Something I was thinking about lately, why would you let a newborn heavily handicapped baby live...

Something I was thinking about lately, why would you let a newborn heavily handicapped baby live? It won't contribute to society or do anything at all but swallow pills and consume without producing?

Give me your opinion on this please.

TLDR: why let handicapped baby's live, they're worth shit

I agree with OP for once

Entertainment

Unless you are the mother or father it's not your decision. They might feel emotionally attached to the baby, and would feel terrible if the baby died. So that's partly the worth of the baby to them.

my opinion is that parents will love their child immensely and would barely be able to make the decision to kill it

I like you

this

But as the parents you have the most obligation for your child to be happy and productive. If you know neither of these things will happen and they will be more of a burden than regular offspring and still amount to nothing then why would you agree to let it live. If you're in the USA then it will bankrupt you more than having a regular kid and you'll just have to endure years of suffering until it prematurely dies.

Also, if it is unable to communicate, how do you know it's not in an immense amount of pain and discomfort and just wants you to end its life anyway?

same thing goes for anyone with a low iq. either kill them or sterilize them. the world would be a better place in one generation.

Very true
But think about a system where people born with a terrible handicap just don't make it through. But then what about children who get disabled later in their youth. Not like an adult that gets in an accident or something because the adult made money and produced. Though killin the kid is wrong

because every life has inherent worth. same reason it's bad to go around killing people to rob them.

Exactly

Go tell that to people in South America or Africa

how do you know even the worst type of living is better then being dead? nobody knows what happens when you're dead: it could be a thousand times worse, for all we know.

Even a life of doing nothing, waiting for your disability to end it?

except everyone would be afraid of their own IQ falling, depression would rise from people obsessing over it, people would study 24/7 instead of doing fun things, happiness would go down globally.

is that english? weird you'd advocate killing your own kind

>It won't contribute to society or do anything at all but swallow pills and consume without producing?

you seem to imply that life means:
- contribute (taxpayer)
- consume (buy stuff)

Great.
How come you're here ranting instead of going to the Weekly SJW Meeting?

OP i'll tell you something i read recently concerning the golden rule and the platinum rule, that, though very subtle, it spoke to me of the amount of empathy we really lack. i consider myself an empathetic person, but i never once considered that perhaps i was bigoted. tink about this, what if it were you or your child? how would you want to be treated, being a handicapped person for your whole life? did you plan on being a burden? do you WANT to be a burden? how do you feel about others calling you a waste of space and resources? no one chooses to be born handicapped and no one chooses to degenerate as they age, but they are a fact of life. normally i would say cull handicapped and disabled folks, and old folks too, but that isn't a moral action, not that i'm huge on morality as long as something meets my needs, but when you think about the fact the inevitably, you too will probably end up in such a state, you have to ask yourself, how would you want to be treated? no one can say with complete sincerity that they would authorize themselves being culled for the good of society, most of us don't give a shit about society. so really the question could boil down to, would you rather die to not inconvenience others, or do you want to live? life is infinitely better than death, but we pretend like death isn't that bad, it's cessation of life, and even the shittiest life is better than no life.

If somehow there was a way for me to tell that my child would be born handicapped during the first signs of life as am embryo, I would hope that wife would agree to abort it and start again

what it wants is irrelevant when it comes to life, if you can't kill yourself and you want to die, i'd rather you suffer and live, than die. pain and discomfort isn't the worst thing that can befall a person, and there are measurable ways to tell if they are in fact in pain, so it's a null point. the argument of you suffering is bullshit as well, if you can't care for them, someone else can and will, and if no one will and you don't want to or can't then tough luck, it's your responsibility, if you go down taking care of them, so be it, it's the right thing to do. since when were we the judge jury and executioners that decided the fate of other humans? who do we think we are?

I am anithing but a SJW
Just asking opinions

They are wrong to feel bad for the death of worthless flesh. They need to be taught that it is detrimental to the entire world to let them live.

Ohhhhhhh they feel bad and cant contribute in they're own way cayse the baby died. Well then they are useless now too.

Be ok with your stupid, pointless, tardshit baby dying or you will die too

>would agree to abort it

would agree to *kill it

damn iphone autocorrect

So they let their life be ruined by having to take care of a depressed retard till they die, break up, or kill the kid after going crazy.

Or they cant pay the bills for little johnny spastic-spandex and end up in poverty stealing from other usefull people to live.

Why? If i was useless id want to die to maake things better for all the good people

You imply money is the only way to contribute.

The tard can earn money
He cannot lead a revolution
He cannot cure cancer
He cannot bring world peace
He cannot revolutionize modern science

All he can do is make his/her/floopadip parents feel needed but ashamed and drain their life energy till they die or become horrible people.

The once happy couple that brought joy and generosity to their neighbors now ask for help, and apologize for the spastic screaming of there half human abomination.

At least sloth from the goonies saved the day.

Real tards would rape da momma and eat the children like an ogre rRRAAWWWRRRGAAWWGGGG