LGBTQ HATE THREAD FUCK ALL THESE FUCKING QUEERS

LGBTQ HATE THREAD FUCK ALL THESE FUCKING QUEERS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-XNaNckHBNA
youtube.com/watch?v=_OXJfcR2cW0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

but y tho?

Kys faggot

LGBTQ people are just retarded they all infected with some shit and they are mostly mentally il and depressed fucktard psychos fucking disgustment to the human race

Because it's glorifying a mental illness

Except for Milo

replying to your own thread. Nice

back to Sup Forums OP

Butch dykes like Ellen are the worst

youtube.com/watch?v=-XNaNckHBNA

so is the tv show "dexter". and a much more problematic one at that.

So you're okay with LGBT though?

bisexuals work in packs to ruin your life if your straight and they want to fuck you. disgusting.

Fuck a bunch of snowflake faggoty faggots - enjoy your AIDS, HIV and being shunned from all decent society. You were NOT "born this way" - you are suffering from a mental illness that can be treated - get some help and become normal!

watch and learn niggerz

That describes you too though

Faggot

Ur gay lol

milo is a filthy turd burglar who gets off on trumps fecal fumes

Fuck off bug chaser.

these people are not welcome they should be gone

At least they're not niggers...

hang the fags

20 replies,14 posters
Are you sure you are not just agreeing with yourself OP?

No.

Nothing wrong with being gay. I have issues with gender fluid nonsense. If you want to pretend to be something you're not that's fine, don't ask me to believe it too

well i at this point even think that niggers are better then these sickos they should be executed

youtube.com/watch?v=_OXJfcR2cW0

You couldn't find an image that you didn't have to blur the text out? Lazy... lazy and gay.

FOUND THE NIGGER

in a room with a straight, christian nigger and a white heathenous faggot and have a gun with one bullet. who shoot?

Faggots will swing

Kill the heathen. Always

Gay dude here.

Hey, at least I spell correctly and don't construct my sentences like a fucking mogoloid.

you fucking disgusting dog because of people like you we have such and high aids rate and because of people like you we have promote victims and not help them becouse opeople like you that are uncabple of accepting help and cant even resolve their problems marginalize and want privileges for their incabilities NO BODY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT YOUR FEEFES AND YOU ARE DISGUSTING MAGGOT

Why? They have jobs, pay taxes, don't commit violent crimes, don't steal, don't sell/use crack, actually raise property values, and above all, have impeccable hygiene. Fags are pretty low on my radar for subcultures to blindly hate.

Pedofilia

Why do you care about the beliefs of others. Worry about your own kids

Get out you pozzed faggot

The beliefs the public school system is ramming down children's throats?

its a fucking website were you discus shit who the fuck cares about the fucking writing at least im not fucking faggot like you fucking aidsbag

Try procreating dillusional faggot. Your bloodline ends with your faggotry.

You're a faggot.

Painting a Pinto some hot ass two tone doesn't make it a Lamborghini.

You're still a worthless faggot piece of shit.

Too long didn't read

What is public school teaching? Math, science, biology, I don't see a gay class

Because it speaks volumes about your character and intelligence - that's why you should care. Your hatred is more impactful if you frame it intelligently.

Take this guy, for instance . Well stated and articulate. That is what a good fag hate post should look like. I respect him. I think you're an idiot and so does everyone else reading your inarticulate horseshit.

No PE = faggotry

Socials, you fucking fool. This entire "gender fluid\spectrum" shit is pushed by them and the counselors, teaching the multiple genders, fluid sexuality, etc.

PE... Penile eradication

These replies are decent too.
Although it's spelled "delusional," moron.

In any event, mostly well done. I hope you're taking notes, first guy I was talking to.

found the fecal fiend faggot...kys you dirty swine

You're being a biased fag every queer person out there does crack and all sorts of drugs

So, teachers are taking time out of advanced calculus to talk about gender?

