the roastbeef. Tightest, and cleanest pussy I've ever stuck my dick in. She seemed to believe she was roastbeef though.

Dated one in college.

>apperantly was fairly ugly in middle school or some shit/took awhile for puberty to kick in so she became a goth because "no one understood her"
>being a goth she got picked on/made fun of by the other girls, only making it worse for herself.
>either way she was hot by college. So I dated her.
>pretty much all the dates consisted of staying in, occasionally going out to restaurants. When we went out, she wore extra black shit, or tiny animal skulls, seemingly just for attention, thouh she claimed it was to remind her that "even though she is happy now, those feelings will die just like she and everything else does."
>basically stupid shit like that. Always pretended to understand it, and would reflect on how "deep she was" so she would feel better.
>the sex was great though, though she got weird a couple times with blood play.
>made the mistake of trying to fix her. She wouldn't budge.
>broke up because she became so fucking grating to listen too.

TL DR;
Only being allowed to play Reaper.

did she like

mindless self indulgence

On food no.
But on her gothic shit, fuck yes. Tiny bird skulls, layers of black clothing, hair dye, etc etc all costs a fuck ton.

currently seeing one anonThese anons got it pretty much to a tee .

accurate user

no the band

Dude don't. They'll drag you down. All they talk about is how sad they are all the time

worth the risk for a short time

It's pretty okay if you find the right one.
Like said there are a lot of types.
My personal favorite are the ones who like the style and slight mindset but don't let it bum them out or affect their general mood.

Got me a Goth Bitch and she's fucking rad as hell.
>Dresses well
>buys her own clothes/makeup
>Doesnt keep up a pity party or "woe as me" demeanor and is genuinely pleasent to be around.
>Literal semen demon in bed.

Find a girl that's morbid but not depressed. Those are the best.

i think im onto winner then

it feels like someone sucking your dick all the time

These have basically got it. but is like this imo. Emo/goth girls fall into the category of female. Now having dated goth girls and preppy girls and asians and jocks. they all the same same but different. if they sluts, doesnt matter what aestetic they would fall under, they sluts. most females are clingy creatures that crave attention (regardless of fashion choices) so once again i say it depends on the scale (below) and then you go from there.
Have you ever heard of the female triangle scale?
Three points:
Attractiveness
Intelligence
Sanity
Now all females have directly proportionall amounts of only two points on the triangle. So for eg
if she super fine, and kinda smart = bitch be cray
if she super smart and sane = >5/10
if she seems to have abit of all then she is not really clever hot or sane but not enough foer any to make a difference.

Euphoria

about hit the nail on the head

scene scummmm was fuckin delicious

basically lots of sex and stuff, also fetishes

bit.
ly/2ip7fzF

I hate jimmy page..get that faggot off the stage

Does being goth entail anything more than buying shit?

lots off cucking

not with her, more like lots of sucking

I think its like 50% Clothing/Music taste and 50% Other shit associated with goth.

Real question is.
>Petite goth.
or
>Thicc goth.

no lots off cucking you just dont know it yet

what are you predicting?

don't know.
never actually dated a girl.
also, I'm virgin.

What is this 2001?

Im going to a Voltaire concert this Saturday. Will I find any goth girls?

im predicting that shes gonna cheat on you at some point ive dated these kinds off girls for 5-6 years

that's not cucking? she gets enough sex anyway and she has no time for cheating

Cute pale girl. Got pics off her feet? If you didn't know, most nice feet actually belong to pale girls :)

/thread

nothing better, I don't have any foot fetish neither does she

bump

she does look good

:/ Damn no more pics off feet? Even FB pics? She has a great arcg which is sexy!

nope, she doesn't take any pics like that

pretty sure shes gonna cheat dude

Manipulate her into solely depending on you and then do whatever the fuck you want.

Whats what i do with all the damaged goods i date.

Leave when ya get bored.

:( Can you get her too?

It's like dating your bipolar mother. Don't STICK YOUR DICK IN CRAZY

Fucking foot fetishists

what do you mean get her?
well, think what you want, she has no reason to do that

That's not a goth chick she looks like a basic bitch.

well yeah, she's more alt than goth, but all the goth girls I know are very similar in behavior

Get her to take feet pics ofc :3

and don't forget that eventually you'll get tired of her "everyone hates me i wish i was dead" bullshit occurring on a daily basis, and decide that it's just not worth it any more.

no thanks, as I said I have no feet fetish

Bueno