Because people in lgbt and their mental state with now backed up like its just something normal and now these people are allowed s called push changes on rights and civil liberties and the motherfuckers are not normal thinkers there whole way of life i DO NOT CARE if it is only for them but they cannot go around shit call it an safety and abuse want to change things for their own little agenda and play victim becouse of their early child rape shit and abuse whic is realy bad and they should have been helped properly fuck their parents who didnt helped them and for their dady issues no one has to change their living.crime and crap can change is economic and prosperity related faggotary is mental and should be institutionalized as an anormal behavior resulting in hormon and psych illness you DISGUSTING FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT

This is on the parents though. Why the fuck are kids marching in parades like this?

Do you even know what Social Studies and English are?

Guess I'm out of touch.

I've never seen a crackhead fag, but tons of crackhead niggers. They may do party drugs like x and shit, but who the fuck cares? No one on x is causing any shit.

>being this buttdevastated

I'm going to assume you're a bitter, ugly, tumblrina fag. No one gets this pissy.

paying taxes and being a citizen participating in democracy is everybodies duty not a right its should be if you want to participate in governance not this crap.Raising property rights and bening so called clean while you are infected will A-Z shit is nothing these people dont raise shit these people consume and live in a bubble in their own communities which no one cares but try to make everyone be in the same manner as the sickos

Faggot kike detected
KYS

kek
faggots claiming biological determinism are just as retarded as the faggots saying it's a mental illness
no one mentions phenotypes anymore
also you sound like me in 8th grade OP hating on faggots. There's always going to be a percentage of the population that is gay

The "niggers" haven't tried to infiltrate higher positions, such as education,government, etc. and push an agenda like the fags do.

>be me
>hate faggots
>also secretly a faggot myself

help me...

Israel is one of the most gay friendly places in the world.

I'm pretty sure that's what the last 8 years in America was all about...

>The "niggers" haven't tried to infiltrate higher positions, such as education,government, etc.
shit guys, they're trying to get jobs in government like normal people, wat do

You're trying to keep yourself on the right path, despite your desires. You have my respect.

>and push an agenda like the fags do
How convenient you ignore that.
Obama was half black, and he actively endorsed the "love is love" shit.

They are talking about gender instead of anything useful.

if whites are such a master race, how do they get manipulated so easy?

That's not the point man. How am I supposed to fucking hate gays when I'm gay myself? Is there any conversion therapy I can take??? I've been desperately wanting to change for so long but I don't know how. Fml.

>mfw Sup Forums is leaking again

stop giving these retarded hicks tin foil

hahahahaahahahhaha
XD

not a chance fag not a chance now now think out of your little ameri fag brain and learn that not everyone is in the same in your adolescent societies that you kids stuck in adult bodies live in hahaha tumblr he says hahaahah doesn't get pussy hahahaha ugly hahaahahah

I wouldn't say billions of dollars and an entire industry is easily manipulated.

Shhhhhhh. Don't ask questions like that, user.

hello guys proud faggot here send me all your hate please

And how many times did you hear the media call him America's first half black president? He didn't promote love is love. He promoted violence, black on white racism, and hand outs to niggers for votes. IE, bamaphones, free computers, ACA, etc. His entire administration was Al Sharpton's wet dream.

Gays should be executed just like the sharia order

Still, kids in 1st panel have some pretty big ambitions, they heard/saw a rap song/movie, now they're scum. Something doesn't add up...

>not a chance fag not a chance now now think out of your little ameri fag brain and learn that not everyone is in the same in your adolescent societies that you kids stuck in adult bodies live in hahaha tumblr he says hahaahah doesn't get pussy hahahaha ugly hahaahahah

This is just pathetic. Just because you're a self loathing homosexual doesn't excuse non-proof read obnoxious posts. This isn't tumblr.

Thanks for Correcting The Record, paid liberal shill How's your winning streak going?

this is what exaclty faggs do

finally an OC thread. DEATH TO GAY PEOPLE, for the emperor!

roleplay

simple fact

kids looking for an identy go to the television to find thier identity. at lest in big cities they do. they see what rich and famous people act like and immulate that. when in reality those people are just the props. real rich people dont act anything like that.

How is pointing out the truth making me a shill? The jews you hate are pushing the gay agenda as well, and you're taking the bait hook, line, and sinker.

Confirmed-OP is a self hating faggot.
Truely straight people don't give a fuck one way or the other about fags.

Faggots are useful DUE to overpopulation on earth but I still hate them

LOOK AT THESE PEOPLE